Fuck your FUD

FUDing Should be a bannable offense, I'm entirely tired of good projects getting shat on by pajeets with interest who sold low or bought high and are pissed they missed the gravy train. Go shit in those streets.

Shilling and fudding are two sides of the same coin (hehe). You can't have one without the other.
I know exactly which coin you're talking about and you really caused this excessive reaction yourself.

I was talking about Bitconnect

>FUDing Should be a bannable offense
considering what happens in the real world if you fuck with another man's money -- yes.

So was I.

Nah I wasn't you were just tricked

pretty good reply...

I feel like if "FUD" became bannable, it would all be too subjective

I know that TRTL boy.

It's not fud if it's true.
Some coins remind me of scams and I'm glad people are warning each other

Shilling leads some to riches and some to rags.
FUDing just causes a shitshow.

I know this one is true about Vechain.
I saw Sunny Lu at a grocery store in Guangzhou, China yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. He then tried to pay her in Vechain, but she didn’t know what that was so he got mad and threw a wad of cash at her face. “Fuck you, I don’t need this ICO money anyway! I’ve got that Venture Capital!”
>this is the dumb shit I'm talking about
Like I get it's funny, but there's almost no good advice on here anymore. Not that there ever really was.

It's true, though, Sunny Lu is a scumbag criminal.
The police needs to put him away.
He can't keep getting away with the rapes and the sexual harassment.

>I know exactly which coin you're talking about
Literally all of them on this shit board?

So shilling is ok, but FUDing is bad? In what universe is this logically sound? Discussion is discussion. Unironically go back to redddit if you like censorship.

He's talking about TRTL. Just look at what's going on atm.

WE WANT CHEAPER YOUR VEN TO BUY WE WILL FUD UR MOM 2 GET

>FUDing Should be a bannable offense,

wtf kind of creature is this...

People used to consider Mt. Gox warnings FUD on the bitcointalk forums. Sometimes the truth is in the fudding

>people should ban negative things because I dont like it

Fuck off to reddit or whatever shithole you came from. Fuck I hate the state of Veeky Forums. Something needs to happen to purge all the idiots that migrated here

WHAT THE FUCK

It's hard to see, but she's standing in a stream. The water is diffracting the light and making her foot look weird. Bad photography.

nigger I never said shilling was good

I was talking about VEN you dirty road pooper

Kek, what kind of weak handed faggot are you?
I own VEN and the FUD against it is fucking weak. The Sunny Lu shit is just for the keks.
It's tanking because the whole market is tanking and because too many people fomo'd into it in the last few days.
Nobody believes that bullshit FUD. VEN has more substance than any other coin.