Tfw still a no coiner

>tfw still a no coiner

how do i get in

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. wait until next year
2. buy the dip

nothing personnel, but you're too late, kid. We're all playing with house money.

next year? is it over?
its over?

yess goy buy the dip after the market goes 8x

Have a debit card on hand and the ability to google "cryptocurrency exchange".

>wait until next year

Name ONE coin that is cheaper now than it was last year. Absolutely terrible advice.

literally just put $10k into the top coins
in 3 years you are rich

use my binance ref and buy AMB

you just need to remember one thing: you are here for ever... I mean like literally, you can cash out.

Sorry user.

i tried signing up but it doesnt let me register
i was tryng to buy 50 usd of ethereum to start

10k? are you rich?

Disregard this, buy now, cash out end of year before the crash

>i tried signing up but it doesnt let me register

There's more than one exchange. Jesus fucking christ. Maybe you should avoid crypto.

Despite what you might hear, crypto isn't "easy money". A lot of people (idiots, such as yourself) lose money because they have no idea what the fuck they're doing and buy shit at random.

>10k? are you rich?
take out a loan and make monthly payments, then
in 3 years you can pay it off
just don't cash out early

use your computer to start mining.

You'e too late OP, sorry. Buying in now would be a huge mistake.

10k ain't shit, kid. Anyone worth their salt here is throwing around $20-50k per trade here.

im just new i don't think im an idiot
i cant do that
how?
really why?
wow that is a lot of money to me i thought it was only early days but i guess i was wrong

Wait until last year

how do i make a wallet for cryptocurrency?

>nothing personnel, but you're too late, kid. We're all playing with house money.

this.

Install coinbase on your phone
Register
(Wait 1 week or so and follow through with the bank account confirmation)

That's it. You're now set up to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin
>t. did this years ago and bought ETH at $8.75 and bought shit tons of LTC at $11.00
You are going to make the most money off of ETH. Buy what you can afford, don't take out a mortgage or loan, don't be greedy and never sell for less than what you bought. Also, treat your investment like a time capsule: buy and wait a few months or even a year before you seriously consider selling.

You're welcome, OP

Jaxx wallet works the best on phones. Coinbase IS a wallet. Best way overall is to install open-source wallet software on your computer (eg. Mooncoin 0.13.3.exe) and don't surf prons on the same computer you store your coins on

Do what this guy said. In fact, screenshot his post and look at it every single day you decide to consider selling.

okay i made a wallet 0xafbAc78F82A14462b231ca152dA2f78a84AA28fD

now what i cant register i tried using coinbase it doesnt let me

Imagine being this retarded

Unironically buy xrb. Can't predict what will happen in long term, but near sure it will grow this month.
Btw don't listen to biz. Legit coins are being mentioned here though.

i jsut want to buy its not letting me register or buy i was trying to buy 50 usd of eth so i dont miss whatever is happening here and hoepfully it becomes more but i cant even do that

how do i buy i have an address wallet
0xafbAc78F82A14462b231ca152dA2f78a84AA28fD

You get into the discords with all the cool TA analysis and calls.

VeYzgNq

>now what i cant register i tried using coinbase it doesnt let me
well then try again. if not go to bitstamp, localbitcoins

although ppl give coinbase a bunch of shit, they are by far easiest to use because of their good relationship with the banks

This is such retarded norman advice
>install coinbase on your phone instead of using your computer
Why the fuck are you even on Veeky Forums

i tried using others but i dont have verification so it says i cant buy
wtf i just want to get something

Or you can just buy eth/btc... Maybe better for you. Really.

OP buy funds with your credit card the fee is worth it instead of waiting 2 weeks trust me I've lost so much waiting for judean base

>Btw don't listen to biz.
Good place to start is by ignoring this guy's post

i dont have credit card

get your life in order before attempting to invest

Just kys dude

>personnel

stopped reading

it is i just dont use credit
fuck u

You're not making it

>www.gemini.com
>follow directions
>put half of your cash in BTC half in ETH
>forget for 1 year
>be rich as fug

Let me fix that for you:
LOW RISK:
1. wait until Tether collapse creates Gox 2.0
(printing 600k tethers, cut contact with their auditor, one employee removed 'do not tred on snek' sticker on site)
2. cost average into the dip

MEDIUM RISK:
1. find BTC ATM or sign up to coinbase
2. google up the details
3. 2x your money and then take original half out
4. ???
5.PROFIT!

HIGH RISK:
1. find BTC ATM or sign up to coinbase
2. HODL ETH, BTC 50%, adjust according to BTC market (BTC stagnating means alt bull market, HODL in BTC otherwise)
3. leave Veeky Forums
4. do research
5. shitpost on Veeky Forums for leads, news and memes
6. ignore shills
7. HODL
8. get depressed and paranoid from gains
9. get a paper wallet
10. bury it innawoods
11. don't tell anyone ever
12. HODL for 10 years, readjusting portfolio occasionally and buying the stock market and real estate dips
13. buy lamobs with profits

gemini didnt work it says i need to show proof of business or something

you live like robot if you follow this guide

is your dumbass trying to sign up for an institutional account? Make sure you're signing up as an individual

powhcoin.com/index.html
lose all your money with us!

Coinbase finally let me deposit my money and now I'm stuck waiting on them to actually have it show up in my account. I'm so excited, but not sure what to invest in yet. Only $500 for now to test the waters.

this seems pretty accurate

>1. wait until Tether collapse creates Gox 2.0
nah not gonna happen

>but not sure what to invest in yet
get onto binance and buy REQ

ICOs. only way you will make it DESU

Why not?

You can, but for fucks' sake use disposable income and be careful.

Where the fuck have you been? Have you ever mocked ridiculed or argued with a coiner? be honest and I might help you.

yes i have mocked and argued a lot but then i slowly started to run out of answers and .... yeah
that is being honest

FUCKING KNEW IT BOW DOWN

i am in the same boat. I have been watching this market for months knowing I don't have any money to invest.

and finally my ecommerce stores are popping off, and I want to get started. the faster robinhood confirms my identity the better

/thread

a lot of people did
even you at some point probably

so are you gonna help?

So are those exchanges complicit in a ponzi scheme? I'm hearing lots of reports of people not being able to withdraw from Bitfenix.

How many different exchanges are you registered on? What do most people do? Just all-in on Binance? They seem to have the highest number of listings.

Why doesn't Coinbase offer more than just those few? Is there more compliance that they have to do being in the USA, than Chinese exchanges like Binance?

that gif put me in a trance

Just start with gathering small amounts in any way possible, crypto gambling sites give you small amount to start with, if you are smart you can double it in to infinity. And gather faucets.

Here is good start.
>pic related
Just watch chat and you will see how it functions, they have chat bot who is giving people small amounts of cryptos every 30min.

I literally started with 0$, now I have about 500$.

Good luck

>you can double it into infinity
lmao how stupid do you think i am

>even you at some point probably
NOPE NEVER DID FAGGOT THATS WHY I HAVE MORE THAN YOU KYS

you're lying and larping all in one