powhcoin.com/index2.html
twitter.com/cryptoscopia/status/957830192570949632
etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a&p=25
etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"before"
there is no before, you always win, unless you have weak hands

But you win more the earlier you get in

No matter how often it collapses you'll keep your dividends, you could literally relaunch this every day with a fresh website.

i hope we do this desu

Once you really this whole world is just one giant Ponzi Scheme, you start to understand why this works so well and that is the one of the most legit way to make money possible.

>Once you really understand*

Oh boy here we go again, enjoyed first and second one, strapping up to enjoy the ride

>you missed the top of the piramid better buy at the bottom
wew seems legit

has anyone else noticed that hardly anyone is cashing out? see for yourself on the internal transactions tab. this is going to go for a long time yet

Even those that are are just collecting dividends.

If this ever crashes I'll be using my dividends to buy more, as many in the discord are going to do as well

link to discord?

it's basically in the op post...

There are dozens of transactions every minute. People on reddit are loving this.

Get in here and take the ETH from normies.

i have no idea how the fuck this works, but i just bought some - I feel like a bonafide "crypto trader" now

reddit? i want black twitter into this.

>1.0
>1 day
>2.0
>6 hours
B-but this time it'll be different! See? People already started cashing out and made money!
Fuck the Aussie criminal Anglo scum. Why are they so inferior compared to brits, burgers and leafs? Is it due hereditary crime mentality from their subhuman ancestors?

from here: >No ponzi was built like this, it literally can't tank like the other ponzis. Did you even read the site?

>If it tanks people who hold will get massive dividends on the way back up

Can confirm, getting big dividend as more people buy in

>if it dies you get free money
Doesn't work like that, aussie piece of shit.

Can we all learn the difference between pyramids and ponzis for the love of god:

Pyramid is when you profit because someone down the line pays more than you paid. This all money flows to the top evenly. The people who buy the bottom of the pyramid (aka top of the asset price) get fucked. All of life is a pyramid scheme (see: real estate).

A Ponzi scheme is a specific con perpetrated by a single individual who controls everyone’s assets and promises everyone huge returns but basically just gives everyone a fraction of what they gave him back, until he runs out of money/exit scams. They’re very different concepts.

literally does work like that
articulate why you think it doesnt faggot

Fuck off cunt

Someone give me some PoWH, I can't buy because all my money is stuck in exchanges

Is this real? How do I track the price of this? There's no way this is the biggest moon mission of January...

It's on the website. 0.102 eth as we speak

Go to the website you dumb ass. It is real

Who will pay you money when their product dies? Who is gonna pay for the hundreds of gullible retards? There's no honor among thieves. Fuck off back to your discord and enjoy seeing your idiotic scam die within the day.

>product dies
dear lord you're dumb

Here:
powhcoin.com/index2.html

Bought in a few hours ago, already close to 4x. And it shows absolutely no signs of stopping, This thing is insane.

What happened to 1.0 and 2.0 then? Why not get into them?

>not knowing how smart contracts work

someone just bought 8k worth wtf.

they were completely different you dumb fucking autist

holy shit u dum son

READ
THE
CONTRACT

there's a reason this is going parabolic and because you're such a brainlet you can't see why this is literally trading with higher volume than most ETHERDELTA coins

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS GOING CRAZY

Discord shills sure is getting desperate. No wonder, they bought in a lot before operation shill on Veeky Forums

twitter.com/cryptoscopia/status/957830192570949632

NOBODY IS SELLING

wtf someone just bought 15 eth

15 ETH coming in oh shitt

Put 1 ETH in

This is only the beginning, fellow stronghands.

wtf i put in $150 at the beginning and im up 1 eth already.

I'm so jealous REEEEE

>tfw your life was part of a ponzi all along

you fucking retards will lose all your money when you wake up tomorrow just like with the last one lmao

>sleeping
You'll never make it bro

Your birth certificate is the certificate of the value of your Person as an asset

GDP is a pyramid scheme, as is social security

Your life is already a scam, why not form part of the next ruling class?

>implying that i'm going to sleep
nigga, i'm watching this like a mother hawk watches her newborn. And I love what I'm seeing

Bump! Keep it going. REDDIT INC. TWITTER INC. FACEBOOK INC.

lets get /comfy/ lads

This is actually pretty interesting. Not putting any money in, but theoretically this could get huge.

This is my first ERC20 Token. I sent my money to the address from metamask and i added the token to my tokens, but it still says i own 0 POWH after ~10 minutes. whatdo?

Cashed out. mfw I only put $10 in. mfw 66% growth. Can't wait for round 2.

how much ETH is the first guy sittin on right now if he put in 0.2 ETH at the start?

etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a&p=25

NVM fags the balance is displayed on the site. THanks for nothing.

A self sustaining renewable pyramid scheme, incredible. Threw in 0.1 ETH in the hopes that this hits dogecoin levels of memery, gonna use the dividends as play money on ethorse when it goes live.

i put in $50

its my birthday today. i hope i dont get scammed

happy bday. Its going to tripple by morning

The dividends and the mechanism by which the price changes basically guarantee you won't lose everything.

>some desperate motherfucker out there WILL buy this

20 ETH JUST GOT DUMPED IN HOLY SHIT.

Anyone who buys in now are fucking retarded.

stay poor, this is nothing

Predicting 7 eth eom

just destroyed 500k cap in hours. Not slowing down either. Best part is that it can last for weeks

ill still be up all night

Just gotta keep the hype train going.

:^D

think this will last for a while

I would say yes because of the way it's set up

ALREADY SURPASSED 0.1337
APPROACHING 0.1488 ETH
NEXT STEP 0.6969 ETH

Yes, it will only die if ETH contacts die.

so assume I bought inat the beginning of the first thread

how far up would I be?

No idea, but I just bought in with .089 and it's only been about 30 mins and I've made $1 in dividends already. Cash cow, even just on dividends.

depends how much you put in, but roughly 50x.

goddamn, shoulda bought in

can someone start a 4th edition

need to get in on the ground floor

FFS

Yeah the dividends are insane. I've already made over $50 in dividends alone.

NOT TOO LATE YET BRUH

>expecting me to FOMO and lose all my money

smart man. theres a large chance this will dip once enough people 2x their money (everyone will want their initial investment out ASAP) so keep your eye on this. with the dividends added, you really can't lose here

this thing is designed to dump and pump quickly, just find a good time buy in

This is just going to keep going. It may come down with some people selling but it will just keep going in cycles. If you get in now you get dividends no matter what.

literally 10k in the last 5 min into this coin
etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a
keep missing out

once you have been on biz long enough you learn money missed is not money lost

What happens if everyone wants to cash out?

ah a wise guy huh? well what if this is the first time in history something like this has ever been done? hang on to your butts

>10k in 5 min
>100k+ in an hour
fucking crazy. tomorrow will be a great day bros. this won't even see a dip for the whole week, 100% accumulation right now.

Anyway once somebody just copy pastes their own ponzi coin with the same code people will jump ship and go into the ground floor one

you'd have to be physically disabled not to be able to sell before the contract runs out of ETH (you can withdraw from the smart contract as long as it has sufficient eth to pay you) its literally foolproof unless you sleep through the crash or some shit.

People are too greedy to cash out.

Do you even human psychology?

30 ETH

jesus fucking christ

somebody just sent 30 eth

kek

Guess lol
Waza waza waza

anyway im going to get to work building Ponzi 4.0

3o eth whale jesus he did 5eth before his 30 if you look at his address