AION

You got less than 2 hours to accumulate AION.

Don't ask me why. Just do.

Or go the road to poverty by not buying.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@amitayboneh/palm-beach-confidential-buy-alert-aion-january-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I already did that yesterday man.
Bought at 4950, could've bought for bit less but still p comfy.

Smart man. See you on the next lot in Saturn fellow user that knows.

I'm in big lol

whats the news that's coming?

Sup bro

The test net is set to be released 'soon', I don't know if there's a fixed date now, and I think they have something on the 31st, so that is likely to bump the price up.

It's not going to moon, sorry.

They are attending summit with ICX on 31st January, test net is happening on feb 1st, and there are rumors about some surprise announcement in January, meaning if true that announcement has to happen today or tomorrow.

Besides, PBC issued a buy for this coin up to 10$. It's stupidly undervalued atm.

Keep kidding yourself. Why do you hate money?

Hope so fucking bleeding cunt coin

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

We were just accumulating fellow smart user. Rocket about to take off.

Sauce re pbc?

steemit.com/bitcoin/@amitayboneh/palm-beach-confidential-buy-alert-aion-january-2

this was in the middle of the bull rush lol. and its classified as a short term trade. if anybody actually followed that advice they would be down at the moment

I've always wondered... do you actually have toilets but choose to shit in the street? Are you afraid of toilets or something? Do your women go to shit in the street together kinda like how our women go to the restroom together?

fuk check the twitter. mainnet is delayed until further notice. right as i was about to buy as well.

Even if we ignore that look at it's chart man, it's bound to take off.

KEK fuck off, you're almost making me go all in on this thing.

I did not see anything on twitter that says its delayed?!?

LOL Aion releases new coins to circulation every month. user wants to unload bags before the dump. Do some research

Beta out on February 5th, to make sure that everything goes smoothly, then full test network near the end of February.

thanks just sold 100000

being this poor that you cant afford pbc and dindt read thr 18jan report kek

What are you on about? It's the same as a lot of other coins that give staking rewards. There will be some new coins released until 2020, but I don't see how this changes anything, other projects like Ethereum don't even have a maximum supply.

>Comparing Aion to Ethereum
>Denying the effect of inflation

yea sorry saw the price jump up and was still waiting for my ltc to come over.

upped my stack at 4608 on that little dump, not bad but I didn't want to wait for any lower. it looks like whales are trying to shake the price at the moment. makes me feel very comfy

Now i see the reason why lots of biz people are poor.

If it's going to moon , explain why. Vagueness + Biz = Scam

how high can this potentially go

It's fine man, I went all in on this just now. Got time before 31st until 0x.

And even if we get dumped on, I have faith in upcoming summit on 31st and test net on Feb 5th. Bound to get some profits and I expect major FOMO after the summit presentation.

Plus, PBC was rarely wrong.

Also, this was in PBC for 18.01.

Waiting for February 5th.... Not going all in on TNC before the announcement.... Stay poor

Just an hour left. user. You didn't DYOR, didn't you?

1 hour left. You didn't DYOR, didn't you user?

user, I'm not sure if you're larping and just want to dump your bags on us, but if you aren't, does this have something to do with the word "telecom"?

He knows. That and more. Welcome to the club fellow user that sees.

Yeah, alright, I know it seems stupid and dangerous to blindly trust people on biz, but I do actually think you're legit now.

I can go to sleep now with ease. 6 AM here.

Time to get rich why noobs chase retard pajeet pump and dump coins like Turtle lmao..

See you on Saturn user. Have a good morning sleep.

Try buying asap other anons. I already saw threads on reddit cryptocurrency sub regarding the next hour.

Everytime you shill BZC it makes biz hate it that much more. I now despise that pajeet coin all because of pajeets like you shilling the fuck out of it. Go poo in your favorite street

so a half hour right?

my anus is ready

how much fucking longer retard i just dumped my life saving into this

I told you fucking retards that it's not going to moon.

kek

WHAT THE FUCK OP ITS BEEN 2 HOURS

we’ve been pajeeted

WTF OP?? When pump?

Just took out a second mortgage and borrowed 500k from 5 loan sharks and put it all into Aion. Thanks biz

It's the first buy advice I ever took off biz. dispoint in myself.

looks like OP is just dumping his bags srry pajeets

Patience

I doubt shilling in a thread like this has any impact on the price, but it's still a good amount to buy IMO, the next few weeks are promising. If OP sold now, he's dumb.

Happily bought his bags

never take advice from Veeky Forums

still solid coin, i was torn between omg and aion but this thread convinced me to choose aion. now wishing i went with omg. ah well.

still a great price but no moon 2nite