What is your heaviest bag, Veeky Forums?

what is your heaviest bag, Veeky Forums?

my hands are sore from holding these canya bags

sold that shit a long time ago.
still get the urge to puke when i read that name.

I don't have any heavy bags.

BAT and ZRX

I have more stellar, but more money in vechain. If ripple goes down a bit, I might put some more into that.

>If ripple goes down a bit, I might put some more into that.

It was just listed on another exchange. It is going up. Where were you for the past two weeks?

Crawling In my skin this pain it will not end..... JUST end MY suffering

I wish I'd bought more!

really just DNT right now

Life

Should I buy XRP now sinec it's still relatively "low" on Binance? Only have 110$USD but I need like 300$ to be happy.

FUGGG THIS CANYA COIN GOD DAMNIT!
Bought at 3.60 been holding so long.. the pain i feel. all with a prayer in march the platform will rise this shit coin.

Did pajet die?

Wish i bought more Canya

Holding FUN, ADA, and LINK.

Hopefully get to let go next week.

My average price is $2.32, so I think it is worth it. I have $7500 in.

been slowly accumulating BLUE while it continues to dip before the new release and exchange listings. if you keep your buy order up long enough idiots will fill it no matter how low it is.

it's like 3/5ths my portfolio rn. so prepared for them greens.

im bullish on the concept but how do you think the token value will continue to appreciate outside of it's "governance participation" feature?

COLX. Bought 200k at 1.2-1.5 cents.

My verge bags definitely
bought them at 1385 sats

Payfair and the bags get heavier by the day

Today I must admit I’ve been bagholding Enigma.

I was deluded saying to myself it was a long term project, it’s long term... the price now doesn’t matter once they release X or Y it will skyrocket, once they....: when..... NEVERAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eh req is my heaviest bag but I believe eventually it will be my lightest

Coss coin. I bought right before the "redesign". If they ever complete my level 2 verification I'm withdrawing immediately. The only coin I'll ever sell at a loss, but the opportunity cost having this shit tied up makes a loss worth it just to free my cash.

No bags,
I'm actually in a discord that has great calls/suggestions/memelines/etc. Not a pajeet pump and dump group, or some Chinese shillgroup. Highly suggest joining.

Invite link: VeYzgNq

no

DBC and APPC

The 20 fucking ripple it won't let me send out of the wallet ever

i likey link

i boughty link

but then i smelly link

and then I no more linky

SUB

>down 50% in sats from my buys
>could have sold at 300% gains but coins were locked
>hope they are worth something in a year when they unlock, kek

I'll wait tomorrow see if it goes up to like 0,65$ and sell, then buy XRP and hold. How long you think till it goes up? inb4 it's XLM that goes up

just bought some at 10 sats
moon when

kys

Fucking APPC. I was a retard and didn't DMOR and bought ATH because the shill(s) was pretty damn good. I'm thinking of selling at a loss so I can go in on something else with more promise but I just can't pull the trigger. I'd only be losing about $250 if I sold now so it's not a big deal but it's a LOSS nonetheless.

BCH.

Bought literally the minute of the ATH. I've "lost" almost 10 grand from that fuck up.

TRX

Dat mainnet doe

UFR, EBET, DOT

TNC

Also KIN. When I bought, I didn't realize that Kik is losing popularity and when a tech starts losing popularity, it's almost impossible to gain it back. I really hope they pull some real glorious shit outta their asses to hype it back up, especially among the millennials and shit. Also, a MASSIVE fucking token burn

LINK
I've tied LINK around my neck. The bags will either snap my neck on the high, or drag me down to the low. In too heavy. Can't let go.

HOW DID CANYA JUMP UP TO .0017 ETH AND THEN END UP 11% LOWER THAN IT'S LAST FLATLINE

xvg, trx, dnt, confido, bcd, ufr, fun, dbc.. literally put entire portfolio into coins biz shilled and bought at or near ath. went from 8k to $725. yup im a cuck

120btc

Holy shit, user. I think you just stick with BTC and ETH.

Sell it ALL and put into REQ. Walk away for a year. Uninstall Blockfolio and live your life for the next year.

>complains about buying biz shilled coins
>reccomends him buy another coin shilled a lot on biz
nice one

Heaviest bag has to be xlm because I could have sold at a dollar and now everyone can see that they're not a serious company and its never going back up. I want to just sell it all for link but I still have hope for one more moon sometime in the next couple weeks

this webm is so autistic

Yeah, I fucked up a couple times. But REQ is a very comfy hold. Some real disastrous shit would have to happen for me to regret REQ.

Yeah If it pans out is an easy $10+ coin.

>want to just sell it all for link

my heaviest bags are unironically my entire portfolio

DBC and FUN both down about 50% for me lmao. One of them has to make it r-right?

You bought memes

If you think thats autistic... check this shit

/thread

VEN

Looks pretty good

That's a whole nother level of pure, unbridled autism.

heaviest right now is TRTL and that says alot lmao

thats pretty good

wew, somebody shoulda shut that whole thing down

Fucking XLM. Pointless to hold unless you have 50k at least. This piece of shit will never go over $1 again.