Jibrel [JNT]

Will we do 100x from ICO in less than 6 months like ICX?

How many did you buy Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

opporty.net
reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/7tk8rm/warning_fake_jnt_on_etherdelta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delet

i have 10k

thanks to the user that shilled here

Don Moonscott intensifies

Only 2.3k. feelsbad

do you really think 100x is possible?

when on exchanges?

DELORT THOS

exchange held my fiat funds meanwhile ico sold out

I don't think 100x is extreme for this project, has some very influential people working on it. ICX did 100x since October and hasn't even showed us anything yet, still huge room to grow

30 billion dollar market cap longterm for 100x, not impossible.

It's way less than 30b for 100x. Closer to 4b

Do you even math, bro?

shit coin. who will buy another thr when we all know its scam all over

Missed out on the ICO. We expecting a dump on this after the coins become unlocked?

hell fuckin no obviously

What exchange first?

No idea, announced in 3 days. Just don't buy the scam Jibrel coin on ED

Don't buy this coin on ED? What?

This will 100x the first month and 2000x once they deliver. Screencap this.

It's not released yet, so if you see a coin on ED then it isn't the real thing.

join the fucking opporty ICO

opporty.net

Look at that team

The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock.
I gave 0.000001 JNT to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower,
all while caressing me and drooling at my Jibrel network token wallet. They also came instantly after
seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my JNT)
and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without
me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim,
I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back.
When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy,
which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Jibrel network token wallet.
I came, and transferred .00000000001 JNT to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps,
but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice.
My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home.
I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 JNT to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

There's a fake JNT on ED that some people fell for, buying a useless scam coin and the Jibrel team have issued a warning about it.

Reddit thread showing it:
reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/7tk8rm/warning_fake_jnt_on_etherdelta/

Accept JNT will be audited by non other than PwC.