Sergey Nazarov ruined my life

In 2011, I was sexually assaulted by Sergey Nazarov. It horrifies me to see this boards sick infatuation with the man who violated me.

Back then I was young, dumb, and more trusting than I should have been. I had just graduated from college, and wanted to explore. I planed a trip to New York to explore myself, and maybe meet a man. I signed up for the website couchsurfing.com and on there I found Sergey.

Nothing seemed suspicious about him. He lived in a nice part of the city, he had good reviews from other women. So I contacted him. He was so nice in messages, a little philosophical so I felt I could trust him. We arranged for me to stay there for about ten days in June, and he would show me around the city in his free time.

In 2009 Sergey Nazarov gave me a cookie
the cookie was infected with swine flu
I lost one of my kidneys due to the infection
I want to find Sergey and make him squeal like a pig

#LINKmetoo

boring

>#metoo

A hero

As the day approached for my trip to New York City, I felt myself getting more and more anxious. I was excited to see Sergey. We had ended up exchanging numbers at one point so he could find me at the airport, but he started texting me how my day was going and stuff. I liked the attention, guys usually never show long term interest in me. I thought in the back of my head maybe he could be the one. I couldn't have been more wrong.

My flight got in late that night, and when I landed I had 30 missed calls from Sergey and a dozen text messages calling me a liar and asking why women always do this to him. I should noticed the red flag right there and stayed somewhere else. But I thought he was worried so I brushed off the negative thoughts.

I called him right away and he started yelling at me in Russian and I had to calm him down. He eventually came to and he told me to meet him at the pick up. I rushed out as soon as I could and met him. He was irritated but I could tell he was happy to see me.

Fuck, came here to say this. Lost at "a little philosophical."

He went balls deep into my blockfolio. I'm still stretched out to fuck and back.

*spreads boipucci* i won't tell, sergey..

>30 missed calls from Sergey and a dozen text messages calling me a liar and asking why women always do this to him

I saw Sergey at the grocery store...

Anyone know what Sergey is up to?

He is one of the top bulls in the cuckold community so my guess probably satisfying hotwifes.

By now Rory and I had been on the road for almost four hours, my coffee had well and truly worn off and the humb of my Lamborghini's engine on the interstate was starting to make me drowsy. I needed to talk to stay awake. I looked at Rory who was deep in thought and said "Rory, tell me what this is all about." He never turned his gaze away from the road and didn't answer me for a while, I assumed he was ignoring me but finally he spoke: "Do you know who satoshi nakamoto is?" I laughed and said no, nobody does. At this point he turned and looked at me. "You do know who he is, he is hiding in plain sight, it is the Japanese man by the same name and everyone thinks he is too stupid to invent block chain. Well they are right, Satoshi did not invent bitcoin or block chain. His ancestors did over 7,000 years ago. You see, block chain is simply code that contains the actual distributed ledger of DNA of the Chinese. They NEED to buy when they wake up to refresh their bodies databases and to procreate, the same way you and I need to eat every day to nourish our bodies. The person known as the Money Skeleton did not invent etherium either, he simply released the code which contains the distributed DNA ledger of all Russians. Their bodies are not the same as ours and they have been at war for millennia. Don't you see, when their governments both came out and wanted to ban crypto, it has nothing to do with money, its about population control?!"

At that point he started to lose his composure again and began ranting again about it being priced it and groaning loadly about oracles. He was obviously unhinged so I decided to change the subject and talk about Detroit as we approached the city limits. It was a beautiful city in the morning light, the sophistication of a European country with the modern clean feel of Singapore. God what a city I said out loud. Rory nodded in agreement before finally saying "stop up here, I need to stock up on toilet paper"

Please keep going. I need to know what happens next

I filled up the gas tank as Rory ran in and bought more toilet paper, coffees and paid for the gas. For some reason he suddenly trusted me not to leave him stranded with a trolley of toilet paper on the side of the road at 5am in a strange city. He jumped in the car and we sped off, him occasionally pointing me to turn left or right towards Ringo's house. I wondered what this guy would say, if he'd tell Rory we was mad and slam the door, if the desert eagles would come back out for an appearance. We soon got to his house and I turned off the engine. He gestured at me to get out too. We walked to his front door and knocked loudly. It took a few moments but finally an Asian guy answered the door, as if expecting us. He hugged Rory and invited us in, leading us to a large room covered in TV screens, computer monitors and thousands and thousands of keys lining the wall. He noticed my gaze and simply said "I like keys" then looking at Rory said "you have caused quite the problem haven't you Rory. Your mother and I told you not to dabble in this, why didn't you listen?"

>Sergey right now

Nice larp faggot. Literally no one thinks this is real

I do. I just sold my 231 links. I'm sure more people will sell after this story is spread and people are aware that the leadership of this project are perpetrators of violence against women.

im too tired to finish the story ill finish it tomorrow or so. Rape chapter inc.

Fuck you FUD. Sergey is as harmless as fat cow.

You fucking niggerlol

Is there an official archive of link lore?

kek

This LINK FUD/Shill season has been some of the funniest shit I've ever witnessed.

Apparently some autists on here pooled 300 eth and bought out the ico, they sold their bags in the initial moon and then dumped on the downside.

Now they're doing it again by using meme magic to make link moon again so they can dump their bags and buy fun tokens.

Sergey will deliver

First visit from reddit kiddo? How was it for you?

Yeah, I'm hip to the scene buddy, just wondering if anyone has ever collected all the memes into some sort of holy text

Oh, I don't think so. This just becomes old faggery at some point I guess. Apparently we're here forever

legendary. Would love to comp these guys a couple of big macs

Needs to be done really, we're the best board on chan by far. Our raids generate profit unlike b and pol

Can someone shop sergeys head to this picture?

I don't that this is right what you are doing here. I think you should stop making up FUD of the creator of chainlink. This guy made Chainlink all by himself and you have already come up with 3 fake people who contribute nothing to the project but degeneracy and ruining LINK for everybody. Imagine you search your own pics on the internet and find out that you have a second identity named sergay who is addicted to McDonalds and snorts coke of a ladyboys dick. How can you take a bunch of random pics of some bearded guy on the internet and make him a meme. I now find more bullshit about those 3 fake people then about the real Jason Parser

I just really think we should tell everybody (especially newfags and official media outlets) that sergay roy and steve are not real people and give all the credit to Jason Parser who is the real person behind it all

What are the important upcoming Chainlink dates?

I wanna write this down so I don't forget.

>march 14th - SXSW
> ?
> ?

There's only ONE way for handling GAS.

READY TO DIE SERGEY ?? I GONNA REVENGE ALL RAPED

I GONNA RAPE ALL REVENGED

>I saw Rory at a grocery store near SIBOS last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packs of toilet paper without paying.
>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When she took one of the packs of toilet paper and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pack and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

To be honest, the whole encounter seemed strange.

I feel like I'm reading a Tom Brown novel; please: go on.

I bought in 63.5k wei, thinking it was the rock bottom
I was so mistaken.
Pls, let there be pump soon

fucking kek

that's rough.
But if you're doing Link right then that means you're in for the long-hodl.
Don't focus on gains and losses this early on. When it dips just accumulate from the weak hands and build your stack.
hold it for 2-3 years and thank me later.

I sold at 68k wei before that, so I am sill in the plus
Link had dead volume yesterday and I got scared, cos the last ime I saw that, it went parabolic for a day and I missed a perfect swing opportunity.

I am not jokingly all in at LINK with over 10k LINK now. I feel comfy, but I don't know if that's for long
Soon I might crave to get 15k

It only gets worse. I had a long term goal of 70k. Now I'm at 84k eating my way up to 100k.

THe hunger never goes away

Take a joke.

Damn, greed is indeed pitless
I keep calculating in mind non-existent node rewards

If LINK is $10 and the first year of main net returns 1% monthly via staking, then 10k LINK gives you

10k * ((1.01^12) -1) * 10 = $12k

$12k passive income in one year.