Trade bots.?

Who here uses them, thinking about investing in one, can any anons give me some advice on what to get, also are they safe to use?

Other urls found in this thread:

nulled.to/topic/296273-cracked-cracked-gunbot-automatic-bitcoin-exchange-profit-trader-autopilot/
fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=153732
github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gunbot on nulled

Is cryptohopper any good?

Bump, please anons

Also what sort of return do you guys get out of then?

I don't use any box, but I remember reading someone who created their own. It worked well, but required constant tweaking.

I imagine that the bot would have to have its parameters modified by either the end-user or by whoever owns the bot.

I would be purchasing the bot off a known site I am hoping for, I wouldn't be able to create my own.

Bump

Crypto trading bots are sold all over the internet, with gunbot being the most popular. A shit ton of people must be buying and using them.

Just wondering, how effective they really are. A wild guess would be that most are losing money.

>It worked well, but required constant tweaking
sounds /comfy/

You forgot to add that it worked well during the bull run. That factor is kinda important.

I've heard good things about Gekko

I bought a bot off user last week. I tried running it but I dont seen an executable anywhere. Do I just load the library in Python?

I might buy this bot linked in the forum, if its got user guides and a discord then thats what I really need...

I bought gunbot back in early June

The piece of shit made me money 2 days and lost me money 3 days, tried many different configurations

Sold it off the next month at a loss

Also, Gekko is free

Where is this trade bot posted?

What bot was that user?

Not worth your time desu. I'd buy fromnulled.to/topic/296273-cracked-cracked-gunbot-automatic-bitcoin-exchange-profit-trader-autopilot/ if I were you. Its the same price and has much more support.
I could put what I bought on a google drive for you, if you want to take a look

Do NOT use a bot someone else made unless you have the source code.

I run a community pool tradebot with 2% profit fee on every transaction so you never have to worry about the tweaking part. Vps servers close to binance servers for minimum latency. Made 200k this month. I don't have a website yet but I'll let u guys know later because biz Bros.

I’ve spent way too much time writing code to give this trading bot away for free. You will make minimum 10% daily, or you can have your money back. Only 10 downloads available, email is in the link.

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

Might have a key logger?

Heres the "bot" I paid for. Seems legit to me but I can't the damn thing to work. No executable file other than an ethereum wallet. If anyone here can attest to its quality please speak up.
fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=153732

based user

>www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa
Actually heres what I bought from lol. Why havent you respnded to my email???

I have made my own trading bot ecosystem of sorts, but not particular familiar with what is available in the marketplace.

Basically what I've done is have a number of independent yet interconnected services ('microservices') which run, some looking at buy signals, one looking at stop-loss, some hooked in to subscription services.

I then have my friends control their own parameters for buy and sell using a telegram bot, and away we go. It does require constant tweaking and can be a bit annoying at times, not sure that it gives me any more return than paying attention to the market but I am short on time so this seemed like a better option.

I concur that you should only run a bot for which you have seen (and can understand) the source code. And always ensure that the API keys you configure don't allow withdrawal.

I am probably going to double down on this automated TA stuff as particularly in the current market state (flat) it seems to be one of the few ways to still make money. That plus it's a self-fulfilling prophecy - the more people who do it, the more effective it is, and more people seem to be getting involved.

profit trailer

eonbot

catalyst if you want to roll your own enigmampc.github.io/catalyst/

are you a pajeet or female? it’s easy af

But how do I get it running? The Readme file is for some Ethereum DApp called Mist. Like wtf, no knowledge at all

Can someone riddle me this:

Who in their right mind would sell a bot that they could instead use to make free money?

Maybe a pajeet with no starting capital?
Genuinely curious why someone would sell a duck that shits gold.

Short-term gains. Sell your winning bot for .01 BTC and thats another 100 dollars to play with, That and things like bots and TA get stronger the more users there are. No one can predict the future, but if everyone uses the same methods you can predict other people, at the least.

No one sells a working bot, plain and simple. The bots you can buy are API wrappers, the reason they need a shitload of tweaking is because the developers couldn't figure out how to make them profitable. Dumb money buys bots.

>bots and TA get stronger the more users there are
you mean weaker because it adds more competition

Also
>selling a bot that could potentially make you millions for a hundred bucks

First of all, checked. Second, I was the user (or at least one-of) who had written their own bot, but it required a bit of parameter manipulation at times. You're totally right, some strategies don't work well in the bear market or during huge swells in volume. Mine would make consistent profits when swing trading, but during huge pumps would sell out too fast. Still, it outperformed BTC during the bull market. It's a little harder to make money in the bear market, but the bots do it better than I do, and if you run it on coins you believe in, you just have to let the bots accumulate for large profits.

Stronger.

Say that someone builds a bot that thinks some shitcoin goes up every day at 1pm and triggers a buy to occur then. First of all it's just him and then he doesn't make much. Then he posts it on some Veeky Forums-related message board and 100 people start to use it. The price then moves slightly. Word spreads, now 1000 people are using it, it really starts to move. Now he changes his buy to 12.59 and sells at 1.01.

It really is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Stronger for who? Certainly not for the bot owners who all use the same rules like a herd.

More competition by way of 100s of people doing the same thing at the same time using the same tools? TA is a self-fulfilling prophecy. It unifies market sentiment and makes the actions of traders easier to predict. Bots, using TA decision engines, would likewise bring stability and predictability to the market.
As for your other point, purveyors like Gunbot have been selling their software for 1000 dollars or more for a long time now. Which, as I said before, would only make the next generation of software more lucrative because you can reiterate the programming with the exception that all the users you sold to would follow a predictable pattern. It is also possible that Gunbot comes loaded with spyware so they can collect data on yr trades.

Just ask yourself. If you have a bot that works, why would you sell it to random people on the internet?

You can get a loan, credit, hell, if you want to share the risk, you could just ask your richest friend to invest for a piece of the profits.

All automated bots are made quickly unprofitable because you are competing with many other people for the same trade. The rest are just fancy interfaces where you can enter a model/strategy (which you don't have because if you did you wouldn't be asking this question and you would have made enough gains to hire someone to automate things for you if that's what you are looking for).

Also, do you really want to trust someone else with your API keys? Unless you can see the source code and know what to look for, you could easily get exit scammed.

Can someone tell me how to run this fuckin thing?

I think you pajeeted your computer with a virus

There no executable other than some Ethereum wallet so no virus. And even if I did, its my university's computer lol

>no executable

shit are people really this stupid?
I need to start selling bots.

Lmao you bought the pajeet scam. This "bot" has been posted here for days now. It's literally a reupload of Mist's ethereum wallet. Except you paid 0.01BTC to get it LUL

>no executable
wew lads

So if I don't install anything, and don't run a program... howww is a virus going to attack me? Did this 10-bit .biz scammer create self-editing code??

I don't have the program, but I think it's a python script that you run.

Man, I knew it was too good to be true. I'm not upset because the payoff was well worth the risk. Now I have to buy another bot and learn it so I'm not a liar on my resume XD

Yeah, thats what I think as well. My laptop is busted ATM and my university computers don't have Python installed, so I'll have to wait to really sink my teeth into it.

I hope it's not a virus cause I'm downloading the one you linked. I might try it out

You are right. Its just a scam
They are loosing money and theres no point of buying on. If they really had good bot they wouldnt sell it.

Lol me too. Like I said there's nothing to install or run other than the Mist wallet, and if there is a script in there that wont do anything to your PC lol.
Lemme know if you get it to work

I would be in in this, but how would I know you would exit scam me bro?

Profit trailer is worst of them all. They paid Youtubers to promote the bot wirh fake stats and after newest update big chunk of users who ises Binanace got baned.

Nope, nvm I just checked. The other user was right, it's just a reupload of Mist Ethereum wallet and Browser. You got scammed.

If you download the win64 or 32 .zip here it's the exact same.

github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

Alright, I'm not even going to bother reporting these scams now. You subhumans deserve it

>github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
A fool and his money are easily parted XDD Man that was my spending cash for the month. Oh well. Off to the next get rich quick scheme

> Python Trading Bot v3.0.1
> Python
Are there any *.py files ?

None at all, like said, just the filename was changed.

>if you run it on coins you believe in, you just have to let the bots accumulate for large profits.
This is a great idea, so pretty much set it up on a coin you like and that you believe that you will do well over the year and just let it accumulate for a few months?