Okay I have a serious question here

Okay I have a serious question here.

Has anybody here honestly done their research, looked at VeChain for what it is, and honestly come to the conclusion that it is a poor investment decision?

Seems like a no brainer to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

Always seemed shady to me

Huge VEN holder here, so my opinion is obviously biased. But from what I have gathered, the only thing holding it back is the lack of working product.

Yes, the majority of this board has. You have to dig past the surface level and get deeper, once you realise a few certain things the whole project seems shady...

It's a nobrainer. If it's good enough for PwC, one of the Big Four fucking auditors, it's good enough for me.

>the only thing holding it back is the lack of working product.
>the only thing

>shady
Good argument. Dumped all my VEN.

ikr, he completely glossed over the fact that the CEO SUNNY aka SHADY is a renowned organ trafficker and prone to violent rage

Stay away from this scam coin. It was proven recently that there is a keylogger virus in the wallet and miner

>Chinese token
>wallet has a keylogger and virus
>no working product
>sunny is a convicted pedophile
>jim breyer was caught in thailand fucking a 8yo ladyboy
>shilled in Veeky Forums and reddit by the same pajeets that shill UFR, TRTL, LINK and REQ
>dropping like a stone
>overbought
>no partnerships

Buy walton instead OP, take care

Touché, you got me.

private network already has DNV, Renault, KnN, and ??? on it.

It isn't public yet. Not because it isn't working.

I'll let you use your imagination. There are a lot of NDA's.

Hint - it's tied to governments.

Sunny is shady as fuck, 41st dev, rape, fetus soup.
No product,

DNV GL is not even a real company, it was made up by chinks to make us feel secure, it just exists on paper. etc...

Will the real ven shady please stand up?

I heard the CEO of the company (Sony) is a registered sex offender, also there's no white paper in this project which means it is a scam 100%, the clown Jim Breyer gets lucky on all of his investments too

I have a thunder node and a bit more of Ven. I FUD the shit out of it because it amuses me to do so.

It's about as clear a winner as you can get. Anyone who is fudding it unironically is probably a salty walty or a retard.

While I don't generally agree with him pic related makes a good point. You can trade shitcoins with the Indians and hope you make it out before it comes tumbling down or you can hold something that will survive the crash.

VeChain is it for me. It's a safe hold which I can retire on.

I don't know if anyone has realized this but vechain backwards is niahcev....

I saw Sunny Lu at a grocery store in Guangzhou, China yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. He then tried to pay her in Vechain, but she didn’t know what that was so he got mad and threw a wad of cash at her face. “Fuck you, I don’t need this ICO money anyway! I’ve got that Venture Capital!”

Sunny Lu is a confirmed rapist and you really have to ask if this might be a winner? He's literally tweeting out of his fucking cell in prison, hyping you faggots up to buy more. Once he gets out of prison, he's gonna drop his bags harder than you brainlets were fucking dropped on your heads. Really shady guy, you'd know if you did the research.

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

>walten coin
gtfo pajeet

This will go down as the biggest scandal in crypto. If only you guys knew what was going on behind the scenes...cant say anymore...have to go theyve caught me

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.

waleton coin is better than ven chain

DNV-GL has a huge office 10 minutes from where I live, you nigger.

>>wallet has a keylogger and virus
You know ironically pretending to be a kike on the internet gets you ironically placed in line for the second train to the ovens, right Reddit?

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy ICX for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

My cousin is friends with the unofficial 41st dev team member. The following is what I have heard from word of mouth.

Sunny would come into the offices in the morning. He would routinely begin an impromptu rant bragging about the actions of his grandfather during WW2. When the Japanese marched into Nanking and sacked the city, Sunny's grandfather would aid them in finding Chinese citizens who were trying to hide from the systematic rape and murder committed by the Japanese Imperial Army.

I ask you, would you trust Sunny after knowing that he bragged about his family betraying his own people?

VeChains biggest thing they have going for them is some guy called 'Jim Bayer'. However when I try and research him nothing comes up. I dont think hes real, just a fake person to generate hype...kinda shady...think im gonna go with wtc this time

Hi, former dev from the 40 man dev team here. I sold all my holdings recently after a very shady interaction with the CEO Sunny Lu. I am here only to offer the truth, act as you wish.

A few weeks ago I was at a celebratory drink with Sunny Lu and all the staff, along with many new partners in a certain hotel bar in Shangahai(wont reveal). Things were winding down and Sunny asked me to talk to him in private as he wanted to go through a few things for an interview that was comming up. this wasn't anything new, as Sunny usually practiced with me for such events. after some time, we ended up having dinner in the room. I'll never forget his order. He calls up room service and goes "i want a pizza and i want the toppings on the pizza to be littler pizzas. Like the size of pepperonies but they're actually full pzzas, just little." So then he hangs up and I assume he's going to get back to the interview but instead he gets up, in this really sing-songy voice starts going "i'm havin' pizzaaaaas, with little pizzaaaaaaas on top, I'm having pizzaaaas with little pizzzaaaas on top." then he goes "I'm going to give you the night of your life. I'm gonna fuck you so hard and your pussy is going to feel like it just ate pizza with tiny pizzas as the topping." He was trying to sell me i guess
Sunny is kind of shady, be careful with this coin.

I was on holiday in Singapore once (I'm Australian). Anyway I saw Sunny at the Airport and I walked up to him to tell him how excited I am for the future of VeChain. What started as a friendly conversation immediately turned sour when he noticed I held less than 200 ven. He became incredibly off-putting and uncannily kind, trying to convince me about how VeChain was the future and kept repeating "tobacco on the block chain" - He was very insistent and pushy, demanding I buy more VeChain, claiming that it didn't matter that it was at an ATH. He then offered to fly me economy class to Thailand to facilitate the removal and selling of my kidney and appendix on the blackmarket in order to raise funds to pour into VeChain...idk kinda shady...

Veshitchain has delayed too long already and people with brains are shifting to wtc at an increasing rate, in fact out of all new wtc buyers over 70% have come directly from ven (check the stats).
I think we'll see an exit scam before this date even arrives, the ceo hasnt released any inrormation regarding rebrand whatsoever? So it's lukely to bleed and kick and scream before sucummbing the the manipulating whales dumping their bags amd drivinf this shit coin into the ground

I'm in a discord that has great calls/suggestions/memelines/news/etc. Not a pajeet pump and dump group, or some Chinese shillgroup. Make money with daytraders. Highly suggest joining.

Invite link: VeYzgNq

Keep going I'm almost there...

>blowing his whole load in one single thread
take your adderall, you sperg.

Nice. Shitcoins die. Unhyped price for ven 2 rorrars.

alright kek im done. If you read my posts, they are maybe 20% of the routine FUD done in vechain related threads. Why?

a) some are probably from literal indians who realise that vechain will cause a market shift towards actual functioning projects with real world implications and big name partnerships causing the days of shitcoin mooning and PnDs to be over.

b) this is as much of a sure thing you can get in crypto and only a retard would think otherwise, thus biz is being
>le ebin
memesters in order to fool idiots into missing their ticket to lamboland

holy shit youre right

You have to understand for VEN theres 3 types of FUD:

1) Ironic FUD done by ven holders because it's obvious ven is as sure a thing you will get in the crypto world so if anyone falls for it theyre retarded.

2) People that own ven but dont understand how high it can possibly go (these are the worst because they dont deserve to hold ven since theyre pessimistic cunts)

3) Discord PnD groups, shill groups, literal indian pajeets - These are the ones that will run a hardcore FUD campaign against ven because they understand that ven is setting the gold standard for crypto. Soon people wont pour money into shitcoins, they will only put money in projects with functional tech, real partnerships, real use cases i.e ven. When this happens the pajeets lose their method of income because the shitcoin market will collapse. This is why they FUD so hardcore.

get your kremlin propaganda nazi frogs outta here

OP here

So from what I'm getting, FUDding VEN is just a meme at this point? Haven't had an intelligible criticism so far

yes lmao, every post i made is routinely posted in every single ven thread.

refer to this post:Get enough ven that will allow for you to retire at a price of $1,000 per ven. Then hold for 5 years.

we'd better take advantage of this epiphany and sell

ven $30 by march forsure

Yeah it's a meme. There aren't any credible points you can make against it and it has too much institutional backing at this point to be called a scam.

Anyone actually fudding it has a bunch of huge hurdles to jump before they can be taken seriously and they are pretty high.

They have to explain away the support from
>Jim Breyer
>DNV-GL
>The Chinese State
>PwC
>Renault
>Cows
>8 other big companies

Breyer is a big hurdle by himself. They have to prove they are more competent and knowledgeable about technology than a Billionaire who invested in both ETH and Facebook when they were starting out. Not to mention his insane ties to China and insider knowledge of it.

They also have to explain how they know more about the product than the companies that are currently using it and have stated they are using the private chain.

You won't find any actually legitimate FUD because there isn't any. You just get insane statements and troll logic because they have nothing else.

you must not have done your research.

from this thread, I have learned a great deal -
1) Sunny is a sex offender and worse, grocery store cold shoulder customer
2) There are serious questions about this "40 man team." I mean, maybe it was 41? 39 for a few weeks? I don't know? I think we are all owed an explanation.
3) Nords invaded Scotland. I don't trust these uncircumcised Vikes. DNV? Did you see the live stream? Nobody there spoke English without an accent. RED FLAG.
4) VEN is probably the best project in the history of crypto, but fuck it, rich fucks need to accumulate and poor kids will sell them VEN if they post shit so...
5) FUD is entertainment while you are waiting for the next moon.

spat my tea out

fucking hell user

this is true. you don't even have to be smart in investing. you just invest where insiders do.

Jim Breuer made me money in Tencent, Fakebook, Baidu, and ETH. I had a ton of VEN then suddenly he quits comedy and BUYS VECHAIN I literally soiled my drawers on both ends with delight.

I knew it was over. I was going to build that castle, including croc infested moat and rampart archers after all.

I don't even go on Veeky Forums, only thing on 4chin I really do here is stop by /k/ sometimes. I was bored one night and decided I should throw $50 at some sort of cryptoshit. I just grabbed one of the first names I saw and I probably saw VEN from a FUD thread.

I like this meme though

These threads wouldnt be as fun if we didnt have you guys frothing at your mouths @ ironic FUDing, gj \pol\

oh it's that insecure white knighting emo VEN fag again

wtf does that even mean? "emo ven fag" ????

i can tell youre either arab or pajeet for using "emo" as an insult in 2018

ven chain is wana be walton coine

holy shit new cck post

How many are you holding?

I analyzed the Veeky Forums archives and found there were only about 4 people shilling this before December 1st.
Everyone else is just pretending they were in early.
Ven is just like WTC, chinese vaporware scam. I bought WABI because their product was finished.
It's too risky to believe anything else.
The hype is so high on both projects that anything other than a picture perfect release will result in a crash.

LOL please be joking

$3 billion cap for company with no revenue stream, are you serious?

Can someone please link the white paper for me, thanks

I’ve been thinking about dumping all my VEN. But I was hesitant. But after reading this thread and how shady Sunny is. It’s time to move on.

a large node.

this logic will cost you greatly if you do not repent

They will be printing money. And they have customers paying already.

white papers are for shitcoins and ideas, not blue chip partners of Fortune 500 companies

And in polish that sounds like "nie chcę" which could be translated to "I do not want it".

3billion cap is fucking nothing
get real

I was introduced to Sunny Lu at the Bitconnect conference by Craig Grant. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” and gave me his actual business card.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “CHANG? CHING? PLINGPLONK?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away, I heard him play a little mandarin as I walked off. The big show was starting so i hurried to the big stage, and there I saw him trying to walk on the stage with like 40 devs.
The security guard was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to be on the list.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around.
When Carlos Matos finished his performance Sunny Lu bumrushed the stage with his whole posse of devs and started shilling TURTLE coin.
Anyways later that night at my hotel room, I look at the his business card.
It was totally blank...
except a discord link to a PnD group.

This is when i decided to go all in on Vechain.

>autismo

dying here kekek jaja bien jugado

Companies that dont have white papers
>Vechain
>Apple
>Dell
>Mcdonalds
>Amazon

Companies that do have whitepapers
>Tron
>Waltoncon
>FUN