Ok, guys. i have some btc on binance and am looking for the next coin to give me some gains...

ok, guys. i have some btc on binance and am looking for the next coin to give me some gains. shill me on what you think will moon soon.
>inb4 TRX lmao

green ID and dubs or any ID with trips i will buy that coin

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x538f725ad0f08e7f0ab1bf1d39e6784b714b3950-ETH
crycash.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unironically TRX

TRX, not even kidding

Matrix ai coin

i don't really see there being anything worthy of making it moon until the mainnet is realeased. they made some announcements recently and the price has stagnated. i'm looking for something sooner. i may look into tron once their network is running

Sorry matrix ai network or man. Just came out this week has a good team and is considered Blockchain 3.0. Unfortunately exchanges are shit at this point.

etherdelta.com/#0x538f725ad0f08e7f0ab1bf1d39e6784b714b3950-ETH

crycash.io/

>CRYCASH is the first cryptocurrency that satisfies all needs of gamers and game developers with its Ecosystem of custom-tailored services. CRYCASH has already confirmed integration into the renowned bestsellers from Crytek, with more partners to come. Connect with tomorrow’s technology today!

> CRYENGINE PARTNER

> NEW CRYTEK GAME "WARFACE" COMING OUT FREE TO PLAY USING CRYCASH AS INGAME EARNED CURRENCY
> CRYTEK

> BINANCE IN LESS THEN 2 WEEKS
> WORKING APP

Don't say I didn't warn you guys - get IN or stay poor

is it on binance? what's the ticker?
ah, ok. i may wait on that one. i'll definitely look into it. thanks

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

is that shit on binance?

POWH

POWhcoin.com

100% scam
100% profit

>ok, guys. i have some btc on binance and am looking for the next coin to give me some gains. shill me on what you think will moon soon.
this guy cryptos POWH is the only answer

this, unironically 1 eth = 1 powh in a few hours.

PoWH is the next big thing. could see 10x within the next 5 days

nice try, pajeets

yep, youre right, TRX

damn, you were quick. see

Icx

i was thinking about this. is there anything coming up that would cause it to jump in the short term?

POWH accepting it as well as accepting ETH

31st jan announcement. Also backed by south korean govt, can't go wrong with it desu

trx

thanks for the info, bro. the volume is nice.

QTUM on a pullback, if you can

Godspeed user. We're all gonna make it

is the ID considered green? thank me later

canya

What is this?

It’s on idex and etherdelta. Fucking brand new read up on it

Bitconnect

Rlc

Ticker is MAN baby

see yeah, that's close. hmmmmm, if i get dubs on this post - that will be my confirmation.

>> BINANCE IN LESS THEN 2 WEEKS
derp

no thanks

rolling for you to be rich ;)

Iost

thanks bro. i think tron will moon after their network is launched. i'm looking for some quick returns before then

Anything that's on red and have big red candle on 15 minutes chart.
There should be some since there's big red candle on bitcoin not long ago

Blockchain Super Conference
Buy LINK

anything nice you see right now?
no link bags

QTM/QTUM
6.41%
$3,287,917,360
What do you think, Veeky Forums?

Well, I got impatient and bought some QTUM and sold some BTC and bought more ETH to keep everything going in the right direction.

decided on icx. had the greenest ID and all replies between us were evens. what i use if no dubs/trips

i've been trading this way a while and it has worked so far. but i'm magic like pic related

Link

Unironically trx. Just announced listing on Huobi 29th. Ha so unironic

Literally any coin in binance will never 3x again. Google binance curse

Niggercoin