Lmfao

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

zapier.com/blog/inspect-element-tutorial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xd

This piece of shit deserves to crash. What a dumb fucking name.

god why didn't i just fucking sell at 90 cents

I’m assumed you’re getting burned like the rest of us?

Jesus fucking Christ I know. I went from $28k profit to $2k profit. Who knows if this shit we’ll ever see 90 cents again. The scary thing is the order book is literally like 15 eth away from 1 cent

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha DUMB FUCKING NIGGERS.

lol you are so pathetic

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE NIGGER? HOW MUCH WOULD YOU HAVE GAINED IF YOU SOLD AT THE TOP NIGGER? HAHAHA YOU FILTHY FUCKING NIGGER DRINK MY PISS

i need the money so fucking bad too. like beyond just crypto gains i needed the $20K to survive for the next several months. god this coin is literally going to die for the entire Q1 and honestly might not bounce back until Q3 if at all.

at the same time there was no fucking way we could see this coming. all indicators said this was gonna smash past 1 dollar easily.

it will moon again just gotta be patient and unfortunately i don't have time. but fuck selling i'll just figure out another way to get by.

lol. got in at 10 cents sold at 70 cents. Expect to be holding on to this bag for at least a year. Get in and get the fuck out of these niche coins when you make some profit. If you thought this would hit a $1 you are delusional

Ill start accumulating again at sub 10 cents

>hits 92 cents easily
>1 dollar delusional
nice one faggot

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Hes still holding

it's gotta pump otherwise the whales don't make shit. i'm not worried about the coin itself there's just no time for this faggotry. it's not like it's fucking signatum or some literal shitcoin

Good luck, user. I think we’ll see a lot of good news next month.
It was 91c you fucking retard... they’ve hired someone who has the specific responsibility to list BNTY on Binance

>tfw bought the dip at 2050 sats
I don't know about TA or whatever, but if there's a coin my fav list that's 20% down from what i see everyday i'll instantly buy it

u nigger if you believe in the project then just hold yer bags. you must be new if you think a crash is the end of a crypto

This is my coin plankton. You might be down. I've been accumulating and growing my stack without using additional funding. This is a game of patience. I can do this for months.

it's unironically the actual bnty whale. teach me some stuff user. i'm not selling my holdings as there isn't anything better on the horizon in this market to jump into.

You're going to end up with some heavy bags when no one wants them anymore. BNTY has been over-suppressed.

i agree. you hurt yourself this past dip. should not have taken it below 300 sats so quickly.

Wouldn’t get too greedy, m8, you might just end up burning yourself no matter how well you think you have it played.

Trading alt has a lot to do with volume fluctuation. When a coin is bullish the volume increases, when it's bearish (don't confuse bearish with a dump) the opposite. You can also use sleep times and certain days like weekends. Yes crypto is 24hours, but not every hour is equal. Also, price does lag behind btc/eth flunctuations. A lot of factors in the crypto market but watch for awhile and you can have a general idea.

BNTY is just following the general market, however I manipulate it a bit lower. Look at the majority of altcoins, they're similar to each other.

Hey mr turbo autist. Where is that screenshot of your bnty? You're just a larping little faggot.

Not sure if you're larping or whatever, but BNTY being a low volume coin on Kucoin makes it extra susceptible to the influence of whales. If you are actually that whale, you should know what you're doing is actually hurting the coin far more than you think.

BNTY isn't a super blue chip coin that is bound to succeed. It honestly isn't that special from a technology, or even a business POV. What made it special was the hype surrounding it.

If you're killing that hype, there's a good chance BNTY will die.

zapier.com/blog/inspect-element-tutorial/

i disagree. that user has a way of phrasing shit that is immediately recognizable. he occasionally comes into these threads.

1. how did you learn? do you have a background in investing or just an autist? did you start with a lot of money or get in early or both?

2. why aren't you concerned about the possibility of a major crypto bear market that could last years? if you play around for months you're risking it all. you could let it moon to >2 bucks next month and be set if you have >500K of these shitcoins.

to be clear: i don't care what you do as long as you don't kill the coin and as long as it makes us money at some point in 2018. i'll just ride you to glory either way. but i'm not sure i'd wait 8 months for 4 bucks when you can make 2 easily and then put those gains into safer coins. what's the logic? blind faith in the market? what happens if the project literally just dies?

bnty won't die bro, but it will take a couple of weeks to bounce

I guess the people selling now are the ones still holding since the ico

Won't be so sure. Attention is dying pretty fast already. Smart contract bounties are nice but by no means a game changer. If BNTY doesn't keep up the momentum, it'll die or have its growth stunted at the very least.

seeing this is sad, I'm glad I sold high though

>i disagree. that user has a way of phrasing shit that is immediately recognizable. he occasionally comes into these threads

Yes it is the same bitch that visits these threads every time, but that doesn't make him the whale he claims. Everything he posts reeks of autistic larp.

>all indicators said this was gonna smash past 1 dollar easily.
did you really think a parabolic rise would be sustainable?

You are correct.
Most are ICO holders. Millions upon millions of coins out there. BNTY true value will come with development, when the coins main value isn't from speculative investing.

I'm set now. I live meager besides the expensive gadget of the week/month. BNTY won't easily go to 2$ if I disappeared right now. I don't hold all my eggs in one basket.

I used to do options (no serious amount) before but I made most my money off early adopter of crypto (as in the past 2 years). I liked having large numbers of "insert coin", kind of like a game, where your goal is to just accumulate. Now those coins from early days are worth a lot. I essentially won the lotto from a hobby.

no. the rapidity with which it rose to 91 cents lent itself to a reasonable inference of passing 1 dollar. no one thought it would crash and then bleed out for weeks.
it's easy to say after the fact when you have the chart that everyone should have sold at 90 cents. the people who sold at 50 cents looked retarded at the time though.

>What if you were the BNTY whale, secretly messing with the price and watching reactions on Veeky Forums as a part-time.
>And then someone (myself) comes and claims to be you, taking the credit

No shit it wouldn’t recover easily you annihilated demand
>claims to be someone suffocating the shit out of an asset that otherwise would be increasing based on fundamentals
>can’t greentext
You’re a piece of work

any good picks for 2018 and then perhaps a couple long term holds? i'm eventually going into Eth/Neo/XMR/Ven/ICX/ and one of the AI coins. after that i'll shift things around to most stable longterm coins and forget about crypto for a few years.

also have you cashed out at all from crypto? you're semi-dodging my question about the volatility of the market. you have faith we can get money thru say 2020?

So whats the plan mr whale. Wait until big exchange announcement?
Im afraid no big exchange will take a coin with this kind od volume

Thank you Mr Whale, I have managed to increase my stack by about 45% trading within the margins while you keep the price under control.