Get the fuck in

Chinks are taking over while you NEETs are here fighting trying to dump your bags on each other. The only way you can turn this over is to hold LINK like a true autist. If you've been here for more than a month and still dont hold LINK you're a literal brainlet. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb1CgY-_qNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

90k Link
Soooo comfy.

1.4k link
not much but its my best hope

20k link
im not very comfy

>the chad asian man who gets a qt white wife by being alpha, defies negative racial stereotypes perpetuated via hollywood and has confident children, his kids feeling eternally comfy that their dad is chang thunderwang and their mom likes their asian features

>the balding nazi whiteboi who goes to asia to get a bottom of the barrel white-fever wife, has fucked up mentally ill self-hating children and is such genetic trash that all the white girls in his hometown rejected him for being a creepy loser, so he resorts to using his white privilege to get the equivalant of "coalburners" in asia

WMAF children will never be succesful, unlike AMWF ones. i can rest easy knowing that every time a white man has children with an asian woman, his lineage has ended then and there. pure genetic trash. Race traitor whitebois are truly the disgusting degenerates that they claim men of other races to be.

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS
WHITE COUNTRIES FOR ARABS AND AFRICANS (no asian men though, cant have dem smart chinks "cucking" us)
ASIA FOR KEKED WHITEBOIS AND JEWS

the only good white guys are the ones who stick to their own race.

Whew

this but unironically

> this desu
Only the chinks with white facial features will /make it/ though. High nose bridge, straight narrow nose, double eyelids, prominent cheekbones and strong jaw line. But desu I just described chad.

Eh, I think I'll do it anyway. This level of FUD makes it seem like a good idea.

Point is to be able to fuck whoever we want. Who cares about the next generation we'll be dead anyway

Pretty sure my half-asian offspring with my crypto money and multiple passports will be fine. I'm not that smart so I want my kids to have the extra IQ points

make sure she's not one of those jungle asians tho. dont make the mistake the other desparate virgin NEETs made

Ok I will choose a good one

what's up tenda?

Fuck why does literally every AMWF couple consist of an average looking asian guy with a stunning white girl and every WMAF relationship is a good looking white guy with a below-average asian girl?

Didn't Sergey quit the project? I remember you idiots flipping out about that. Did that get resolved?

what is link?

kys low effort fud is worse than real fud

Something that is shilled on here non stop. I don't even care if it's a good project at this point.

because chinks/gooks/whatever who are open to marrying outside of their race dont settle for the average white cow while NEETs are always desperate to get their nuts sucked

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb1CgY-_qNg

This but unironically

But even fucking white rockstars that end up with an asian chick choose unattractive ones, I don't get it.

She's not bad

350k Reporting in

watch again and pay attention to the body language

She's not white

I swear you guys are spergs

No idea what that is mate

AMWF. Nice

oh, boy. somebody has a small penis...
there are pills out there for guys like you, you know?