Biz-induced depression is not a meme

biz-induced depression is not a meme.
i want you to know that before its too late

How much did you lose?

I know the feels OP
I wish I never came here, I lost everything to APPC, the shillers were abit better then most, caught me and a lot of other anons off guard
This place is fucking cancer, nobody is interested in helping anyone

I have it too

And I didn't lose anything that's the worst part

I was depressed before/biz/ so it's hard to tell.

only turned 5k into 18k, i feel like a failure

>tfw Jamal makes more stealing cars and selling drugs

im up 20x from my investment of 15k in August, its not about money mate
its the total addiction for the rush, of being ahead of the game, of being able to show off to your peers and not get shown up, the game of it all,
it fucked me because i was looking for something to cling on to and was vulnerable.

i'm 20 years old and now just dropped out of uni with a medical note for paranoia and clinical depression. from straight A student to not getting up all day, pressing f5 on biz and not being able to think about much other than the crypto world.
it sounds ridiculous but if you have an introverted, addictive, high functioning mind it can happen. im sure it can affect other types of people just as bad in different ways.

i just want anons to know if they have issues with self-control they need to take steps against getting into this sort of state, a lot of people that hang around here are already vulnerable

inb4 nice blog faggot, mental health is serious

this is pasta right?

Shhh, just turn the computer off and go cuddle with your wife. It's probably late where you are.

You don't need to lose everything, Veeky Forums is simply a bit of a toxic environment. You see everyone larping as successful and shilling 'sure things', yelling at you that you'll always be poor and won't make it if you don't fall for their scams. Add to that the fact that every single thread getting filled by assholes who try to FUD everything and calling you an asshole for every question or decision. And even if you make good or great returns, you always feel like you're failing, because you didn't do the daily 10x shills talk about, and even if you know they're full of shit, it starts weighting on you after a while. You constantly feel like you're missing out even if you're not. There are studies that say social media is bad for mental health, because you just see people portraying themselves as happier than they are, and Veeky Forums is turbo that.

Lol dude I feel you. Maybe a little hyperbolized but it's like being at a craps table for me

Quality post for a pajeet. Stay poor.

I'm barely staying afloat myself. I just got into crypto during winter break, and I haven't been able to focus on my schoolwork at all since I got back. I am in my second quarter of a masters degree, and I went from having a 3.93 gpa last quarter to basically getting C's and D's on all my assignments and making no progress on research. And I kind of don't give a fuck because I have made almost an entire year's salary since I started (grad students are paid shit but whatever).
The only reason I haven't dropped out is because I am too awkward to terminate my relationship with my advisor and my parents would judge the shit out of me for dropping out to trade cryptos all day. But yeah, I feel depressed as fuck whenever I'm doing anything other than trading or researching cryptos.

It's probably not pasta

college sucks, you're smart for dropping out. now you need to start a business. you are already light years ahead of nearly everyone in your same position.

Don't get to bent on it, people here are just fucking around getting excited to make money.

well put. obviously most get by well here and just have lols. but if you spend a large amount of your day in a made-up highly intense and competitive place you are asking for trouble if you can't handle it, or your situation in life (i.e. working/studying full time) isnt conducive to it.

man that sounds like tough place to be. can you get a note from student health or something hopefully you can get an extension/time off or the exam board will take it into account?
I thought i was just mildly depressed day-to-day but then it all crashed on me suddenly, think if i talked to someone sooner I could've prevented that, idk. hope you've got people.
kek i quit all 'social media' a few years ago and never recognized biz was just the same thing except I actually cared about the content (which adds that turbo charge to all the effects imo)

thanks, i'm not bummed about leaving i always thought it was a scam. was at WBS doing business and it felt like the main purpose was to make it easier for students to hand themselves over to the system.
when i get my mind back i'm setting up a bike tours company with my dad.

It's probably our only chance t make money
Why would you pay attention to anything else for at least one year
How many hours/weeks/years have you wasted playing shitty video games
This is nothing

>im up 20x from my investment of 15k in August, its not about money mate
Fuck you, it's all about the money. I'm only in this for the money. I'm disabled and have no income so it's do or die for me. You sound like an oversensitive faggot. If I had made 15x I would be overcome with joy.

If it's not about money, prove it by sending me a bunch of shitcoins.

no one cares. stop talking shit, you're disabled! you're not allowed to do that

shut up pussy

>waaah waaahh I made 300k now I'm addicted

Fuck OFF faggot

a*

You sound like a pussy. Veeky Forums takes the poor and makes them rich.

Have we become worse than Jewbook?

Showing how great we are when in reality we are just insecure autists?