Vechain Insider Scoop!

Hi.

I'm that former member of the 40 man team everybody keeps blabbing about.

ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1801.04035.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it a scam

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

How do i make teriyaki sauce stick to the noodles and not accumulate at the bottom of my bowl?

Are there any up coming events or announcements that arent public?
Why is it tanking so much latly

it is indeed a scam. crypto needs a scam to gobble up all the shitcoin scams. so, Vechain was created to be so unbelievably great, nobody would believe it.

china doesn't control Vechain.

Vechain controls China.

answer / teriyaki is Japanese piss.

it's basically anime gravy.

well, I am under NDA for two more years as part of my settlement agreement, but yes, there are huge deals coming soon.

think ~ IOT.

as for tanking - how long you been in crypto noob? this isn't even a sneeze.

if Vechain wanted Walton customers, they would not have turned them away in the first place.

try some Singapore noodles.. dry, delicious, vermicelli style, oh wait, you are probably a burger.

What other crypto projects do you think will be of the same magnitude?
EOY price prdeiction? 2020? 2025?

why is the price dumping china man

Not to long ago - but it gets me worried that they announce ak47 like big partnerships and the price is falling.

hmm. there is nothing on the horizon as important as Vechain. It's literally the first enterprise rock of crypto. Until Ripple v Stellar gets sorted out, there are really only three coins. BTC, ETH, and VET.

I like ICX, how can you not?

What you want to look for in a project is the ability to run away in avalanche fashion.

Power Ledger. Substratum. These are potential monsters someday, because they have leads and can runaway and hide, like BTC with store of value, ETH with ICOs and VET with enterprise. I am interested in CVC / IdM winner will be huge, whomever it is.

There are more. OMG v REQ comes to mind. Potential gamechanger WINNERS are what you want not just cool tech, not cool ideas, white paper bullshit.

this ain't no dump, stay in crypto more than a few weeks, youngling

this is because most investors are children or normies looking to get poor quickly, Whales and smart traders take advantage of this. If normies could be taught "buy good shit and don't sell" them the space would mature overnight.

The price hasn't dumped, it can just only go up so fast! It's gone up like no coin ever. Steady climb! It's the best trajectory. Moons are for crashing.

What do you think determines a projects abilitly or probability of avalanche? Is it the market, the team, obviously its not just the idea. How do you get a feeling for a project, what's the first thing you look for and what stands out? Thanks

In a more serious note, are the rumors of government participation any true?

It's the combination.

#1 factor tho - INSIDERS. NETWORK. LEADERSHIP.

Tech can be poached, assimilated, bought. It's second most important trait.

Look at early Microsoft. They would simply buy products they couldn't compete with technologically.

Or Facebook with Instagram.

This is a green field tho. The best companies and ideas will pivot and adapt and find ways to succeed.

But you want the Big Boy. You can't always get it, but you want to place bets to try and find it.

Duh. Duh. and Duh.

Advice? Best sources for solid information?

So Ven takes China and WTC takes Korea is what it looks like to me?

Make the sauce thicker by adding a bit of flour.

Which will kill ven, amb or trace?

NOT Veeky Forums, unless you have fast hands and courage to take advantage of dumb slow money. That makes me sad, but only take advice from Veeky Forums that is considered and data driven, without hyperbole. Your mind will try and trick you. Take leads and do your own research. Take your TIME researching. Shut off your emotions. Remember you want long term WINNERS. If you do buy on emotion admit it, know when your money could be better invested. I got rich eating some losses, not just picking winners. Know when your money can be better invested and be willing to take action.

Outside the gutter, Reddit is shill, but some really good research data there and medium. The skill is learning to spot bullshit. Call out references. Look for sources and check them.

When you find a good project VET THE LEADERS. Follow them on Twitter. You will know quickly if they can handle being a future leader of blockchain or not. Don't waste your time on "meh" or even "good."

WTC will find work all over the world, just like VEN. They aren't really related, they just have some supply chain crossover. They will both succeed.

VEN is just looking like a coin to rule them all. Walton kicks ass. In fact Walton may end up the better pure supply coin.

stop it burger, I see you... corn starch!

nothing can kill VEN, it may literally take over crypto until a challenger appears.

any supply chain coin is a good add right now in a sea of shitcoins, if they have a roadmap and decent leadership. it's that early. I don't think you understand VEN if you disrespect your ancestors by putting it in that company. I'll assume it was ignorance and not greedy malice.

What are your thoughts on NEO and China?

Whats your thoughts on Shipchain?

I want to believe user

Diamonds in the rough man, here you are on Veeky Forums! Appreciate the time

It was malice shitbag

NEO is a great project. But honest assessment is that "Chinese Ethereum" is priced in. It doesn't look like it actually IS the Chinese Ethereum. We humans love shortcuts, heuristics. It's going to be a tough label to shed for most. However, Vechain is looking like the chosen chain of China.

NEO will find work all over the world. It just isn't looking like it will be the Chinese state. Only Westerners are infatuated with NEO. It's going to have to return value quickly before Westerners discover it isn't the Ethereum of China.

I call it "Lisk.. based in China." Both good projects. Neither distinguishing themselves from say, ETH, or each other much yet. I am a fan of NEO, but think Vechain will certainly outperform it on a very large scale as an investment.

interesting shitcoin, if you like gambling, which I don't. these projects hit my "consideration for investment" radar after they have either done something OR their leadership grabs my attention. WAN I almost invested in.. thanks to ICX ties, mostly. I may wait for post ICO dump.

thank you my friend, may we all get wealthy together through wise investing and not being dicks.

I thought so, I am sorry for your ancestors, I believe in you, user, you can become a Confucian Superior Man if you try.

Thoughts on link?

oh I knew this one was coming. I will give you my opinion. I sold Link at 5x, not because I think it's a bad investment, but because I found ones I preferred.

The idea is phenomenal. Losing SWIFT got me to sell. Understanding enterprise, big companies will not work with Link. They work with other massive enterprises or those who understand them. Link may well be better off without the pressure. Let Serg work his magic and maybe start smaller. Mid. Or, let a big firm see the potential and partnerships with or buy them. They need something big to happen soon or the Wojackz will never end. Just lower expectations or hope for a big benefactor. Both would work.

Thoughts on Bottos (BTO)?

no idea, but linguistics would say shitcoin. Too close to BTFO.

sold my large portion of ven and wtc recently for icx, knc, and aion. Plan on buying in later, good move?

playing with fire..

Who the fuck are u

Some fag larping. Duh.

pic related
what every veshit holder look like

just a dude, dig the existentialism tho!

who ARE we

this guy just brought me a pizza, he owns Verge and TRON. We had a come to Jesus.

I don't really care if you're larping you give good advice. I'm all in on VEN

I believe in karma, or at least the idea of it. You flatter me, and I hope we are right about VEN, because it is one of my bigger holdings in crypto right now.

aren't we all just fags larping?

ahh, more deep thoughts to brainchew.

thank you user.

altho. it's time to get over using "fag" - we have better words. Dildo works better.

>IOT
Can you expand on this? Cisco partnership perhaps? What do you think the price will look like at the end of the year? How much do you think Thor Power will be worth in comparison to VET?

I do not have any information on any Cisco partnership.

I think it's mind blowing the blockchain lead for Cisco tweets he wants to get a Vechain node in his sandbox, any other coin this would have blown the top off.

This is all building. The smart money is moving in as they learn about Vechain beyond YouTube or quick glossy reviews. Big money does not jack the price up to moon a coin. It moves in slowly, and it accumulates. All this VEN FUD is no coincidence. It is a power play - on both ends, perhaps. It is always a good sign, tho. FUD is a hallmark of strong potential.

I BEAT AROUND THE BUSH SORRY.

What I can say from as much research as I can find is that there are more jaw dropping applications of Vechain coming. Stuff not even rumored currently. Heard a couple things today I had never considered before, burbmake perfect sense when you put the puzzle together more and more.. Blows my mind.

google - edgechain.. trying to run this one down.

Will someone with a strength node be enough to earn enough passive income to live on in the next 2-10 years?

My best guess is too high to be taken seriously. I don't even want to post it. I predict a massive rush like we have rarely seen end of last year, Q4 for VET. It depends on the crypto market growth. March - May will be a good sign what 2018 will be like for the market.

I believe so, I believe you will be a millionaire soon if you can HODL. The passive crypto I ncome one can earn will be incredible. I only HODL coins that produce passive income. It will create the new wealthy class. NODL FTW.

alright thanks man I appreciate you sharing your insights. It is a breath of fresh air on Veeky Forums

I wish I could get a node, my stack is measured in hundreds. Still could earn a few thousand a year staking if thor is worth a lot in the future.

stick with it. earn what you can and invest when you see an amazing opportunity.

network. hang around smart people, non asshole pumpers. eventually, opportunities arise and be ready to go bigly. good luck user, be patient and you will win.

look into a node share to get mjolnir or at least Thunder returns.

here's one to look into user, if you want passive income. Tierion is only .25 cents. It's going to have nodes in April at 5000 a node (if they don't change reqs). Most people gave up on this coin too early. It has customers already moving to use its blockchain services. It's a good bet to survive bubbles and wipeouts. I am bullish and have a NODL position ready for April. Good luck.

What do you think of xrb ?

Isn't that a good way to get fucked?

I know sunny said in the AMA he would like to see the community do something like this. I don't know anyone thats willing to throw that kinda money into sharing a bigger node with me.

not if somebody devises good smart contract software - I wouldn't do it until they do, unless you have a pal

Would need to be a seriously good pal hah. but yeah I agree would be worth the %boost. I'm basically all in and only am 1.5k short of a str. node, hate risking the market for swings tho coz these little fucks are my babies.

controversial opinion. having a fast network isn't really special.

It doesn't fit my investment profile, but it could still be a future player.

I look for - critical leadership / business networks, mass adoption potential, mover advantages / space disruption potential, and tech.

I believe it is detrimental for Raiblocks and TRON that they unfairly mooned. It wasn't necessarily their fault, and I have concerns they could be set back by it, instead of thruster forward. I hope the latter for both.

arxiv.org/pdf/1801.04035.pdf is it this one?

I believe it will happen. your patience will be rewarded.

Wow, you can get there! Hustle, side hustle, and build. You can get there. Ask your parents for some money. Do what ya gotta. Some opportunities are so large, I personally believe you extend yourself to make them happen and your brain will figure out how to make it work. Aggressive plan.

How did you scam so many into your shitcoin? Was it your shinny logo and website?

I currently have 16k VET. I will force myself to hold them for a year at least, but I‘m hoping for some good passive income. I have some other tokens I believe in and don‘t want to sell (75% VEN, 10% ICX, 10% MOD, 5% WTC). I have about $5k more to spend, but I‘m unsure whether I should buy more crypto. It‘s not really that much more VEt and I like where I‘m at with the others. Thoughts?

assuming you are talking about VEN. not many are wise enough to invest yet. they don't realize circulating supply will be cut in 1/3-1/2 by June. you do now, so I wish you the best and I hope you make it, whatever you buy.

All gook coins are overpromising and underdelivering. It's somehow in the nature of gook to always tell you everything will be fine while they are knowing for sure they've got nothing. All gooks are good at is making empty promises and copy the inventions of western businesses.

Mihun or Mi goreng? Your answer will prove how fake this coin is.

Those are all good coins. Personally, I think investing is not about "how many" you can buy but pure risk / % reward.

buy dips, whatever you buy.

Vechain is just an anchor coin that also has small cap upside left. Tough to find that. Maybe you but more and then have some to sell when the price hits 50-100, and still keep a large stack?

Guess I'll be the first to ask the most obvious question. Are the PBOC rumors true?

Research DNV and what this partnership really means. It's the biggest partnership ever in crypto and that includes the Chinese Tobacco deal. If you think this is underperforming, I can't help you.

To add to that I'm also fairly confident that a BMW partnership, and Barclays Bank partnership is imminent, am I wrong in believing this to be true?

laksa.

I prefer chicken rice to noodle tho.

CCK has never been wrong. That's all I will say / can hope to say.

I do not have solid intel on these, sorry. BMW has long been rumored, but they have been connected to other projects as well. I can't imagine why they would use BMW in the commercial for no reason. It fits the luxury bill they are priming. Very exciting times ahead, I think.

I am no CCK!

PBOC ecosystem could include anybody and i wouldn't be surprised.

We don't have any idea how deeps these roots go for Vechain, but it's astounding.

Thoughts on INT and COSS? thx

decent short to mid term plays.

my thoughts on these types is to ride when hot and take profits quickly. then if you keep a longer position, it is not under duress.

Do you believe INT is a scam that everyone projects it to be? From a surface research it looks semi-legit (esp. with mainnet launch) though again I am just starting my crypto journey

I enjoy nasi goreng, when I eat Malay rice, feels like you are from Singapore or Malaysia?

I have only taken a cursory view of INT and determined it was not for me at this time. From a spec perspective, my gut says make quick money and learn more. There is quick money to be made, which is why I recommended taking profits quickly for these types of higher risk coins.

Strengh node holder here :) Hoping to upgrade to thunder node soon. I have to be honest, though: The rebranding is rather corny. What are people saying about this? Are they hopefully going to make it a bit more understated? Also, what do you think of Devery? I love their platform and toolset capabilities and can work with VeChain

I don't think it is corny, but let's see the rebranding first. I do think there is a cultural aspect lost in translation, and I think it's important to be on the cutting edge when it comes to marketing. The future should be more evocative than state business models and monkey suits. The new gen is not going to choose JP Morgan "Quorum" (if they even have a choice, sounds centralized to me) - already BORING. They want steak and sizzle. I am intrigued so far by Apotheosis. These are the "new gods" of blockchain and business and they are paying homage to "old gods" - I dig that.