But muh expensive transactions

Daily reminder cashie fagits are poor and can't afford 10 cent transactions at 3 sats per byte.
Then they lie and say its $50 to make themselves feel better for falling for a shitcoin scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1347.msg15366#msg15366
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2MWVtNAt0
fork.lol/tx/fee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

>Bitcoin is withering away while ethereum takes its lunch
>it's good for bitcoin

Empty blocks are the logical end result of a small size block limit. Everyone leaves, never to come back.

>but muh low tx count
daily reminder bcashie faggits will now pivot to their new tactic of saying nobody is using bitcoin, even though transaction count is right on average for the year.
Also notice FUCKING DOGE literally has more transactions per day than bcash still.

How good are 1mb blocks

We need to reduce the blocksize, so btc retains its store of value properties. With fees that low there's no price security

Was this a serious post? Not judging, just curious.

>Fewer and fewer people are using BTC
BCASHIES BTFO

>Thinking people won't notice you didn't include ethereum

That graph looks different with ethereum included does it? Makes you feel unsure and anxious about your devotion to btc? That's your subconscious telling you that the writing is on the wall and you are on a sinking ship

lmao if I add eth you can't even see bcash get beat by doge, why the fuck would I do that?
Everyone knows eth has more tx than everything combined...

>my coin's fees are 10 cents when no one uses it after finding out its shit
>omg time to buy!

Deadly serious. I single handedly hold jihan "centralised" wu at bay because i put 20% of btc gains into rasberry pi nodes. I currently have one running in my minibar so it operates at optimum temperature and one in a farraday cage in my mums basement. If jihan ever tries to centralise my btc ill see him and ill go straight to r/bitcoin to let everyone know. Wait till we lower the blocksize making it even more expensive to transact locking in the btc price

see
cashies literally can't stop lying

you know its pathetic when every time a glaring flaw of btc is brought up, you have to accuse them of being a bcrash shill.
it's because you KNOW its shit and have no defense other than attacking others

So why are you attacking bch? I thought you are a corecuck

Ethereum only gets so much traffic because of erc20 shitcoins and ponzi scams kitties.

hum would you look at that

time to boot up the spambots again

Corecucks will try to defend their store of value just like banks do
True bitcoin chads know what is the real bitcoin in Satoshi's Vision

know which* is the real

>claims nobody uses a coin when it is the 2nd most used coin.
>gets shown evidence he's lying
>claims he got attacked because he can't handle facts
lmfao cashie cope

Dont get me wrong I love ICOs. Just so many shitcoins though, we could do without 98% of them.

>erc20 shitcoins
If you don't see how that's a disruption of the stock market itself - ipos! - you are blind. The next google is going to start with an ICO on ethereum. More and more dividend-generating tokens are appearing.

This use case alone is going to bring in trillions.

>why are you showing people the outright lies from bcash supporters
call it a public service.

Ah Read the whitepaper buddy, Satoshi wanted lightning network from day 1 because it mirrors the trust that has been achieved in the traditional banking system

>muh 1 hour 10 cent tx times
congrats you're in the top 100 coins for usefulness

I have read not only the whitepaper many times. I also read every Satoshi's post many times too.
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1347.msg15366#msg15366
>Literally Satoshi said: please automatically rise the blocksize when the block gets full
>Corecuck still defending Lightning (centralized) Network

Reminder that some exchanges and wallets have no clue about proper fee estimation and rip you off. Get yourself a wallet that enables custom fees like a chad.

If it takes an hour for the next block, sure, but it could also take 2 minutes. Either way, you're getting in on the next block.

not at 10 cents you aren't. and next block averages 10 minutes, an eternity in crypto.

why do you cling onto ancient technology?

Pfft you probably believe in a unbroken chain of digital signatures. Brainwashed cashie

>Blockchain mines 1 block every 10 minutes
>Takes one hour (6 blocks)
>Yeah sure, """""""next block""""""

Everything is good for bitcoin, even when nobody is using its DIGITAL GOLD.

Okay so you simply don't argue back? I still following Satoshi's Vision, nothing less, nothing more.

>LN capable of billions of TX/Sec instantly
>Ancient tech

>dumbass doesn't understand its 10 minutes ON AVERAGE.
>I watched a block take 1 hour 6 minutes yesterday
>blocks regularly mined in under a second
You can get in on the next block and have it be an hour, dumbass.

Daily reminder everything comes from BCore mouth is cleverly disguised propaganda.

Don't you realize that it's not really moving on the real blockchain right? You don't really "have" that money so if you need to move it to another channel you need to close the channel and wait again for the blockchain to confirm your money.
>inb4 open channels with everyone
Open channels with everyone it's like delaying a blockchain transaction with everyone.

They hide the fact the LN is centralized by cleverly arranging the graph, which is the complete opposite of what it's supposed to be.

>if all else fails, just call them core shills guys!!!

Fucking okay, I was just asking.

do you realize lightning only works with IOUS?
a LN like system is what the banks currently use.
it works because it's all funny money and they only have to actually hold 10% of what IOUs they're giving out.

Can't do that with bitcoin and still hold your private key.

that's the big problem, then there's the fact that it requires on chain transactions to operate.

LN is dead, just like BTC

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2MWVtNAt0

If you need to move it to another channel you would just send it there through the network.
There is no reason to close the channel usually... A lot of channels will probably never close or at least not for a very long time.
Also there will be ways to get it out without closing any channels, most likely through people like coinbase.

nah i prefer XLM/xrp/doge/eth allmost any alt, for low value payments fuck of Bcash fags its a giant shitcoin

Listen bud you have a pretty fucked idea of LN lmao,
Even anti LN videos explain it half way correctly, you seem to have constructed some weird idea about it all in your head hahaha.

how much is the tax for a btc transaction today?

You don't understand the biggest problem with the LN, it doesn't SCALE. It's easier to scale onchain than using the LN because finding paths between users in a million nodes mesh network is an enormous task. Science disagrees with Core.

>xrp
Take a hike, pajeet

fork.lol/tx/fee

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Bcash, is in fact, Bitcoin Cash or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Satoshi's vision. Bitcoin core is not a p2p cash system unto itself, but rather another corupt shitcoin of a functioning network made useful by increasing the block size, Many computer users run a modified version of the Bitcoin core node system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the real version of Bitcoin which is widely used today is often called “Bcash”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the bitcoin system, developed in satoshis vision. There really is a Bitcoin, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. The Bitcoin is an essential part of the cryptospace, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of an increase in block size. Bitcoin is normally used in combination with the Segwit system: the whole system is basically high tx fees with vapourware added. All the so-called “Bcash” coins are really coins of Bitcoin/Cash.

no, I've just thought about how the LN network would work far longer than you have.
There's no possible way for it to work in a decentralized manner.
LN hubs will charge fees.
LN destroys the entire purpose of a peer to peer currency.
Coinbase will have a channel with bittrex. for everyone else, either you have a coinbase account or don't have any liquidity in your channels.

In order to spend more than 1/15th of the amount in your channels on average, you must trust a centralized hub for liquidity.

>capable of billions of transactions per second
>can't scale
Why do you care what the software is doing behind the scenes? You aren't the one trying to find the path, it will happen automatically.
Why does it matter to you how many hops there are?

>xrp
>Take a hike, pajeet
kek, at least we agree on something.

>takes 30 hops
>oh looks like the most you can transfer through that 30 hop path is $0.20, because it turns out 90% of the population are poor fags.
>great system! haha it's only small amounts but it was really fast!

nice pasta roger

You don't even have to use it lol... You can use an on chain tx if you want.

Wishful thinking from haters. There is already a shitload of nodes. I'm guessing there will be plenty of nodes that will have plenty of liquidity.
I thought about this once though what if there aren't, what if it sent a bunch of small tx/s to work up to a bigger amount if it can only go through a poorfag node. I guess it could work, not sure.

>There is already a shitload of nodes.
See and

THE LIGHTNING NETWORK IS ALREADY OPERATIONAL! TAKE THIS, HATERS!

goddamn remember this place when the bcash shit was fresh

so many people were called corecucks in the most obvious shilling in the world. i bet ver hired pajeets to do that