Plebbit > Biz in IQ

I came into this forum because of reddit. I was tired of reddit's fucking censorship, and in terms of that, biz outweighs it by far.

However, the sheer amount of stupidity in this forum is bewildering.

Get scammed once.

Introduce a new ponzi.

Get scammed twice.

Introduce a new ponzi.

What do you think will happen next?

Look at the comments..they actually think they're going to get free money. Top kek.

lol Veeky Forums got scammed twice? THis is different tho its a smart contract.

Yeah, these idiots keep buying in to the ponzi contracts thinking they're getting free money. There were two already (both smart contracts), and one guy actually lost 20k.

It's not different.

I guess a matter of getting out quick enough

thanks for the concern user but i already made 10k off this coin.

>doesn't understand what smart contracts are

Like the last two smart contracts? I've been in this space for years mate. Try again. Have fun losing money. Again.

No, it's entirely different from the last two you autistic retard

if your losing money, you're not autistic enough yet. try a couple vaccines or something.
the whole crypto market is rigged so only people with autism will profit immensely.

What was your initial investment and when?

He's LARPing.

Could you explain how this contract is different ?

I have had no issue withdrawing funds from powh site. The smart contract is legit. This thing will exist as long as Ethereum. It is actually really cool.

Just read the website man it's laid out nicely and the contract itself has been vetted by multiple people

There's a reason this one is blowing last the last several ponzi coins and why the internal transactions show people only collecting dividends and not selling tokens

FUD slows the contract and you can sell even if the website goes down

>Just read the website man it's laid out nicely and the contract itself has been vetted by multiple people
>There's a reason this one is blowing last the last several ponzi coins and why the internal transactions show people only collecting dividends and not selling tokens

Holy fuck. That's exactly what the last two websites said. Are you trying to 3X your losses or what?

thats the thing though, each loss makes you stronger.

this is the time you exit with 50x

You have to go back

>don't invest money you can't afford to lose
as long as Veeky Forumstards keep ignoring this rule, i will keep making money

this. my friend is autistic and made hundreds of thousands off of ETH by buying 10k worth at 15 bucks because he thought it would be "fun"

Also, just take a look at the fucking smart contract source code if you want to vet it yourself. If you don't understand code then you shouldn't be getting involved with this type of shit or even fudding in the first place because yo u obviously have no idea what the hell you're talking about. fucking normies

If you have absolutely no concept of money you'll probably profit in this market. Just throw it around, get lucky and be rich. Too much thinking and you're missing out.

>made money on ponzimons
>made money on ponzicraft
>making money on POWHCoin

problem user?

This, and weed out the shit heads and follow the herd if smarties are involved. Like jump on the VEN train

>reading white papers

What a joke, i let you nerdlings read them. Decide if it is a good investment, then i throw my money in it. Easy as that, why would i sit home all day and read white papers.

When i can sit around, shitpost watch youtube videos , play video games, go out, then throw my money at the good coins.

I'd actually love to read white papers, pick out good projects and contribute to the community. Thing is that you're not getting rich that way. When I'm retired, then I'll actually start looking into doing something productive. Until then I'm just following the money and don't fucking care about the projects. Sorry.

What you need to understand is that biz is all discord raids right now. Nothing more nothing else.
A discord with just 10 active members can easily sway entire threads in favor of what they're shilling and appear legit while at it. It won't get any better unless posting is restricted to Veeky Forums pass owners, as the discord members are usually complete poverty-riddled trash who think that 10$ is lifechanging.

please go back. we don't need high IQ plebbitors here