User, why aren't you 70-100% in ICX right now?

user, why aren't you 70-100% in ICX right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thinking about it

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Waiting for it to finish dipping

ICX will be the biggest moon mission this year.
So many poor idiots selling their ICX, it’s sad really.

i am

still only have 1200 :(

Warning friends
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Warning friends

>sheep

Hello sir thank you for writing me. i just want make sure internet friends do not fall for scam coin and buy good ven coin. for if u havent heard they have partner with china tobaccco, and have revolutionary project.

If this is the next eth, anyone with 100+ icx is gonna be very comfy.

haha. if u consider $300 eoy comfy yes otherwise no

>ICX will be the biggest moon mission this year.
how much moon do you think? 10X? more?

Been all in on ICX for a couple weeks. Literally the best coin on the market. The safest moon mission ever. The phrase 'comfy' doesn't do it justice.

ICX will 3.5x in february. By end of year it has incredible potential, I'd say at least $100.

I'm 68% in ICX. Went up because my Salt crashed like a fucker.

Warning friends
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buycen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

damn, i just about some but now you have me thinking about getting some more.

ICON Is an extremely solid project with more partnerships than it knows what to do with, with the biggest companies in korea as well as (((the government))), has a working product that actually solves a real problem and is a truly valuable enterprise solution, was the first korean ICO and is THE korean coin (but koreans can't buy it yet because it's not on a korean exchange until the 30th so there is huge latent buying pressure), AND they're having their annual summit on the 31st which is literally the biggest event in crypto history where they will announce dAPP's and ICO's on their platform and release their roadmap for the future. They're inviting huge VIP's and youtubers to this event and taking it very seriously.

This is the surest investment in the world.

What time on 30th? and what timezone?

last time i read a reply like this, i made some serious gains. i'm going to put more into icx now. thanks user

There is extremely strong evidence that when korean exchanges "re-launch" on the 30th (look it up), ICX will be included (for the first time).

Never trust what an internet user says. However, take their tips and then do your own research on them. Look into ICON and verify my claims. You will be all the more convinced and comfy with your investment by seeing it for yourself.

>This is the surest investment in the world.

OK, I'm out.

>user, why aren't you 70-100% in ICX right now?
I literally am but I don't think it's a big deal

Thanks for the cheap ICX user, what a nice guy.

Do you have an argument for why I'm dead wrong and why ICX is not a good investment? I'd love to hear it.

CHINKED?

will it dip after the summit? hoping to increase my stack

It's hard to say if it will have a "sell the news xd" type dip before it takes off. The news at the summit will be so good that it could just go straight up instead. I will personally just hold, anything else is a dangerous coinflip.

I love this guy.

I went all in earlier when it dipped to 7870. I’ve had some since $2.

I legitimately think Korea is paving the way for ICX to be king.

I always sell half when that happens. If it dips, I buy back in at a low price. If it it goes up, I diversify into another coin.

They literally are. They are backing ICON so hard that it cannot fail. The only thing that could destroy ICON would be a north korean nuke.

That's not a bad idea for most situations, but ICON will take the fuck off in february, dip or not.

I have 3.2

3X EOY if everything goes well. I have factored in the big tether crash incoming

read the fucking whitepaper dipshit. it's a settlement coin with heavy inflation that is being pumped by people who don't even understand the project

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws

I've been hearing to sell as soon as that meeting starts. That all the hype is making people go all in but as soon as the news becomes real, big dips.

with potentially heavy inflation. but guess what, numbnuts: if it's a settlement coin, then the market cap has to reflect the value of of all transactions settled on the chain. If billions of dollars of value will be settled on chain, then what do you think price is going to do? yeah, keep drooling on yourself

I'm pretty much all in. Wish I traded it on the swings to increase my stack but oh well. In since $2.30. The sell walls are hilarious for this coin, they are so massive. I think the whales realize they can't contain this coin for much longer, though they seem to be shaking out a lot of weak hands

That’s what happened to WTC yesterday. It shot up hard before the conference then dipped hard during and after. If people don’t care about what’s said at the meeting, why do they pump before a meeting? Makes no sense, but that’s usually what happens when a coin has a conference, so be ready to sell.

1. The inflation is not guaranteed and will be much lower in reality than the maximum allowed.
2. >Settlement coin
so what? Read 7056202

If u had listened to this idiot and not invested in ico u would have missed x100 as I’m sure u did.
Inflation is decided by the community and u won’t see 20% inflation unless the price has increased exponentially to a point were it affects the functionality of the network. Say 2000% in one year.
Ether is just a temporary Solution any cryptocurrency has difficulties using fiat in fact its impossible to back ur crypto with fiat as of right now hence why we have things like tether.
Let me remind you that ether is also inflationary and non capped.
So stopping yourself from investing on ICX this early for these reason is the same as people who refrained from investing in ethereum when it was 16$ usd before they hinted at a cap for the ethereum that could possibly be mined.

When is the next conference?

Jan 31
just loaded up on more. ready for launch