I cannot handle the waiting

Just bought 10k worth over the past few days. Its going to be amazing paying off my house in a few months time.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7tpry3/going_to_be_doing_live_interviews_at_neo_devcon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or you could've just paid off your "house" with the 10k seeing as your "house" is just a dumpster anyway. But sure, going to be amazing paying off your "house" in a few months when that bag is worth $1k.

I'm sorry for your baggage

But the remainder of his mortgage is $1k, I think he'll be fine :)

Any TA fags here? What kind of graph is this considered?

flat line

Dead coin lmao, fuck I'm so glad I sold at 40cents, I was worried it would go back up to 60

It's ded. All you can hope is a pump group picks this up few months down the road

Whales selling out for eth. Lets wait for good news and the ai store then all that eth will come back to pump it to bring in more normied.
Binance>

the big bag

A coin that had it's final heartbeat then proceeded to flatline

Dont listen to fudders they are angry, bitter, regretful, and hateful that they bought high and sold low.

They supposedly dont care about DBC sold and got out and yet they still are in every DBC thread instead of spending all that supposed cash out money.

Keep steady and just hold, examples in pic related.

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7tpry3/going_to_be_doing_live_interviews_at_neo_devcon/

DBC at NEO DevCon today, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them on leddit.

A mountain of AI folks here have basically completely dismantled this idea. The problem is the low latency and massive bandwidth needed for neural nets, even local copper is too shitty which is why the big video card makers are making the ultra terflop rackmount units.

Cannot happen over wan, dump these shit bags before confirmed vapor ware.

The quiet before the storm brewing line
Will nearly break ath then fall down again but with a higher floor. It will repeat this cycle

>A mountain of AI folks here have basically completely dismantled this idea
The people who claim to have PhD in physics and other shit? Topkek, I can also claim that I work for AI industry. If you FUD about the latency, you don't know how DBC works or what it is.

The large-scale data parallel training problem, however, is not what the deep brain chain intends to solve. To say, it is not for the same user to do the remote distributed computing where the speed is reduced significantly. The first and foremost the deep brain chain tackles with is to reduce the high-performance machine computing power costs and data privacy. In other words, how to lower the cost of neural network training and neural network computing. When an AI product has a large number of users it needs a lot of high-performance machines to meet the computing requirements, deep brain chain can execute distributed computing based on the user's specific circumstances and it is for different users. The DBC project is for global AI computing resource sharing and resource scheduling because many small businesses do not have the money to buy expensive GPU servers but many companies have a large number of GPU servers which are idle. Scheduling global resources and increasing the utilization efficiency of resources are of the positive significance. They also consider optimizing the distributed AI calculation engine and working with the underlying neural network chip makers. However, our focus is still on reducing AI business computing costs, rather than enhance the AI model of any single business model training.

kek

>today

That copy pasta statement says so much without saying a fucking thing.

>We Target small businesses that need nueral nets
>We cannot list a single real use case but trust us people need small nets for small tasks
>We gonna let you rent some Slavs R7270x because no business wants to spend 200 on a GPU

Fuck off faggot and enjoy your bags

Nice arguments, you didn't counter any of them.

And your fucking high if you actually think anyone is going to let someone else execute compute on their half a million dollar ai units that is linked to their local IP which is worth more than the entire data center .

Storage is the only thing you can securely let someone else do on your machines (Sia etc), tokens like this RNDR and any other distributed compute will never fucking happen because only poorfags with shitty old tech in isolated environments would ever let some random person on the internet execute compute on their recources in an anonimized market.

Again enjoy your vaporware bags and fuck off faggot.

You basically just proved you don't know what a blockchain is and you still didn't bring any counter-arguments to the table. Topkek at your 'murica-level education.

The block chain is only used as a transaction model you fucking retard, it manages who pays who for what via smart contracts.

It distributes jobs to compute units based on what the users are willing to take/pay.

It is a marketplace for renting out your AI servers when you are not using them.

Go ahead faggot whip out some quotes from the white paper and prove me wrong.

You just googled that, didn't you? You still don't know how they can assure the safety of data, do you?

Holy shit man , the safety revolves around protecting the renters IP not the hosts. Same concern people had when RNDR first hit the market.

They want to coddle the balls of the people paying into the platform to assure that people renting out machines cannot steal their IP.

What I am talking about is the concept that nobody with millions invested in infrastucutre is going to let user people execute compute on their resources. They spent that money because they have a project for it, not to make gainz off DBC.

I get it I called you a faggot and told you to fuck off so you are taking this personally, but I am tough because I care. You will lose all your money, this can only exist on hype and rumors a real implementation will not happen.

Side note how in the fuck do you think in 5 minutes I googled up info on decentralized storage networks, decentralized rendering platform and taught myself how a block chain and smart contracts work then wrote this response, get real.

This image is interesting except the fact that each of these coin was dumped with every other coin.
Here: DBC dump when everything dump and dump when everything pump

Mickey mouse

Looks like the beginning part of the EOS chart.

There is no TA to be done there, jsut hype and fear.

Project still great with experience in the field, it is actually a good time to buy now at the bottom

clear floor
accumulation process
next step, up