THE STATE OF BIZ

My bizbros

In these past few weeks we have seen so much garbage being shilled here. So much fud about shit and nobody knows when people are even lying or telling the truth anymore.

I know a lot of my biz bros have been fucked over

WE NEED TO JOIN FORCES AND PUT ALL THIS BULLSHIT DOWN.

I’m genuinely tired of pajeets coming in here with their shit coins. I wish Veeky Forums had some badge of
Merit for the true OG’s here that want to help.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xbcdd1797288978e638d7aa1641ea18c8f430d0ff-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

This will be a long term hodl.
>Look at that low coin supply!
>Its gonna be worth $1 in a week!
>extremely low marketcap, best time to buy is now
>memecoins are valuble

I think this post I seen last night summed it up pretty well, defs top kek
Pic related

>mods leave up half the catalog with pajeet scamming their shitcoin (not even subtly)
>they delete a thread with a devanon honestly creating something

Day by day shill quality of biz gets worse and worse. I've stopped buying biz suggestions since a while ago.

>hidden gem

How is life in Morgan Hill, OP?

This. Biz is getting worse by the day. All day today biz was shilling some fucking ponzi scam. Jesus Christ

Seriously the reverse biz strategy works well. If biz is shilling it, avoid or sell, if there's no mention of it the coast is clear

kek i was just there last month, can confirm presence of asian girls

Yeah I got the same exact ad in bum fuck middle of no where in a southern state. No asians within 30 miles here.

Comic sans? Really?

this is a scma OP be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually OP is whell known scam man in china look for some these china articles in the translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this OP but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i wouldnot be surprised if the OP acually have virii in them to hijack ur ass.
nex time just surf something safe like reddit.

That's what happens with anonymity and "everything goes" rules.

Before this shit shit it was turtle, before that it was ethercraft. This board is insufferable sometimes. Where the fuck can i go to discuss crypro without listening to reddit cucks and pajeets?

They have half decent Thai food and a lot of pajeet hotels. That's about all that's there.
Also OP use filters

>Bumps self one minute later

Let's abandon this board. Then come back after all the normies + journalists + pajeets leave.

There he is

yeah biz has gotten real boring, just gonna stop coming here, its non stop shilling, and any coin thread you go into has retards just brainlessly shilling it thinking they will make the price go up.
Just drains any conversation out as it turns into the same repetitive sentances over and over.

there are no qt asian girls in morgan hill op

shhhhh
8 ch
biz

mods ARE pajeets wake up

Deader than DBC

we need another place where we can identify the pajeets whether it be through flags or mandatory trips or something else

>So much fud about shit and nobody knows when people are even lying or telling the truth anymore.
You could go back.

Meet your new Asian GF!

You wont get far - Biz is a board of scammers not traders
You wont get a board that is the target of $$$$$ worth of (((advertising))) to cooperate while the mods are well, hidden. Where are they??

etherdelta.com/#0xbcdd1797288978e638d7aa1641ea18c8f430d0ff-ETH

This coin isnt a scam retard lol

>20171109
>stealing pol material
>cannot save a .jpg
I could go on. fuck off shill.

Wow you have some balls, I'm sure he didn't mean it mods

Just stop coming on biiz entirely. That’s what I do