IDIOTA

I will post this every day until IOTA dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwhJQ67zxbg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1600&v=EXjCqT-oK9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iota is the cuck tangle

nice, just bought 100k

cmon shitkid, do it public? name yourself
i want to see you doing this your whole pitifully life

Found the iOTA cuck, hope your scamcoin plummets to 0

Sonstebo, you're gay

Thx just bought 1000 iota

iota already died, i remember the hype in December was so hard it was everywhere even among the normies then all went down with fake parnerships and it is slowly dying

besides, who wants their toilet to make transactions its stupid

Veeky Forums retards, poor fucks
youtube.com/watch?v=GwhJQ67zxbg

The Internet of things is a horrible idea and they want to create Golem City style migrant ghettos. Don't support this project enless you want you groceries to spy on you.

bagholders from Bosch are on suicide watch lmao

this is how every IdIOTA Fanboy reacts to criticism.

Sonstebos face is so punchable

just buy INT
real product, real own good developped blockchain
mainnet release thursday in shanghai (most people know INT exists, even less know they are actually releasing product on thurs)
get in before too late

-martian

David seems calm and articulate in this interview, with the exception of his trademark sarcasm. Online via text, he's more blunt and comes off as a raving lunatic. That has shaped IOTA's culture into a manchild, SJW, crybabyfest.
Still won't buy IOTA given his leadership pitfalls.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1600&v=EXjCqT-oK9M

Watch this and sell all your IOTA, this is the cofounder of a 10 billion dollar enterprise

criticism? hahahaa you dont even know what this word means

Add in the fact the CEO supports (and is willing to contribute to) the islamization of Europe, which can be thought of as indirectly supporting ISIS.

the coin is all hype. so it flys in the crypto world. looking forward to the day it comes crashing down hard.

He is a sociopath. Thus he acts normal to give a good impression of himself when his voice can be heared or a camera is filming him.

Yes it's strange isn't it? Also noticed

Pfft you cunts have been saying the same shit since iota was 40c
Remember the /pol/cuck fud campaign because of muh white genocide?

they donate to a non-profit that improves living conditions in actual refugee camps. refugee camps in africa and the middle east where the nigs/sand nigs live for the rest of their life... these arent the middle class citizens illegally crossing borders for welfare bux.

Only thing I'm mad about is that I missed the insane bull run from $0.20 to $4.00. Never put any money into because I knew that coin still had a shit ton of massive problems and a horrendous wallet.
Then it got hyped in the news and people started throwing money into it without using their brains.
At least that experience told me how this market works.
IOTA is shit but at least it taught me the power of hype in crypto. Never going to miss something like this again.

The market really works solely on the basis of emotion and hype. I've made x2 gains holding my well reserached solid coins while total garbage has gone x30 for no fucking reason. It's quite tragic. Being too smart for this world sucks.

no wonder AMB decided to build their own network instead of using this or ETH

Good attempt at addressing the very detailed list of red flags about the basic technology and well established unethical and professional conduct of the team you pathetic cuck.

>The market really works solely on the basis of emotion and hype
paired with manipulation of course.

>Being too smart for this world sucks
the market is illogical to those who are logical. you need to approach from an entirely different angle.

>unethical
lmao bro, the fuck are you some sjw cunt who would try to tear down multinationals because of shit the ceo says in interviews?
this is crypto. your feelings dont matter.

>too smart for this world
>outcompeted by 100 IQ chads who trust their feelings above all else

don't kid yourself

>VW onboard
>BOSCH onboard
>JINN making ternary processors 8 times more efficient than binary
>IOT foundation set up in Germany, the heart of industrial civilization and ready to dominate the 4th Industrial Revolution
at some point you will realize what the word investing means OP

And people loosing money left and right and IOTA devs calls it "stuck in coordinator".. yeah....

>Oracle problem
Iota+link?

Even LINK cannot solve IOTAs problem with timestamping and transaction sequences. Moreover, why use Tangle at all, when a Blockchain can do the same thing much better and is less error-prone?

Less mining and wasting electricity

You do realize that Blockchains do not need PoW-based mining?

Cool story bro.
Everyone has to have a hobby. Some like to surf, others like to enjoy sports.
Yours is being a cuckold trying to destroy a product through reposting jpeged meme posts. I bet you sleep real comfy.

Thought you were OP for a second.
I apologise.
But you are still a faggot.

lol u dumbass

finally, good to see some hate for this fucking gay shitcoin

g8 retort, m8

How the fuck can someone be such a turbosperg as to hate a D I G I T A L C U R R E N C Y lmao

R E T A R D L O S E R S itt itboard itworld

Lol is this a shop?
Why the fuck does biz hate that guy? he's a riot!

AAAAAyoudumbfuck
read the manual, winternitz sign can't reuse addresses,
so wallet auto sends your remaining balance to a new one
that's in the fucking manual
AAAAA wy ?!? wy do you dumb so much?

Honest question.
Will IOTA ever go up again? The bags are getting heavier by the second.