I have 500$ to invest

What are some good short to medium term holds? Currently thinking bounty0x, deepbrainchain and vechain.

Other urls found in this thread:

opporty.net
youtube.com/watch?v=i5TfYfjvTx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VeChain for sure.
ICX too

Agreed, I'd go 70/30 VEN/ICX. VEN is super low right now and they have a habit of dropping huge news out of nowhere. ICX is already in the middle of the buy the rumor sell the news cycle, but the news could me massive enough that it's profitable.

Opporty ICO
opporty.net

Look at that fucking team.

milky plis

how many human iq do i need for a negress like this?

stop getting distracted by these THOTS

I have 300€, and I was thinking about buying Lux, it has a fairly low market cap (less than 50 mio).
It seems pretty legit, there dev team looks decent, with actual credentials and sufficiently "beta-white".
It also has a ridicules low supply, which make it intuitively difficult to see that it is at a "low" price.

That's a pajeeta

P P T

dbc is a pretty reliable medium term hold

it will hit at least 60-$1 again within a 30-45 days

??
Shes a black latina you idiot

Trust me I'm Indian and that's an Indian.

looks mexican to me, I'm in california I'd know

oh my bad sirs

how many ufr token do i need to see bobs and vegene?

This is a beast guaranteed

Nothing indian about her.
Jesus christ, shes a famous rap video girl. her name is Ayisha Diaz. Shes a black dominican from New York, I live in NY I've seen her around for years.

Shes indian u fuck

>Ayisha
>DIAZ
>indian

About tree fitty

That's Indian.

half poo maybe

youre literally retarded

She's not Indian because she is bathing.

They also have rivers in India, you should really educate yourself..

Those are very good choices go all in to 1. maybe DBC because it will get you further. But vechain is very good too.
Just remember to sell when it drops too low, no coin is safe

is there a worse place on earth than india?

>feces fucking everywhere, their ocean, rivers, streets, even their food (scientific facts).
>ugly as fuck
>poor as shit
>awful, annoying as fuck people and culture

i wouldn't mind if it got nuked to be honest.

My uncle was in Congo in a work-related trip, he said it was unimaginably filthy. open sewage systems, garbage everywhere, lots of black people etc.
So yea, I think there are some places that are worse than India.

MyWish
Elixir
IoT Chain

Longing btc with 3x leverage

Hey guys let's go swim in the sacred water
>shit everywheres
>corpses everywhere
>trash everywhere
Why are pajeets so fucked?

AMB is undervalued
DRGN good long hold
LEND will be huge eoy

>Ayisha Diaz
One day babe, I'm gonna be between though thighs of yours. One day, I know...Stacking up the cash for now...

buy stratis they have some good news recently and more will come they also probably the most active team on Github they should also announce another ico very soon

too late the dubai royalty pays her so much she doesn't sell it to randoms anymore

What's funny is that no matter how bad Indians are, Aboriginals are. This is why we Aussies are the best at fucking with Indians. Because we have to live with the equivalent of their kind and tell them to fuck off pretty often.
Fact: Aboriginals are statistically proven to be the least intelligent cultural group

Aboriginals are worse*

You tell me

Aboriginals just stay out in the desert for the most part though
Pajeets get into everything. Ive never seen a coon working a petrol station, only stealing from the pumps.

They spend 80% of their time sitting around Centrelink and are just a constant pest for the general population, at least in the places I've been. They also get more from the government than anyone else because they wouldn't be able to survive on their own otherwise. That's how absolutely retarded they are.
I haven't even seen an aboriginal working in the first place, honestly.

>Implying
youtube.com/watch?v=i5TfYfjvTx4

>self reported

As logn as you dont live nearby one of their missions it aint even bad. Ive spent a lot of time living in rural nsw and the coons are fine, cant really be considered anything more than an unpleasant sight and smell.
But god damn now Im living in sydney pajeets are the fucking worst of the worst.

the only project I’m about to invest in

> M E A S U R E D

Pump and dump coin coordinated by Twitter shillers

>As logn as you dont live nearby one of their missions

wait, are abbos attempting space travel?

I'm a fellow poorfag, currently more portfolio split is 50% XLM, 25% FUN, 25% NEO. Also don't listen to VEN is fucking garbage.

think native american reserves but way worse

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Perhaps.. I saw the youtube guy, can't remember his name, but he plays poker and called out bitconnect pretty early.
He talked a bit about the coin, and I thought it sounded reasonable, and has adopted some of his arguments.

Erm, who is this please

Do abbos really sleep on the Road? Or is that just a meme

Those charts has to be fake. Noway 50% of Indian male population has a 10,4+-a couple cm...

>goes to Africa
>wtf why is there so many blacks here??
Ah, an American abroad.

This

Its true. Even in the cities.

There's nothing wrong with aboriginals. They mind their business and want nothing to do with western civilization on the most part desu.

>actually knowing this
kys

VEN & AMB

have fun

Hahaahahahahaa what the hell did you just say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah oh man.

Give us more schools and hospitals in the outback! Give us more welfare money! Change the date for Australia day! Every bloody thing you just said is so wrong it's funny.

Yeah niggers are the same way in the US. Just mind their own business and want to be left alone

this

Lol its funny that you say that cause you clearly have fuck all idea. The amount of money being looted by white Australians living in the outback is ridiculous. I've been there and worked there as a subby. The money the government deploys builds fuck all, instead most of it is going to the hands of a nurse who just came out of university making 150k.

Believe me they actually want to live opposite from us but are stuck cause every single one of them suffers from alcohol fetal syndrome and so the loop continues.

i just feel bad that they're so fuckin ugly. They have to be the ugliest group of humans in the world.

>humans

Yeah I'm sure the missing link just dissappeared and is impossible to find. Its deffinetly not right there in front of our eyes.

When is science going to stop being held back by political correctness?