Fucking piece of shit

Fucking piece of shit.

very shady coin, dont have to say it twice

Agreed, I’m balls deep in Welton

u mad?

something shady going on. ive said it once and ill say it again. very shady

>tfw bought 200k at the dip
Dont believe me check the charts from 5600 to 6000
Thanks for the cheap money, as always ur friendly neighboorhood whale kekekekekekek

>up 80x roi in 2 months
>pos

op you bought my bags and financed my new bmw 650i

thanks bro

congrats on having shit taste

you must be a burger amiright? stay fat and poor and honda nigger huehehehehahahha

A source close to Sunny Lu (who wishes to stay anonymous) has recently informed me that earlier this January, Sergey Kislyak met with Sunny Lu and his team of 40 where among other matters, they discussed the possibility of letting the Russian government in on VeChain. Rumor has it that they plan to somehow use this and other unnamed cryptocurrencies to undermine not just the US economy, but the fabric that makes up our very democracy itself. I'd watch out if I were you guys, I wouldn't want to get caught helping support Trump and the Russians here.

Everyone saw it was a scam it didn’t have a white paper
DNV GL? What the fuck is that it’s not s company

Glad I sold. I can’t live with myself knowing I supported a pedophile and rapist.

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

litterally the worst car in that price range. fucking autists.

Obvious scam coin is obvious, stay away my fellow Veeky Forums bros..

I have large amount of ven but seeing all the people saying bad stuff about it should I actually dump it?

yes yes right away
they just caught sunny in the act
its in tatters oh god i had so much in it

Sunny Lu has been exposed as aiding both the Russians and North Koreans. The sun is setting for VEN

If you haven't sold yet I'd advise you to do so as soon as possible. Some shady stuff going on there.

The amount of shades is beyond normal dude with this coin

I guess you're just mad because it hasn't had the same growth as WTC? Care to post links to back up your concerns about VEN?

all i know is, that the CEO, Sunep, is super shady, and has been done for rape.

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.

WHY ISNT SUNNY LU ARRESTED YET????

Within 20 minutes of reading about Waltonchain I concluded that it would overcome Vechain as a supplychain currency (I'm fine with downvotes - I'm right and 24 months from now when the market cap reflects that everyone can remember this post =)

I came to the conclusion when this currency was at about a 35 million market cap that it would within 7-10 years have a multi trillion dollar market cap. That's why I pulled out of Iota.

Why are you FUDing VEN?

You have NO effect on the price, you just make fellow biztards miss out. Stop it faggots.

It's not a scam, can't believe you idiots are actually buying this.

Nice pajeet larp

Most shady shit i have ever heard of is being done by this 40 man team

I wish people would stop freaking out about the february binance delisting. Its actually a good thing, because when its listed again its going to moon so hard.

What are you talking about. Source pls

Miss out? You guys are shilling and lying about it’s predictions(brb $20 end of January)and trapping new investors with bags so if someone’s talks against this shit coin then they’re right to do so, it has got major partnerships but it won’t move
This is not whale manipulation either
It’s the devs selling their shitcoins to us bit by bit

lel I’m a burger and I love bmw, but yeah most people here are tasteless retards.
Still I think the new 6 series are way too heavy, at least for me.

Hahahahaha if this is real then gg shitcoin ven

No whitepaper
no product
hidden 40 man dev team
private blockchain
Why would china care about counterfeiting?
no pboc
sunny = shady
muh wine,tobacco, cow blockchain
not integrated properly like walton
logo points in the direction its going
most reddit coin right now

This this this
I even can’t find a single news from some China news site confirming some shitcoin called vechain being used in futian for counterfeiting
Just an English one on some obscure site probably published by Sunny’s comrades

Jim Breyer is a PAID SHILL; he was even given an 'advisory role' in an effort to streamline the payroll process so as not to raise any flags as they unload HEAVY profits made off of their VEN BAGS onto him. Do not buy into this SCAM!

>why would China care about counterfeiting???

When factory workers are shopping for a DVD at a night market in Wuhan of course they want to know that they’re buying a legitimate product. Imagine how guilty they would feel if a Hollywood exec missed out on his profit just because they didn’t want to spend 3 months salary on a genuine product?

I pray to God that this is satire

Not gonna lie, former Vechain team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ven crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

the price will only go down from here, probably because of all the shady shit going on

Be patient. Anyone telling you the price will not surge really soon is trolling and spreading FUD. We are due for another bull run within the next 2 days, maybe sooner. If you sell now you WILL regret it, user.

I hate this fucking piece of shit wanna be walletion coin

>logo points in the direction its going

I never saw this before sir. Thank for ur time.

Hello, I admin I'm a former employee of VeChain also. I got actually kicked out for exposing some of the shadiness to public.
It's going down.

Spread this fud plz I've got 6k fiat im about to drop in. This fud will double my stack

Going down like that huge turd your laying in the street u filthy pajeet

VEN is king. Long live the king anons

Don't do it man you'll regret it. From the extensive research I've done, this guy named Sunny is into some really shady shit. Rape and organ trafficking is only scratching the surface. VEN is going to ABSOLUTELY crumble into dust before the end of February. For the retards who still think VEN will do you any good, get out now while you still can. You'll be glad you did

Chinese care about counterfeiting with luxury goods from brands like Louis Vuitton, not some random DVD. Those brands carry status, so having the real thing is worth it for rich Chinese.

Can anyone actually post a source of those claimings (rape, shady stuff...)?

If you actually believe the memes, I don't know what to say.

Sunny sustained himself by impregnating his mother from the inside and eating his fetus siblings. However, when Sunny was feasting on the legs and arms of his 3rd fetus, Sunny noticed an anomaly. The fetus could speak. This was not you're average day inbred fetus. No, it had an IQ of 300. Sunny learned him to read and write, poetry even. Using fecal matter as ink, they outlined the Vechain whitepaper inside their mothers womb, where it still resides to this day. Now you know why they have no whitepaper.

They are not going to pay for thor just to check a fucking DVD

I don’t trust Vechain. Sunny paid off PwC with his chink dollars. And also paid off Kuehne + Nagel. He’s blackmailing DNV GL. And their so-called “national level partnership” is just putting this one farmer’s plot of land on to the blockchain.

you're a literal retard

>BMW 650i
LMAO rather be wagecucking my entire life

Wow lad i mean wow

Source? This is sick

I have a strength node (15k) since 50 cents, and I fud VEN all day long because I enjoy the idea of normans and retards selling VEN at a loss. I just really love ironically fudding projects that are doing extremely well, and watching people fall for it. Knowing that I am personally contributing to their financial demise is extremely satisfying for me.

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

100k sats end of week

please someone post the meme with sunny buying the luxury scarfs, then going oh ching chong chong
and asking to buy with disruptive tech thor

I already sold my VEN at almost ATH but what are these people trying to scare people off? I know they are full of shit but what is their goal? Just some pajeets keep spamming that VEN is shady?

plebs trynna create fud

Either they're mad they didn't get into ven before it mooned or they're tryin to lower the price to buy more

>what is their goal?

to inflict long-term misery on the faggots memeing it up about this coin, when they have almost no influence on market movements since they at most have a couple hundred ven

if I can get only 1 or 2 people to sell their stack and forget about ven until it goes to some stupidly high price, then I consider it a successful endeavor

>tfw I knew this was a scam coin as soon as Veeky Forums started getting flooded with threads shilling this shit and sold it to buy more XLM

>buys at ATH
>corrects
>coin is shit

faggot.

All I have left in life is to shitpost, the value of VEN does not concern me either way

wew lad

Thank you for a good laugh.

buy HPB

>chinese, guaranteed moon
>already partnered with neo
>nice blue logo 5/5
>nice team 5/5
>listed only this month at bibox

instead of buying coins that already pumped like WTC and VEN you may consider buying a shitcoin before it hits big exchanges and then wait a few weeks.

It sucks that you lost some money, but its not good to be bitter and do stuff like this. Let this be a lesson to you to not trust anyone. In the end it's your decision to put money into a coin. I hope you will make it just like anyone else here. Let's not try to bring eachother down.

yeah cos jim breyer would ruin his reputation to pump and dump some cryptocurrency, gtfo pajeet

This. This board would be so much better if its users would just try to fucking help eachother out instead of desperately trying to "trick" eachother all the goddamn time. What on earth is the point?

Nope, I'm not a VEN bagholder like you.

>I'm fine with downvotes
fuck off to plebit, pajeet

The board used to be somewhat like that, before pajeets and reddit fags absolutely flooded. I remember RDD being pumped by some of Veeky Forums and being posted at 5 sats and we made it pretty far.

ven chain is a wanna be walten coin

>Veeky Forums ironic fud ends up with partners dropping both ven and wtc due the fuds
Good job.

You wouldn't believe the amount of shades going on

Anyone who drops VEN, WTC, or ICX due to fud deserves to be poor. You have to be absolutely braindamaged to let these pajeets get to you.

>partners hire some normie internet investigator marketing team
>they see all the ironic oh so funneh fudding on Veeky Forums, reddit and what else
>report to the companies that nobody has any faith in the coins
>they back out
You won't be laughing when your world's on fire

I ain't holding bags, bought at $1.5

Plummet all the way to hell for all i care you fucking piece of shit. You and i we deserve each other.

>million dollar companies back out because some pajeets fud on Veeky Forums

Holy fuck my sides, do people actually believe this?

Did whitepaper release or video of working blockchain, that is suppose to work without our Masternodes? How much thor will we receive for staking ven? How will the scale the blockchain?

Occasionally it is like this now. Recently some guy really helpfully did some analysis for me on VEN and gave me some general good advice. He wasn't just blindly shilling VEN either, just giving a balanced view. And for one short moment, I caught a glimpse of how great forum could be if it wasn't full of pajeets playing the role of what they heard people are like on Veeky Forums.

Accumulate 1000 VEN if you want to make it by june.

Are you actually autistic? Can you literally not tell he's being cheeky?

"Some disturbing reports about Sunny's behaviour in public have come to PBOC's attention. While we investigate the accusations, all partnership negotiations with PBOC have been put on hold"

>PS this a joke you fucktards. Sad that I even have to mention this but clearly it has become necessary

Marketing teams have a lot of power and away you know. It's why we treat north Korea as an enemy, why trump won and why Sony always win baby

3k actually. The ven-vet ratio is 3:1. And it's 1000 vet for a node. So only extremely early buyers get one unless they're already rich.

Eve will be good for gains

I have 300 ven rn, how much will I make user

But then I see comments like this and realize it's actually true.

Will I make it?

3000 ICX
3000 VEN
1000 AION
3000 AMB

15k EOY