ETH dapps will never have mainstream usage

ETH bagholders humor me, how do you expect dapps to have mainstream adoption when users need to have ETH in order to make a transaction to the dapp?

Do you really expect mainstream users to purchase ETH for gas every fucking time they want to use the app? You faggots probably wont use Veeky Forums if posting required you to purchase ETH for gas.

EOS has 0 fucking fees for users. Everything is free for the dapp users. ETH can't remove fees, it can lower it as close to zero but it will NEVER be zero.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cardamon/@dan/peer-review-of-cardano-s-ouroboros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has Zero fees because it has zero people using it.

Same for NEO since its like ETH but interacting with dapps requires GAS. It will never have mainstream usage.

>It has Zero fees because it has zero people using it.
The absolute state of EOS fudders. Just goes to show how dumb you faggots are. It will have zero fees even if the entire world is using EOS.

Enjoy your DDoS cats and antiquated bags. Unfortunately for you; when EOS overtakes Ethereum you’ll be scratching your head, laughing and thinking “God, why are these people so retarded?”

EOS will kill Ethereum. Sorry for your luck.

um vitalik is cute af and the ladies love him, eth > eos sorry nigger

EOS is an erc20 token. We're not concerned at all XD

^ Excellent argument from an actual retard.

Here comes the EOS redpill:

1. Will be faster than Ethereum will ever be (millions of tx/s)
2. $1B capital injection program for EOS projects.
3. ONE BILLION DOLLAR CAPITAL INJECTION PROGRAM FOR EOS PROJECTS.
4. No transaction fees.
5. Can host Facebook on EOS.
6. EOS has partnered with big VC firms who will pick winning projects to fund.
7. All VC funded EOS projects won’t do ICOs, they will airdrop to EOS token holders. Think of owning EOS as owning NASDAQ and receiving free stock in everything listed on it.
8. EOS is the biggest thing since Bitcoin and will probably flip Bitcoin and Ethereum.
9. Elite developers are extremely excited about EOS. Much more so than any other platform. This includes Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, Hashgraph, etc. EOS will crush them all.
10. $100 - $1000 by 2018/2019

Screen shot this. Seriously, *actually* screen shot this. It’s January 2018 and Veeky Forums is still very skeptical of EOS.

As a long term ETH Investor with over $100k invested, I wonder the same thing. It's just an extra hurdle to jump - not particularly practical for the average user.

> being so new you’re unaware of the eos testnet, and unaware that the erc20 tokens will freeze and migrate over to the mainnet eos blockchain in june

EOS doesn’t even work.

It’s centralised dogshit just like bitshares. Because it’s made by the same scammer

I'm all in to be quite honest 805 EOS

>EOS doesn’t even work.
And if it does work? Lets say launch a successful mainnet. Is ETH kill?

SAY IT. Say it u fucking ETHcuck... I want to hear you say it.

BitShares is a DAC you mongoloid.

EOS is decentralized and fast. Check out the testnet. Check out the community driven DPOS block producer selection process. All EOS information is transparent. You can compile a local testnet yourself. Nothing about EOS reeks of a scam at all. It did at first until we found out they were pumping over a billion back into carefully selected new EOS projects that are winners, which will in turn do airdrops, which in turn makes EOS holders receivers of dividends.

Wise up fuck face. You did bad in life.

EOS is the new king and everyone knows it. Some are too afraid to admit it, even to themselves.

>EOS doesn’t even work.

Steemit works.

the nerve of this thread, when EOS is still a token on the ETH blockchain

Call me when you get a blockchain of your own

I’ll wait and see, but ETH has already won this game. EOS is never going to go anywhere it just doesn’t have any kind of ecosystem.

You’re comparing something which already exists to something which only exists on paper.

Hey, retard.

Check the testnet & dubs.

OP is simply saying nobody wants to buy or use Ether every time they use an app or crypto built on it. He isn’t wrong. That’s one or the reasons EOS will crash Ethereum with no survivors.

How much eos do I need to accumulate to make it?

I never saw this shilled at 250MM market cap, but now at almost 9 BILLION I have to buy your bags? No thanks.

>it just doesn’t have any kind of ecosystem.

Except $1B of capital to inject into new EOS projects alongside Google co-founder Eric Schmidt’s TomorrowVentures.

A Google cofounder was in a block.one/EOS press release a few weeks ago.

At some point you’ll have to come to your senses. I understand you have a lot riding on Ethereum, but please wake up. Please change at least 50% of your position to EOS. At least 50%. Ideally 80%.

You have 2 options:

1. Join & win
2. Be a recipient of “told ya so”

Sounds centralised as fuck.

They won't be erc tokens once June hits lol

> implying something with a 9 billion market cap being talked about on Veeky Forums will do anything

> 24/7 paid chainlink shills can’t even get link to stay in the top 100

> nobody cares what Veeky Forums thinks

> shilling eos on Veeky Forums is like shilling bitcoin on Veeky Forums

> implying we need help selling

> implying we’d sell

You’re embarrassed and ashamed that you weren’t smart enough to know about EOS early.

You SHOULD be embarrassed and ashamed. We’re just trying to help you, and you spit in our genius faces? Fuck you.

Everyone's incentivized in their own manner. Its hard to weeed out the bullshit and the truth here unless you are really about DYOR and educate yourself. Regardless EOS & agoras are guaranteed A+ holds for 2018

Yes DPOS is centralized. That’s why Steem and BitShares have totally been hacked! R-right?

Wake the fuck up. EOS already won.

Wussa wussa wussa one billion dollar capital injection program affiliated with Google co-founder Eric Schmidt you fucking dolt?

Interesting you bring up Google. Google has billionS, plural, of play money to throw around and they can't even get any of their products right except for Google Maps. You can't buy your way into technical competence at the absolute higher levels, because beyond a certain point people are motivated by what they view as a higher purpose. Eos doesn't quite fit the open source make the world better ethos that motivates these type of people. It's Dan's creation and it will always be Dan's creation, just like BitShares and STEEM haven't moved beyond being his years after his departure.

Throw in defacto centralization from DPOS, block.one's shady marketing in NYC and China, ETH recycling from the crowdsale... You can win despite having a flawed product and you can win despite using shady tactics, but you can't combine both. Trump as the CEO of Eos could sell it to the world. Vitalik developing an Ethereum sold by block.one would have worked as well. But Dan + block.one simply isn't a good fit.

lmaos EOS has no network yet. There is nothing. It is still in development. They talk shit about ETH when EOS is a fucking ETH token HAHAHAHHAH
EOS has nothing right now.

Yes, right now. That's the key word here. Are you going to be dumb and buy when everyone else is buying?

Seems like EOS has paid a couple of quite sarcastic shills to post on Veeky Forums

This money could have been better spent on actual development. Particularly since EOS is vapourware

this

>EOS has 0 fucking fees for users.

Stop lying. Eos gives you a use quota that's equivalent to your share of eos. Ie. if you own 1% of all eos you can use 1% of daily capacity.
It's way worse than ether and only whales are happy.

>Do you really expect mainstream users to purchase ETH for gas every fucking time they want to use the app?

Contract owners can pay for users' gas if they want.

>Stop lying. Eos gives you a use quota that's equivalent to your share of eos. Ie. if you own 1% of all eos you can use 1% of daily capacity.
It's way worse than ether and only whales are happy.
Thats for devs you fucking idiot. The developer of the dapp needs to own the EOS. The users dont need to even know its a blockchain based app.

It would be completely undistinguishable from regular websites for the users. Jesus how dumb are you fudders?

>Contract owners can pay for users' gas if they want.
And who would want to develop in a platform like that?

Holy salt. Ladies and gentlemen, embarrassed and ashamed Ethereum maximalist.

It has a functioning testnet for developers bro.

When is someone going to intelligently point out why EOS won’t crash Ethereum with no survivors? Oh right, because you can’t. You need to go full Alex Jones and make doomsday speculations.

Ethereum maximialists sound like David Icke describing lizard people when being dismissive of EOS.

Pic related: it’s every delusional ETH maximalist eternally BTFO and going schizophrenic from now until EOS flips ETH.

I repeat, this post is incorrect. The testnet already visibly outperforms Ethereum.

bought EOS at $14.5
please tell me I didn't fuck up
this will go to $100 in june and all this doesn't matter, right? RIGHT?

Should waited until the next dip

Y-yeah. B-buying Ether to use as gas for a dapp or cryptocurrency is something everyone’s mom and grandmother will do.

Ethereum is a failed autistic science experiment that isn’t practical in the real world like EOS.

kek, I thought it stabilized in this range after the dip to $7
I think I just won't look at it for a while

It was shilled, just not very thoroughly, as it benefited ICO buyers to not talk about the ICO on days they were going to buy tokens.

EOS does so many transactions per second because it has such high requirements for being a node in the network. Basically only businesses can run nodes. This isn't really a good thing. DPOS isn't super decentralised either, you have to have a lot of trust in your delegates and that has spawned some pretty bad changes on systems such as STEEM where the big fish keep getting bigger and it's harder for small people to start out. It's in the delegates best interests to act in such a way that profits them the most. Unfortunately a lot of the time that is not aligned with the best interests of the ecosystem. People are starting to see problems with that in our democracies right now, which is why for Ethereum full decentralisation is such a big deal. People will probably argue that we blindly follow Vitalik but so far he has been moving in the best interest for the platform, and has said he wants to move away from being a prominent voice in the future.

If Ethereum had as high requirements for nodes as EOS does, it would also have the same throughput of the network. They say in blockchains you can only have 2 of the following: Speed, Decentralisation, Security. So far it has been accurate. Ethereum will allow businesses to run DPOS systems and whatever other system they would like on top of Ethereum through the plasma chains. If they would like to not have the users pay gas on these chains then this is their choice as they are paying for the hardware and server costs.
At the end of the day Gas is a cost for running a server, it's not free to run a server so it shouldn't be free to use the blockchain. If dapps want to pay for their users transactions I'm sure in the future they will be able to do this in the future.

TL;DR ETH will be EOS plus so much more.

>Thats for devs you fucking idiot. The developer of the dapp needs to own the EOS. The users dont need to even know its a blockchain based app.

That doesn't make sense. It would mean that if I make a smart contract one person could use my entire quota for free and brick it.
Pure nonsense. No, these limits are for everyone.

ok user show me this testnet.. googling doesnt bring anywhere. not even fucking reviews

What does it matter if EOS dips to $11.50? It’s going to $75 - $100 in June.

Anyone not buying EOS under $20 doesn’t care about their future. Please actually screenshot this:

Hello future. It’s January 2018 and I’m telling Veeky Forumstards to buy EOS under $15 but they won’t listen and think it’s a scam.

No. You’re way too retarded to talk to me. Don’t do that again.

If you missed EOS under a buck, just buy ZIL instead, you lousy pajeets.

Yeah I mean, Ethereum will always charge transaction fees and you’re wrong.

Would your parents or grandparents ever buy “ether fuel” to “use a dapp” or website?

I didn’t think so. It’s time for you to admit the truth. EOS is decentralized, you’re blinded by Vitalik like a cult member and you need to wake up before its too late.

Transaction fees are from blockchain 2.0 but they’re outdated now. I’m sorry.

ahahahha why so mad nobody is buying you bags?

I wouldn’t sell if my life depended on it. I have 10,000 EOS and will until 2020.

Not answering ? Lol it doesn't take much to btfo eos' shills.
Explain how can transactions be truly free for users without allowing for trivial DOS of a target smart contract. You can't.

You obviously didn't read any of what I said and know nothing about ETH. You just tried to build a strawman and knock it down. As I said briefly but I will expand on it more now: Games, businesses and most things on ETH will run on plasma chains. They won't hit the main chain ever. The business, game, etc will provide the servers for the plasma chain and so there won't be any gas fees for interacting with these chains.

>ETH
>bagholders
stopped reading right there

hahahahaha idiot
You realize Cardano is taking ETHs spot not EOS

retard

>DUhhhhhrrr vaporeware xD

Not for long, they are working hard to make it right unlike EOS

This post was written by an actual retard. Developers can rate-limit on the front end and on chain to ban abusive IP addresses and wallet addresses.

You obviously don’t program, or at least program well. EOS will kill Ethereum.

Please don’t pretend to be smart. Thank you.

Also Dan wants to use C++ for fucking smart contracts...

>Delegates on EOS can ban IP addresses and wallets from the network
Isn't this abuse of power what most of us are trying to stop with crypto?

You're missing the point, Dapps are for businesses

>Developers can rate-limit on the front end

What front end, do you even know how blockchains work? You can make a front end with nice ui but it all reduces to transactions.

Which means that
>ban abusive IP addresses and wallet addresses.

Is literally impossible. It's not a fucking web server but a decentralized blockchain you dumb brainlet.

What you’re saying is that Ethereum can scale, but only when it becomes centralized to office computers like Dropbox.

How’s that paranoid schizophrenia and cognitive dissonance working out for you?

Anyone who’s doesn’t think EOS will overtake Ethereum is either ignorant, or a David Icke-tier conspiracy theorist cult member, following Vitalik until the bitter end which is coming sooner than you think.

I’m sorry, but EOS is simply better. Find an academic who fully understands both platforms and owns neither to disagree.

>You're missing the point, Dapps are for businesses
Kek what are you even trying to argue?

Yeah you and your idiot ETH cult members are still pretending to be smart. This is a problem. Let’s solve it!

Take steemit.com for example.

If one person is abusing steemit.com to spam blockchain transactions, he can be fingerprinted by rate-limiting and other techniques to blow him the fuck out on the front end, off chain with IP banning. Even if he uses a botnet with 50,000 proxies.

Ethereum will be able to process millions of transactions per second without plasma; through the use of sharding... Plasma brings it to billions of transactions per second... The thing ETH does do that EOS can't is that the main ETH chain is fully decentralised. A lot of smaller of shoots of the main ETH chain won't be, but they still need to report to the ETH main chain and still have to abide by its rules, EVERYONE'S rules. Not just the delegates rules.

How's that new strawman working out for you?

How about you find an academic that believes programing smart contracts with C++ is a good idea...

The problem with Steemit is that it's in the best interest of the delegates to act in the best interest for themselves. Which is why the creators with large followings on steemit keep getting bigger and paid more even though their content is absolute crap and half the time can't even be classed as a blog post.

>he can be fingerprinted by rate-limiting and other techniques to blow him the fuck out on the front end, off chain with IP banning.

You had to solve a captcha to write that and didn't even realize this disproves your point. If 'fingerprinting' worked nobody would use captchas because they are intrusive as fuck.

Also there are trillions of ipv6 addresses.

Because C++ is not efficient, right? The point is to convert to web-assembly, and other languages to code will be supported this year.

>Which is why the creators with large followings on steemit keep getting bigger and paid more even though their content is absolute crap and half the time can't even be classed as a blog post.
Isnt steemit's fault. That happens in every blogging or even vlogging platform.

>Because C++ is not efficient, right? The point is to convert to web-assembly, and other languages to code will be supported this year.
Smart contracts aren't supposed to be efficient, they are supposed to be secure. Which is why programming them with a general purpose language is a terrible idea.

>Isnt steemit's fault. That happens in every blogging or even vlogging platform.
It is part steemit's fault. The delegates get to vote on what changes get passed into the steemit system. Incredibly they voted in a system that rewarded people to upvote content from large creators as quickly as possible, and allowed upvoting to be done with programs automatically.

Oh nice, this must explain why people Heajin who are completely fucking abusing the platform are going completely unchallenged... He posts awful TA videos and gets bot upvted for 400 USD a pop sometimes as many as 8 shitty worthless videos a day.

Nobody seems to be stopping that guy and everyone hates him.

Based on what you lunatics are posting ITT Plasma only scales off-chain and is fully centralized as a result.

As far as C++, only for now, and thank god. I believe that compiles to WebAssembly will work in the future, but C++ is enterprise standard and will bring elite programmers to EOS. So will $1B of capital for EOS projects. You know I didn’t fucking stutter there - don’t you bitch.

Ethereum is simply going to be ruined by EOS. The time of autistic science experiments with no mainstream use cases is over.

I’m sorry about your inability to predict EOS a long time ago. It’s only because you’re retarded, or dismissive to the point of cognitive dissonance and/or paranoid schizophrenia.

What I’m saying is that even though you weren’t good enough to buy EOS at under $10 it isn’t your fault. You’re just either retarded or crazy.

How is deterministic code execution assured?

That's the point of solidity and the
ethereum virtual machine.

Cardano you fucking idiot
The real academics are involved with this coin
And it will moon starting FEB 1

Heard it here first, now go on and talk about how EOS is better you chink

why wouldn't you own both?

EOS = Ethereum of Satanists

Fuck off with this chinktanist shit faggot

Just for the record you said C++ WA smart contracts are less secure than FUCKING SOLIDITY. STOP! I can’t! Who invited these retards? You Ethereum retards are KILLING me.

So stubborn. Please just admit that MAYBE you’re wrong about EOS and I’ll forgive you. Otherwise you *will* kneel before the king.

Why FEB 1?

I believe anything that compiles to WebAssembly will work in the future.*

>t. brainlet who thinks C++ isnt efficient and secure
Then why the fuck are fighter jets using C++

Solidity executes in an deterministic manner, assuring that all nodes will see the same result. This is basically impossible with C++

Lets just say i was talking to a whale that confirmed himself here the other day. A mini whale if you will

Either way he said Korea loves ADA and they will be able to use their exchanges soon to invest

Feb 1st is just a estimated figure, it may start before.... or a bit after. Either way, look at the chart it is consolidating for a mega moon. Don't have to know TA to see it. Just look at the 4h chart in advanced mode

Just stop. Cardano already got BTFO for being an EOS clone.

Source: steemit.com/cardamon/@dan/peer-review-of-cardano-s-ouroboros

Tl:dr Cardano got BUSTED (caught) copying EOS. Cardano is poor man’s EOS. The Litecoin to Bitcoin.

When will you retards bend the knee for EOS the king? When it’s too late?

Ok. That’s fine. We’re patient. And we’re coming for you.

My only problem with ADA right now is that its way more sensitive to BTCs movement and BTC likes to take giant shits. ETH at least resists a little.

Through arguing in this thread I have reassured myself I have made the correct choice being all in on ETH. Thanks everyone.

nice

Korea loves EOS too. Don’t talk about Koreans like they’re mindless dogs.

However, wait until they figure out Cardano got busted plagiarizing EOS and that Cardano will never be as fast, efficient or adopted as EOS.

One billion dollar VC fund for ADA (slower/shittier EOS)? Anyone? Does that exist?

Take your "one year ico" scam somewhere else

Is it better to buy NEO or EOS? I thought you need to hold NEO to have EOS.

Ignoring hard things again are we? is not going away.
Let it be known that OP is a faggot and his no fees narrative got completely btfo.

Have fun selecting signs, cars, roads or whatever to write the next reply. "Fingerprinting" pff.

And how exactly will shitcoin have any value if no one is required to hold it, buy it, or use it?

>people assume vitalik created solidity for shits and giggles and compare the language with python/javascript/c++

deterministic code execution faggots

jesus newfriend i think you should do some more googling before posting here

At this point the theme seems to be if you are not hold ADA EOS NEO and/or ETH you basically hate money I guess.

Ah, the cognitive dissonance of a retard. You’re not intelligent enough to DYOR into EOS. You would rather listen to people who believe:

1. Solidity is more secure than C++

2. Off chain centralized scaling with plasma is ok (btw, this won’t make eth’a price go up either)

3. There’s no way for developers to rate limit their EOS dapps to prevent spam attacks. (Why isn’t steem constantly gamed? Why hasn’t bitshares been hacked?)

Face it. You fucked up, and now you’re riding with team cognitive dissonance. Transaction fees are for disgusting retards and Ethereum is an autistic science experiment that won’t create any widely used apps or services.

EOS is going to change everything, including your opinion of it. Remember this day.

this, fuck the haters, crypto train has just started

we will see friend, i'm comfy with my ADA stack i bought at 17 -20 cents

COMFY

>Transaction fees are for disgusting retards and Ethereum is an autistic science experiment that won’t create any widely used apps or services.

Especially not in gaming. I don't think we will ever see games that use crypto unless its on something with zero transaction fees.

i want to buy eos but i dont understand this registration shit its scaring me

>Solidity is more secure than C++

You have no idea what your writing about. What makes a regular language secure or not does not apply to solidity.

it's quite easy really, you just need to use a smartcontract on MEW - in any case it's a good thing for you to learn how all this shit works so that you feel a bit more confident about holding funny internet money

no fees = spam

EOS is vapor. all hail ETH

I’m not ignoring you. I’m glad you’re trying to think. It’s healthy to examine EOS critically, even though you won’t do that with Ethereum.

If fingerprinting and rate limiting can’t work, why isn’t steemit constantly ddosed offline by attackers?

You’re going David Icke and Alex Jones with IPV6 botnet scenarios. That would be a problem for the entire Internet, not just EOS.

PS what’s cloudflare? What’s round robin?

You aren’t smart. If fingerprinting didn’t work Steemit would be DDoSed or 500,000 posts saying “EOS SUCKS!” would litter its front page every single day....... until attacker fingerprints were identified.

Do you think you’re a hacker?

ETH cultist BTFO as usual. Just like Dan blew Vitalik out on Twitter yesterday. You autistic science fair retards are about to be murdered.

This is a big one for me too. Sure maybe the steps are easy and it should work. But I will be shitting a brick regardless come June first. If I fucked up even one tiny god damn step I might be out 100k

My ass will be puckered at 12/10 pucker value. They should release a wallet or something where it just does the transfer for me or some shit. I will do the steps like 8 times and go over every tiny thing and still have doubts that it will work as intended.

FUCK!!!