>icos
>more icos
>hey user, this shit is going to moon
>more icos

>2018+1-1
>Not using catalog

Uh what ICOs
Shill me

No, OP. It's not even ICO's, It's scams, scams, scams, more scams.
I have to stay away from biz now, let these thieves shill to each other.

This
Ponzocoin1, ponzicoin2, powhcoin, ethercraft, prodeum, turtl, lamden, x1000 icos...
Smt is wrong with biz.
Are there any other biz boards on chans?
We need exodus

>First page

How the fuck do I create my own ICO? at this point I'd make 50 million over night by simply masking a begging website as an ICO. And somehow nobody is allowed to sue me.

I should have made my own ICO ages ago.

Aha you forgot about the bunch of pajeets shilling upfiring

You need to make a webpage and a smart contract that allows you to sell tokens. And to shill it.

>First page

>solid coin guys
>solid team
>this one's a solid hold

Shhhh

who do i contact to write me a smart contract? can my lawyer friend write a contract? hes smart

I tried to tell you about ZIL but ya'll just called down the high market cap.

>>i tried

Nah just copy paste it

ok sweet thanks bro

This is how you know the market is dead. Everybody went back the line to make profit, first to the small first exchanges like ED or TradeSatoshi etc., now it's further back to the ICOs. That's it. The only step left is to create own ICOs. Nobody wants to buy on exchanges anymore, and ICOs are getting overcrowded. It's the end

>It’s the Mongolian Ethereum

Did you figure this out in your own?

I love how any any thread about the top 20 coins goes under faster than a fucking sub marine

I don't give a fuck about icos or coin #380, and I certainly don't give a fuck about the ~15 bazingacoin threads right now

This is Operation get normies off Veeky Forums. Be happy the pajeets are doing your work for You. Only thing they are good for.

We're in the heat of the gold rush. Take any old project that was tried and didn't work, but add decentralized or blockchain to it, and you got yourself a multimillion ICO.

nah, it's not dead... but the scammy icos just keep coming and sucking more normies in

biz is overloaded with discordpajeets constantly trying to shill scams, they literally get paid to do this. i'm contemplating leaving this board because it has become pretty much unusable.