What is Upfiring?

Hi there little fella,

There have been a lot of posts about buy this, buy that now when the market is recovering a bit. I'm here today to write a short summary about Upfiring so you know what you are investing in and why the idea has such a great potential.

Upfiring stand out from many of the other altcoins by solving a problem that become more and more dominant in the market. The idea is that you as a person get payed for sharing files with others. Many (not all) people leech from others without sharing themselves because they think they don't get anything in return. This in turn diminish both the quality of said files and the amount of seeders of some files.

How is UFRs approach different than today's torrents and other ways of sharing files? They will pay you to seed files. This will bring back a lot of old files to the sharing platform and also faster downloads with more seeders. If you want to support this project, the UFR token is currently on Cryptopia.

Market Cap: $10,258,272 USD
Current price: 0.00005901 BTC
Where to buy: cryptopia

So take some time and evaluate what coins/token you believe in before buying.

PEDO -------

Sad little man.

That's image is not even relevant to what you're answering to. You guys are literally being dumped on by a satanist pedophile.

Sheer scam coin.

I still think it’s worth 15 shill points though

>pedo
>satanist
>somehow not ad hominems
>totally unrelated to what is in the comic
Ok.

Even you know it's the same guy. Have you seen how ALPAM types in the discord? He types in the exact same way as the guy on the pedophile/satanist forum.

Even if he was the same person who cares? If you cared so much about not being associated with weirdos and pedos you wouldn't even be on Veeky Forums, you hypocrite.

Current situation around UFR might be misleading, but i hope you can see through it. The overshilling might not done it any good, but it is in no way lessen UFR as a good investment. It has taken a hit in price because the devs had given a timeframe on the new exchange but didn't deliver. Per devs, it was not their fault, they have done everything on their part and the 10 day timeframe was given by an exchange. When the final version comes out and if it gets popular, what do you thing price per token would be? 10$? 100$? 1k$? There is 18 decimals in this token so i don't see why the price wouldn't grow that high eventually. And come to think it is only 67¢ now it is a great investment.

There is a lawsuit going on cryptopia at the moment.
If cryptopia goes on bankrupt and closes down, how this will affect the price of UFR?

Safest buy in the low market cap field right now

Ignoring all the FUD and /shill/ bullshit. UFR is a solid token to buy right now.

New exchange being added any time now and alpha release coming very soon. Will be seeing some good gains from this. Buy now or FOMO in later, the choice is yours

OMG STOP UPPING THIS SHIT,

FUCKING PAJEETS WITH YOUR PND,

WE ALL KNOW IT NOW, MOVE ON

>Hi there little fella

You should lose shill points for this holy shit

All this FUD is killing me. Jsut DYOR.

Pros:

High quality whitepaper
Unique concept & execution
Responsive development team
Solid roadmap
Not a fork of any other blockchain
Extremely low Market Cap: around 30 million as I am posting this

Cons:

Currently only listed on Cryptopia and Etherdelta
Relatively new

Roadmap

Q4 2017 — Contribution Period v1.0
Q4 2017 — Excess Token Burn 2017 through
Q1 2018 — Heavy Development Q1 2018 — Alpha release
Q2 2018 — Beta release
Q3 2018 — Full Desktop version release
Q4 2018 — Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

I like this. It seems to have a pretty responsive team in addition to having a use case in the fact that it promotes the seeding of dead or niche files on the network.

UFR seems like a cool find user

>t.paid shills

With alpha release and new exchanges this coin will gain a lot. But I'm hodling it since I believe the project is going to make some changes in sharing community.

White paper looks good, the idea is great, market value is nice and people who strongly think that it will moon AGAIN!

Excuse???

So you’re saying people will need to pay to download stuff that was already free? Also, you can forget about anything more complicated than streaming. What am I missing here?

The worst is the only ones making big bucks in these discord P and D groups are the ones at the top cause they unload their bags on you plebs after they bought in at 10x as less as you will be Kek.

Oh got your shill points I see, so you can stay in the discord another day!

Luckily I bought into your shitcoin at .23 cents and sold at 2.70. Ha. You’ll never make it listening to those fags

I like Upfiring a lot as a project desu but the shilling of this is ridiculous.

Do you stupid shill discord fuckers not release that you're making it WORSE? Your copy and pasting of bullshit like this is giving the project a bad reputation. It would probably be at a much higher marketcap if you pajeets would just shut the fuck up.

I almost wonder if the organiser of this shill team is intentionally doing this as FUD and is just roping unsuspecting pajeets into it who hold UFR and think they're helping the project by shilling.

I just really hope people don't get put off by them and actually research the project.

It's $10m marketcap.

You can't even be bothered to change your own copypasta.

Those "pros" are also dreadful. There are so many good features of UFR and you list none of them.

I'm starting to become more convinced that all of this discord shilling is just some creative FUD campaign.