The ark departs in 4 days

people asked for my return. i know i helped a lot of people make money, so yeah im back.

you have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Giant cup & handle, nigglets cant see whats in front of them. First to 100 sats, dip then to 300

Please be real, could've made so much money swing trading Ark but fell for the hodl meme. Is it on TA you both base your predictions?

Are you sure? I heard departure was being delayed for another 24-36 hours.

Get the fuck out of here you lying pajeet cunt.
You have been warned

HOLY SHIT NIKE DEALS DOOD

>tfw you're with biz_classic so moving some ark onto an exchange isn't the worst thing in the world so that you can ride that pump
Feels good man

nobody loves you, dickfuck

What? They penalize you for moving funds.

medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b

Not sure what you mean?

You lose the loyalty bonus on the funds you move so your staking payout is lower.
I don't think we'll see significant movement until core2 and arkvm are actually released

Oh that, For me it depends if i can make more ark day trading vs the lost loyalty.

At the price ark is now if it does shoot up a little in a couple days then i reckon it'll be worth it.

But yeah, i agree we'll have to wait till v2 which'll probably be in march considering persona's timeline

I've held 6k ARK since June, its been very disheartening to have seen many moon missions go by because I'm deluded. Might be time to drop this on the next pump and buy back in late Feb.

Do you guys think core2 and ARKvm will be a game changer? I'm cynical.

yes

no

hope so
otherwise im dumping this piece of shit
uncle change and moon man took me further than i expected, if not for them i would have sold this long time ago

Maybe?

It depends on how many new projects build of it. Ethereum smart contracts are the big thing right now sow we'll have to see the adoption rate.

Right now I only know of Persona.

>EduCTX
>Kapu
>JarJar project
>biz
>unity game
>bark

Am nearly ready, timing is lining up perfect.

yes. huge

are you the queen of ark?

WILL 1000 ARK BE ENOUGH TO FUCK WHORES AND FUND A SLIGHT COCAINE ADDICTION FOR THE NEXT 15 YEARS?

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

Nobody wants this stupid shitcoin run by studdering potheads. "oh v2 is coming herrr derr" NOBODY FUCKING CARES. WHY do you think ark has not mooned in months, even during the december mania ark didn't do shit! The whales dump their payouts week after week user, ark will not moon you fucking idiot. Getting payouts in the same coin you're staking is fucking retarded!!!! Sorry user you will not make it... enjoy your bags ark fags!

>The ARK departs in 3 days.