Who's participating in this? After all the controversy not sure if these cunts are a scam or not. Thoughts?

Who's participating in this? After all the controversy not sure if these cunts are a scam or not. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x29880855d419c6fa0e8c7fdfd985c80f286d914e
etherscan.io/tx/0x84d8c3278ca2ef310a50bed8dfe8f4fe6dd56d958b8ff68e6394ba4d6d2ac0f8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're buying a coin called daddy.

Did you daddy beat you or something?

Who the fuck puts money in something called dadi.

who cares, this will probably be a quick 10x. Worth a punt

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Please do some research, they only copied a few sentences which were rectified.

That's what I was thinking, max it out and get rid of it on ED tomorrow even if it's 2x. Their references seem legit and there's a working product

i think im gonna put down an eth. the project seems pretty good and they addressed the plagiarism many times. it looks like they have done damage control. if tron was able to plagiarize and still be a top 15 coin, i think people are taking it way out of proportions. what do you recommend for gas and gwei settings?

They recommend 200000 gas, 60 gwei. max gwei is 99 .I'm gonna put 90 so i dont get fucked over, it's happened before

>They recommend 200000 gas, 60 gwei. max gwei is 99 .I'm gonna put 90 so i dont get fucked over, it's happened before

sounds great user. GL! hope we get in the ico. from my understanding it appears that they have pretty much been on target with their roadmap. Everything was done on time, so it shows they are competent. at the end of the day bad publicity is still publicity. people like danielle bregoli became a celebrity overnight due to memes and cash me outside. shes making millions now and dadi will follow the same effect according to my speculation

they make cheaper websites. not groundbreaking

Dadi issues

Don't bother. The whole copying the whitepaper was enough to make me not.

Invest in NapoleonX instead. You get 5% of what I invested free if you use my ref MZXCNWEK and I get 5% of w.e you invest

Look at the team

You know what, I'm buying this shit
19 eth count me in

USA cant do napolean i got rejected

ICO is about to sell out btw, and yeah, other than that its a solid coin.

Not sure its a wise idea. I was gonna but changed my mind
Its not just the whitepaper copying, they did other shit

Oh shiiiit isn't there a way around it?

this plaguarism being bad in coins is a new thing

every coin used to copy paste whitepaper from another coin and just change the key points/names.

its like forking a coin, you are doing the same thing, copy pasting and changing the name and maybe adding something new. in crypto this has ALWAYS been normal.

did ICO's change this?

only way to get around it is if you have a second passport thats not usa and i am afraid i am stuck. always fail KYC because usafags get discrimated. fuck the usa

No its only because someone pointed it out to them that they keep going on about it. These are the same people that have never read a whitepaper but now all of a sudden have an issue with a few lines of text.

There was something about them running their own cloud servers and then it turned out they were using AWS

u cant put down 19 eth. the max limit is 5,000 USD per person. and i wouldnt risk 19 eth either way desu. better to diversify for icos and put that in 10 different icos

Fucking dropbox uses AWS but I'm sure they word it like its hosted on their servers.

Still have doubtq. Are you guys in for longterm or just to flip?

Flipping and then putting it in Arcblock.

Flip

flip and dip

Im gonna skip it, longterm seems bad

This will not be a quick 10x. It's confirmed they won't be listing on exchanges until Q2. Still a good investment though

They will give out tokens by the end of the day tho, so it will get listed on etd

yes, but it won't 10x on ED, Maybe 2-3x max.
I'm just putting a disclaimer out because I know you guys are a bunch of impatient retards

Fuck is it worth staying up till it's listed on ED? What could possibly happen in 8 hours am i right...

not worth it, get some sleep

Its live for me

FUCK ITS NOT LOADING

yep, can someone post the address

NOOOOO ITS CRASHING

FFS every big ICO has these issues.

I just posted the address I dont know if its universal tho, I think so

Pajeet'd

How much is $5k in eth?

MOMMY THEY SCAMMED ME

Fucking Issues

ICOs these days are FUCKED. Good old times of ZRX are not coming back.
Sent my shit 4 mins ago with 95 gwei, still pending

crashed :( sorry anons dadiii issues

50 message a second on their telegram, can't read shit

god dammit it wont load

Can't you google? After 10 seconds I found out it's 4.23 ETH at the current price

This shit better not sell out while it wont load ffs

>everyone trying to get asap into a scam ico

>mommy
dont you mean dadi?

for all who get a bad gateway:

0x2d50bC455B71D9432A1C0182c9C77122Fb8317d4

shoo! shoo! pajeet!

Ty just sent 10k

who keeps posting naked asian ladies on their telegram?

:)

dont trust these

Telegram has gone Ape

this etherscan.io/address/0x29880855d419c6fa0e8c7fdfd985c80f286d914e

here's the ico addy

0x974213446a3EAC9DC20b71D9192CF42BAF28f52c

how? presale?

uhhh... can't get in the website keeps crashing

no, crowdsale. I got that just now.
My payment is still pending though

This is the real one

For what its worth, this is real.

> 0x29880855d419c6fa0e8c7fdfd985c80f286d914e
can confirm got the same

if payment is pending can it still sell out before it gets there?

>pending
lucky user. congrats! i refreshed 50 times all gateway crash

Sold out?

>99 GWEI
>200,000 GAS limit
Estimated Confirmation Duration:
~ 12 mins : 11 secs
Uhhh wtf

i put in 60 gwei, dang should'be put 99

yes and you still need to pay the gas

i found the trick was to try 80 times.

Not yet, the address has 5k transactions , when it gets to 10k you should start worrying

65 here, looks like a no-go

yes, but since it's capped at 5k per person I think I'll be ok. I'm going back to bed. Good luck all, I hope you get in

i put 99 gwei and 20000 limit and it still is pending not moving anywhere after 8 minutes :(

who here wants to buy my bags? Will sell at x5

hey pajeets, could you stop clogging the network
ETH is made for POWH, shitcoins need not apply anymore

what should we do if transaction is stil pending? already send ether. do i just wait now or should i cancel and increase gas?

I fucking swear if it says not enough GAS after 200000 gas limit I'm going to get pissed. That transaction costed $23.

fuck i sent it with 98 gwei thinking it couldn't be "99 or higher". so far still processing 99 gwei transactions... let's hope i get in.

Dont panic bitches, a lot of people are sending peanuts and its 25MM with 5k cap. we all make it.

Stupid faggots are spamming all Telegram channels of legitimate ICO-s with their crap.
Totally not a pajeet scam

Just wait

I put 400k gas limit, 99 gwei and it cost $15.59

yah i'm just buying 23 tokens FUCK I HOPE I GET IN I PUT 99 GWEI AND 20000 LIMIT

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, FUCK ETH'S SHITTY NETWORK. FUCKING 99 GWEI AND ITS BEEN PENDING THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME.

did everyone here fill in the KYC?

what is wrong with eth anyway? why is eth so shit and yet people like it? PANIC MODE.

Motherfuckers, you guys used 400k gas? I kept it at 200000 and 99gwei.

Fucking first movers advantage. I hope ETH gets ditched and becomes a legacy protocol in a year. Nothing would make me happier

Your math is way off.
200k and 65 GWEi cost me ~15 $

this is ridiculous. so it says confirmation time is 20 minutes, and it keeps going up. is this normal anons?

etherscan.io/tx/0x84d8c3278ca2ef310a50bed8dfe8f4fe6dd56d958b8ff68e6394ba4d6d2ac0f8

Jesus

Still pending after 15 mins...

lmao 200k gas and 90 gwei 30 minutes transaction and counting

seems like the ICO is gonna sell out fast. Even if the project is a dud, looks like the money opportunity is real

my transaction is pending. 20 minutes already.

>blockchain