Is ADSHARES the ONE and only LAMBO OVERLORD!???

FUCK YES.... YESSSS ..... YESSSS
steemit.com/advertising/@paulrberg/is-adshares-the-one

Yes

>binance rumours
>low market cap
>solid use case
>dividends

I’m all in

You will make it

big if true

Lol, you forgot to mention the only one that matters: Theta Token.

By the co-founders of youtube and twitch. MIT devs and supervisors. Massive US venture capital funding. Deployed end of next month. Samsung and Sony as partners.

They have all the connections needed to make all the other shitcoins mentioned here irrelevant.

Just sayin'

so should i diversify between adst and theta?

Moon when? can I pump ADST gains into this? I’m in ADST at least until March

Do what you want, just be aware that it exists.

It's been hyped massively on Asian exchanges last few days. Won't be long until it reaches the exchanges used by westerners and goes parabolic.

It almost sounds like a scam when I describe it like my previous post, but it's all on their official webpage. You don't even need to look far to verify everything I said.

Probably not. Theta Token is only on gate.io and huobi for now (cause it was just released). That's why it's not shilled on Veeky Forums yet.

As soon as this reaches etherdelta/binance/kucoin/whatever, this stuff will explode. With connections like that this is going to get priority treatment over all the other coins currently queuing for exchange listings.

250million in this one already. How far above ICO is it now? Don't need to buy any more bags .. although I could always get my HORSE to carry them for me

Have you considered buying into low-cap shitcoins is the reason you have bags?

That strategy worked a year ago when the new coins actually meant something. Today we have like 10 new coins every day, and 99% of them are useless.

You need to look for things that have started to take off (but not too much), as a sign of their potential.

ICO sale was 0.15 USD, it's now 0.26 USD. Still LOTS of potential to grow further.

Discord pajeets found a new shitcoin. Sage this shit.

Also that it's one of the few coins that didn't tank as soon as it became trade-able. Shitcoins usually drop way below ICO price on release. This one has been going up from the start, and given how young it is it's not going to stop any time soon.

The actual PR campaign hasn't even started.

Fuck off ADST is solid

Don't come crying when you see this all over Veeky Forums in 2 weeks. Just pointing out that it exists and has way more potential that all the other "ad coins". This is your chance to get in before the masses do.

Thanks user but I’ll stick with ADST for now, Huobi is a big exchange so I’ll probably be buying bags

Meh I'm new I have a very small initial investment with half in Eth for hunting for ED user buy erors, and got stuck with HORSE because I couldn't setup a stop limit sell. Lesson learned but not worried, it will shoot up end of FEB once the site launches.

See? They talk just like pajeets would.

If a project looks good it looks good. What else can I say about it. I have only mentioned things that can easily be verified. Do your own research and do what you want.

Well ADST has what, 13million invested? And Theta has 250million already. I mean it might go to 500m but that's just a double down. ADST goes to 130million and that's 10x your money. I don't own either, just chatting about low cap coins.

it looks amazing, Don't take it personally I'm just trying to talk myself out of it because I can't help but think the cream is gone. Just solid long term hold now.

Lol all these fake vaporware tokens popping up all of a sudden. BAT is the only one that should be trusted.

Agreed, but that's partially because a part Theta's tokens went to the venture capital investors. That implies that the current marketcap contains the investments done by the venture capital people, and still has plenty of room to grow because of people that are interested in the product (since it's current marketcap wasn't caused by people driving the price up).

Oh, you don't trust youtube/twitch/samsung/sony. Nice. You must be making so much money with crypto, lol.