Add Flags General

Indian hate thread edition

>Westcucks can't hold hands without feeling gay
How does it feel to be cucked?

>poops in the street
>hold my hand please

Pajeets, explain what's the reason in staying so close to each other in queues?

Insecure cuck.

le filthy pajeet spotted

SAVAGE

Hold up pajeet, are you telling me that when I see pajeets living in my country holding hands like fags in public, they are not? Holy fuck I learn something today anons, and here I am thinking they ran around from pajeets country to be anal loves in my country, but you are just here to drive the taxis right?

Have you boarded the #BazingaRocket: This is an easy 2x at the very least. Their platform is already out. Buy now before it hits the exchanges!

yea i think flags are needed with the on going spam on shit coins..... also every one should buy bazingacoin you faggots! we going to the moon bb 2 da mooooooon

Wait what, this one is not a bot. Get him!!

sometimes i feel bad i was born in brazil

then i remember there's india

And what the fuck, fuck pajeets are creepy fuckers

no cuts no butts

dick to butt no cut

M E A S U R E D

went to school with a pajeet. he was always showing me his cock and asking to see mine. he legit fucking stalked me into the toilet one day and just fucking peeked his head over the cubicle to get a look at my dick. i dont trust any of them

ah shit my covers been blown. but seriously what's up with the bazinga shills lately they were gone for awhile and now they have returned with stronger force.

Go back to /pol/ retard. and neck yourself while you're at it.

t. pajeet

>handholding in public

if you leave any space some fucker will cut you and since everyone looks the fucking same will won't notice the difference.

Me too brother.

>tfw dick size above average but still indian

go back to your streets, pathetic scumjeet

MODS

ADD FLAGS OR DO NOTHING AND PROOF TO EVERYBODY THAT YOU ARE ALL KEKOLDS

Americans suck alot of sick you faggot bitch motherfuckers die in a while with your own kinds piece of shit fuckers. Come here we rip u and ur mum a new asswhole dirty fucker

>Avg male height 1,61
>avg penis size 10.24

Brown Frodos everywhere

The afghani height to dick ratio is surprising. I'm supposed to be studying grobner bases and this is what I end up doing. Fucking hell.

if you know a better way to exchange protien strands Id like to hear it

so why don't you create a decentralized browser extension we can download that checks IP and displays a flag for all users of the extension? if someone doesn't have the extension then call them out as a pajeet or shill

Yeah don’t you pajeets gang rape women in public like a pack of apes?