YOU IDIOTS FROM Veeky Forums ARE RUINED ME

Started in september as a typical chad bitcoiner, with only, btc, eth and ripple. I was happy with my x3 gains. Then I see all you guys making x15 and questioning why I hate money so much. So I slowly transfer all my portfolio for your stupid shitty meme coins, now I’m stuck with all these gigantic bags, losing all my profits and soon will be down to my initial investment.

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I EVER LISTENED TO YOU. YOU GUYS ARE THE WORSE KIND, YOU CAN´T DO THIS TO PEOPLE, DIE YOU BITCHES.

nobody taught you how to sell, you brainless turd?
need help to eat, shit and put your clothes on too?

You're welcome. Thanks for the ETH

i´m not going to sell at loss

>Ripple
You deserved it to be honest.

Not everyone can win. Thank you for your contributions. Maybe you learned something and you'll get to keep your initial investment, otherwise we'll take that too. Enjoy the memes either way, tard.

> he listened to Veeky Forums

Are you too retarded to tell an undervalued from an overvalued shitcoin? Pro tip OPUS is getting listed on Bittrex next month and is only 500 sats right now, it's all time low for the past 2 weeks. The goal is to buy low and sell high user, do remember that. Don't follow the biz motto

Theres no way you're down to your initial investment unless you're constantly Selling as soon as something dips

>also started as a chadcoiner in september
>started browsing biz this month
>already 10x up from september
You're just a brainlet, OP.

You got greedy, happen to alot of us before this shit when down, fucking knew it would dump hard but was like
>no I can get another quick x5 -x 10 outta this shitcoin before shit hits the fan, got another few weeks of this two month long bullrun

Now we are holding some shitbags because we went and chase those shitcoin pumps like we were warned not too. It will be ok, you will just have to miss out on that bitcoin bullrun when it does recover, that's all, but those shitbags will get back to even

wahhh wahhh wassawassa wassaaa

have you heard of bitconnect x my friend? very promising

Buy HIGH sell LOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i made some bad moves, now mostly invested in aix, dbc, fucking UFRRRRR

this is the right and true fate of normies who can't decipher the subtly that is meme-magic
I'm sorry user or should I say, fallen redditor but your not gunna make it breh

how to incest in opus

>listened to biz
You should have been listening to me kiddo.

you absolutely deserve whatever you've gotten yourself into.

You just bought a ton of shit coins. Do some better research and invest in something that actually has good legs. get the fuck off of Veeky Forums if you can't sift through the bullshit

you'll never make it here faggot

Now do yourselves a favour and listen to me this time.

Buy QTUM.

I shill you to buy my shitcoins when I pump, then I sell them on top when I dump. You are idiot, not me.

C'mon dude you picked the most obvious scams of them all, some coins that get shilled here are actually good but you absolute need to do your owner research, i also started in september and i'm up 2700 percent investing in some of the coins that got shilled here, used to be almost 4000 percent before the crash

You can still go up x100 EOY if you buy NAS rn, but its ok if you want to be a poorfag the rest of your life

>he thinks he listened to Veeky Forums
>he actually listened to pajeets
I'm on Veeky Forums shorter than you and you managed to make me laugh at you user.

This

dbc and ufr, LOL

Nice larp, mate !

Serves you right for being stupid. Now fuck off.

>actually buying UFR or DBC
You almost had me there user.
Post your nonwhite hand with timestamp if you want me to believe that you aren't larping

not a pajeet man =/