KING SHITCOIN BROKE $11K SUPPORT

KING SHITCOIN BROKE $11K SUPPORT
FREE FALL INCOMING
FREE FALL INCOMING

No one cares about dinosaur coin BTC. You idiots memeing about it are going to see in the next few months it will drop to 8k and no one will even say anything.

Its shitting itself on a daily basis, nothing new. Cant wait for it to die for good

>not buying the dip

Nobody cares about BTC, yet the whole market is intertwined by it.

Dumb fuck

Don't care about BTC per se, but at the moment if BTC crashes, everything else does, so it's pretty fucking relevant.

>catching falling knives

hmm, curious

these meme lines convince me because it's what i want to believe

take a look,
the lines are so pretty

i love them desu, i believe in your meme magic, take me to the moon

What the fuck am I looking at here, do you just draw the lines that confirm what you want to happen or what nigga

Not as they did before. It will go up again just to ALTs go higher even faster, then it will fall and alts will fall, but less. In few month time BTC will be 6K while ALTs will take good chunk of that money. People are going into ETH, NEO etc. core killed BTC with their maximalist bs.

It's an ascending triangle, meaning that when the two lines meet (the horizontal and the lower ascending one (which is the lower support) it will moon. It will probably moon higher than the $800B cap tho, at least that's what this particular analysis implies.

If BTC suffers, the whole market suffers. BTC is the oldest, but what you fuckwits don't realize is that if a crypto dies after 8 years there's literally no reason to invest in this shit because it's so volatile that even the flagship, the most loved crypto couldn't survive.

You may be right in saying that BTC is old, outdated, and much better alternatives exist (like unironically TRTL), but BTC's adoption and recognition is the only thing that keeps this bullmarket alive. If BTC falls, crypto dies. Just ask your average normie, they don't even know altcoins exist.

That's not even price action lmao, brb applying TA to a chart of how many times I shit every week

>unless it slowly flips desu

>IT'S GOING TO MOON
>user WILL GET DIARRHOEA TOMORROW
>IT'S CONFIRMED

sorta,
just looking for patterns,

but if you take a second it sorta makes sense,
you've got a few minor dips at the time when btc was breaking 8k then 10k and not stoping for a correction, so it was way overextended and correction was overdue, this was the start of the big hype/ start of the bubble. slowed down a bit and took a break at 600B total MC, but pattern formed off of last reference point and support quickly picked up as bull run continued, and went nuts in jan. at that point, futures came into play, whereas initially the run was fueled by retain investors. that made for a very precarious top and the pros took advantage of that to figure out how to play futures.
weak hands and 1st timers flooded the market and begun panicking at the sign of the long overdue correction, while smart money had been selling into the bull run. the big overdue correction finally happens, fueled by inexperienced people panic selling. the lowest dip hit to roughly the same high as before the final hicup at early dec and found support, and continued to build support off of one of the smaller spikes withing the big overall panic and the hicup at late november, additionally rallies finding resistance at 600B level, and the slight over-extensions line up fairly well around the 630B ish range, which is also the support level of the first little downtrend in early jan. theres a bunch of other little details that line up really nice, but that's the gist of it.
over exuberant fomo run up lead to overdue correction, but recovering and overall market showing positive and healthy signs

it's not price action, but it's still usefull info, doesn't tell you which coin to pic, but it's sentiment of the entire market. the charts tell the story of the history of the market, if you can do analysis at multiple levels it really gives you good info.
from this I am confident in the market as a whole, which reinforces my decisions to participate, now you have to pick your coins

Exactly. If it slowly dips to 8k while that money goes into ALTs and ETH then everything is fine.

ASCENDING POOP TRIANGLE. 100% CHANCE OF DIARRHEA.

t. BTC maximalist

Cut out the bullshit fucker. You are afraid since you kept siphoning all your gainz back into BTC and now its going down.

Nice just bought 100k

Robinhood + FairX beta + Special guest, all coming in mid Feb. I wonder what will happen.

BTC has been more than 100$ cheaper on Bitmex today compared to Bitfinex and Bittrex. This is a dead giveaway that people are losing faith in tether.

makes sense
hence the alt bleed today
priming for the pump