What else you got?

Other urls found in this thread:

matrixchain.io/
etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
idex.market/eth/trac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moshi moshi, EDT desu~

rlx

Can't find Devery or Origintrail on there. When is it getting listed?

Tiotour.

check cmc for Devery for direct links to ED and idex

Cheers

HAT

Nice to see a thread of a few gems I picked up the other day. Looking good for Eve over the next few weeks

Second this

I wanna into EVE but I fear the devs are too autistic to get it listed before weeks pass. Any info on that front?

Cred and Pfr

MAN. matrix AI Network.
Unironically going to be a top 20 coin easily. Go check the info on it.

This. Just bought a good amount. Won’t stay this low much longer

ARY, niggers. If youre not all in ARY you hate money, Kucoin is all but confirmed, pic related.

ADST seems good

Nobody likes BPT here?

Shhhh

Literally a BILLION coins. This coin is already at over a billion mcap. No room to grow.

HST - mooning for weeks

GRID+ - basically nowhere to find other than ED, fucking all star team and project

AGI

Blockport obviously

EXRN chain brah

it has 49 151 000 circulating supply what do you mean

EVE is going to be a 10x from here

matrixchain.io/

A total of ONE BILLION

GVC good solid dev team with an airdrop incoming soon unironically bought 3eth worth since it keeps going up and down

jesus that website looks like shit

also Chinese names - John, Steve and Tim

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

check out that trade book, a lot of volume for this already guaranteed to 500x

Not fudding but I am paranoid cause I bought a decent amount of TRAC and it dropped right after. How long do I have to be patient do you all think?

don't worry user. it's a good product and not just pnd pajeet shit. we are gonna be fine

Thanks, trying to escape the american wageslave life at all costs. (eating beans and rice while giving up a huge part of my wage in crypto)

ETBS. Token is an exchange token that gives profit dividends from the exchange (like coss and kucoin). Exchange goes live this summer, so the coin is asleep and turbo cheap given there at just 1.6m tokens.

buy aXpire sir, very good coin, binance soon, ibm, microsoft, apple, oracle, samsung, lamborghini partnerships, easy x100

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

This>> TIOTOUR

FYI, don't buy this. A spamming pnd group has been trying to fool Veeky Forums into buying it for over a month.

whenever you are in doubt just go read about project and team once more and ask yourself how you would feel now if you got in VEN at 30c.

theta anybody?

appreciate whoever shilled me this

OPT

You think we forgot your last thread? Where you accidentally revealed the entire order book is you? Hilarious, but get your scam out of here.

WandX and EVE are my gems, not shilled like crazy on Veeky Forums like most other ED shitcoins.

It's going to get listed on kucoin in next 2 weeks

Hi, sorry, Brainlet newfag here, how do i buy this token on ED or any other token for that matter?

Bazinga will be on ED by the end of the week

I bought EVE earlier today after the huge dip. My research indicated that it was a good entry point, and I know supply chain tokens will moon for sure. But when?

These guys know what the fuck is up
Smart money on biz has been accumulating devery and kept quiet about it
Now its starting to get some attention. Every sign of a moon mission IMO, I'm /comfy/ with 220k EVE

Eve is a great buy and it's a standout supply chain token. I think it will see new exchanges very soon

Upfiring/UFR
>great whitepaper
>responsive developers
>real use
>everybody uses torrents and this will benefit them
>low market cap
>new exchange listing
>realistic roadmap
>alpha soon
>desktop release by EOY
Will be big

go back to your shitty discord pajeet, were talking about good coins here
you guys really fucked up UFR with overshilling

Dude shut up, I've only got 284K

ARCT

GET is a no brainier. Amazed I don’t hear more of it here.

Agreed. I love their open source approach.
Its literally 0x protocol for product verification.

Nimfa is a no-brainer. Easiest 100x by Q2

TRAC
ADST

Agreed. I love their open source approach.
Its literally 0x protocol for product verification.

1. Tiotour
2. ETBS
3. Relex

maybe also EXRNchain not sure about it

bbt

idex.market/eth/trac

LOL PEOPLE THAT DIDNT GET IN ON EVE

20m Market Cap, worth at least 200

easiest 10x of my life