HEY HEY HEYYYY

WASA WASA WASA WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhyAREaWfyU
youtube.com/watch?v=61i2iDz7u04
twitter.com/CarlosMatos80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think he will kill himself one day?

Delete this

Ey yo this Trevon James.
Use my reflink yall.
You didn't lost yo money aight?!
Well technology yu lost ya money yo.

is he anywhere on the internet? other than the bitconnect video i cant find him anywhere. was he literally just some random coked up schmuck hired to shill?

Powh will hire this guy for the memes. The money is there. Screencap this.

I feel as though this guy is basically a canary.

He's on top of the world one day, and then BAM. His shitcoin is in the dumpster along with all his hopes and dreams.

The crypto market could very well do that to all of us eventually

>0

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Carlos how excited are you today?

Hey hey heeeeeey...

Hey hey heeeeeeyyyy...

=D

Wasa wasa wasa WAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

WASU WASU WASU

He has a Twitter account IIRC

Please Look at his Twitter. Hes still shilling that he will buy the bags low from all selling their bags. Hes out of his mind scammerkind

This makes me moist.

one of the funniest things in a while my frriends and i Cant stop listening youtu.be/vhyAREaWfyU its so much Joy and try to imagine all the niggers lost their money

>Do you think he will kill himself one day?
He's too happy to commit suicide. Even if he loses everything, he will still keep a smile on his face.

He'll latch onto some lame-brain conspiracy theory about how Bitconnect was taken down by the Obama Shadow-government in order to fund the new world order but when Julian Assange finds the Triforce of Wisdom Bitcoin will recover to 10000 trillion USD and George Soros will die, finally allowing the soul of Andrew Breitbart to rest in peace and on his way to heaven he will release the secret 600000 gorillion dollar trust fund set aside for all the true believers in bitconnect.

A funny thing the human mind is.

Someone post the tweet where he talks about him not speaking to his wife anymore

The fact that he fell for the scam in the first place suggests that this is likely.

UHM NO NO NO!

WASSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

My dad fell for a similar scam many, many years ago.
It's funny because my dad has a genius level IQ. It's like, you can have every tool you need to not be a fucking moron hard-coded into the very DNA that makes you who you are and still be a complete idiot.
Latching onto a dumb conspiracy seems to be some kind of psychological defense mechanism. The conspiracy he believes is nearly as absurd as the meme one I provided up there but he's one of countless people who believe it. This even knowing that the perpetrator of the original scam has long since been charged and thrown in jail.

BEEEEEKOOOOOONEEEEEEDDDDD

anyone else /comfy/ listening to this while watching POWH dividends grow?

It's kind of frightening how these pyramid schemes are able to lure in greedy investors so well that they still believe in the scam even after the scammer is in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=61i2iDz7u04

if your father was as smart as you claim he is, he wouldn't let his emotional greed trump his [absolute lack of] rationale.

then again, you're biased as you're his son.

My dad's not greedy. He got screwed over in life. So the investment scheme starts out looking like a golden opportunity to finally get a break in life. The scam manifested as a stock for a business startup. The scammer did a lot of legwork to create all kinds of fake news releases about the company and it's activities and this was before the days of image search so it was relatively easy to pass off stock images as your own.

Top kek

>daddy didn't do his due diligence :,^(

At this point, based on my experience, I'm just going to assume you're one of those retards who traded their money for Tether and bought BTC on some sketchy exchange at 19K and projecting hard as fuck right now.

twitter.com/CarlosMatos80

lel...

Why Does He Type Like This?

shweet

shiiiiiet dat ain't my fault xD

>People Ask Me Like In This Gangsta Music Rap Video 'Carlos Why Do You Capitalize Every Word??' Because I Want To Show And Remind EVERY SINGLE One Of You I Am Made Of PURE energy E=MC2 And NOTHING CAN STOP ME EVER

Nvermind found the answer.

lololol

I wiah they would record when the do that, would be funny to hear the accountans confusion

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock since I learnt BCC was a scam. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want BCC to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought Carlos Matos said BCC was doing well in New York???? This is so fucked.

had a hearty kek thanks user

haha good one

Its the only remix where the lyrics fit the beat. All the other remixes are just slapped on beats without rythmic. I love that Song i cant stop laugh about it