Let's talk about this

Let's talk about this.

AB is gone.

No updates.

The stock traders were supposed to dump bonuses in on the 15th. BTC shit the bed instead.

Cup & handle is broken.

Meme coin. P&d with 0 value.

LINK is kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fellow linkies, nastiest of stinkies. We've had a good run. Now comes the time to refocus. Let's employ our advanced memetics to POWH instead. It's what Sergey would have wanted.

Mobius has actual development

haha you fucks are so fucking impatient it's incredible to me. Just stop acting all ADHD for a single fucking day and be grateful for the blessing you have received by finding this token. Jesus christ they give you the ticket to retirement but it's not enough, you want it now. Fucking kids

you forgot fucktarded logo

Is not even a chain or a link baka

I'm still holding
give me lambo or give me death

post rare LINK memes

>No updates.
What do you mean?
Everything is on schedule; initial release Q1.

>Cup & handle is broken.
Not at all.

Oh no its only 3x from my purchase
:(

Chainlink is an unneeded product, companies will make their own costum smart contracts. They're not just going to fire their entire IT department.

>companies will make their own costum smart contracts
Chainlink doesn't make smart contracts.
Keep trying.

I'm gonna seel my stack very soon can't trust that guy now that he is a fatass seriously how hard is it to control yourself?

He's only fattening up to keep his ass firmly on the ground and thus prevent premature mooning.

6200 sat support still holding

I knew it was over. Time to buy Mobius.

You really have no idea what chainlink does, have you?

Jason Parser just tweeted that Sergey has gone missing for a week, and probably has abandoned the project entirely.
SELL EVERYTHING NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Chainlink token is the central piece for secure smart contracts

Absolutely. But it doesn't make the smart contracts.
It simply allows them to happen.

Fuck, someone check all the local McDonalds. He's gotta be in one of them. We need some answers.

>He's gotta be in one of them.
I don't think you understand just how committed Sergey is to decentralization.

OG linkies held through the worst fud and dev silence for months, with no update.

Now we have confirmed Zepplin OS partnerships, specualtive tweets by huge banks, references by zsabo.

AND we're still up from when most of us bought in 2k. Hell even if you bought in below 6k sats you're still up.

Also nulinkies don't have any bags worth holding desu. All this "10k" to make it crap. You need minimum 50k, ideally 100k

you smell, pajeet

Holy fuck you’re retarded

What s your price prediction?

$10 EOY at least

Come on now brother

25k is plenty on a long enough timeline. The likelihood that link would hit $10 and stop there doesn't seem very high to me. It is either adopted and partnerships are confirmed or something else eats our lunch. You know it to be true, stinker.

>It is either adopted and partnerships are confirmed or something else eats our lunch.
At its core, Chainlink is a peer-to-peer contract system that cuts out middlemen like notaries, attorneys, courts, and eventually even banks and insurance companies.
It doesn't need any partnerships with banks or Swift, but those would be nice in the short term.

LINK is long term hodl. Nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4
2:55
>I squat like Sergey
What did he mean by this? Is this the new LINK anthem?

this it's hard to understand today how awful it felt (in crypto terms, especially when everything else was mooning and link wasn't) in november before we knew a december update was coming and there was no zeppelin to confirm they were actually still doing anything. Gitter was active but that was literally it. This is also why assblaster took off, he was one light in the dark who predicted links first pump to the day. Rory was basically telling us to fuck off. This is nothing. If you sell now you're a nufag cuck.

Brainlet here.

How exactly can one earn a passive income from link nodes?
Do they pay you in fiat or link?

nodes something something

Don't bother, it's just a pajeet trap.

>All this "10k" to make it crap. You need minimum 50k, ideally 100k
lmao if you think link can only get to a 3.5b mcap at its best you should sell now and get the fuck out

I've got 40k but I still don't know how it works, i just know it's big.

in the same way I know that the internet was a big deal, but I still don't know how it works under the hood.

>7062506
LINK.
But those who use the nodes need LINK to do that, so they'll buy it back from those who run the nodes.
Self-sustaining for as long as the system is used.

>don't know how it works
>i just know it's big
The absolute state of Veeky Forums. Enjoy your bags user this shit is going down to sub 100 sats by EOY

I get some more investment money Wednesday, hopefully it will stagnate or decline until then.
It's a bitter sweet feeling, when you are somewhat happy about the price drops, so you can get relative more, but deep down you know that at sometime it needs to moon or least embark on an uptrend.

This is a speculative market. We are going to see link at $2 EOY if there is no institutional adoption, even if it is useful to other dapps.

>Enjoy your bags user this shit is going down to sub 100 sats by EOY

I fucking hope so cunt, i'll buy even more from limp-wristed faggots like you.

Good idea to hop on this still and HODL?

>This is a speculative market.
>We are going to see link at $2 EOY if there is no institutional adoption
make up your mind

Holding 10k since october. I'm low morale, my hands are trembling, however I will wait to super btc conference to decide if i finally sell or not

P.S. Mobius pajeets, don't bother replying to me, I'm not selling untill March at least

I only have £1000, how much LINK will that nab me? Alternatively I could keep trading shitcoins until end of feb to hopefully x2-5 my stack then all in on LINK, my only concern should I execute the latter is LINK mooning before I get in on it.

Think smart mate. You could have a good thing RIGHT NOW, or you could chase the dragon and hope it works out.

Take control

Thanks Dr. Peterson

>The stock traders were supposed to dump bonuses in on the 15th
Who said that? If your answer is pajeets on Veeky Forums then you deserve to lose everything.

Hi guys it's me again. I'm fudding you to sell LINK for Mobius.

Here's my plan to get a moon mission.

We Mobius investors write letter to presidents of BRICS and ask them to choose Mobius (created by intelligent Indian IT experts, so it's an Indian project) as the de facto decentralized oracle technology for BRICS. If our plan works, Mobius will moon to $1 trillion USD, LINK will look like a dwarf in front of titan Mobius, even if LINK has SWIFT partnership, they will never reach $1 trillion USD.

LINK marines can copy my plan and ask BRICS presidents to choose LINK as de facto decentralized oracle technology for BRICS. Since I hold both LINK and Mobius, I will benefit whoever wins.

browsing Veeky Forums in last months has made me hate pajeets even more than niggers and jews

Chainlink will be as essential to crypto
like blood to life. $85 EOY!

You have 3 days to take out a loan and get as much link as you can! 3 DAYS!

no one cares about your post. you will get your (you) here in this thread

LINK still costs more then ADA and XLM. Imagine we have people on this board who pay more for this shitcoin then for a safe horse. This blows my fucking mind.

Is this guy serious?

>ADA and XLM
Low risk low rewards

>Link
Medium risk insane rewards

Whales are selling
>They're not just going to fire their entire IT department.
Why do you think they would NOT want to fire entire departments? The less employees they need, the more shareholders are happy.

>marketing and team communication is non-existent
This is the single reason why LINK isn't $50 yet. Sirgay doesn't care if plebs like this nigger buy or not, we know that. It works in our favor because we have time to buy cheap tokens while they work with big ass corporations. Fuck we're gonna be rich.

Yooo! Goofy with his ugly ass GF.
I compare the arly days of both projects, you compare what?

>Whales are selling
one nigger =/= whales

dude only had about 70k last i checked

Is Sergey even a dev?
How big is the team?

all his followers will sell to so prepare to buy cheap bags

yeah i almost came when i saw this

supposed to be 4 people working on it, but 1 guy rumored to dropped out.

Yeah, paycheck comming in 2 days. Time to get all of them juicy LINKs

Yes AB is gone, and will stay gone, because Veeky Forums compromised him. He brought hope to the small fish and they spit in his face.

To all the pajeets and adhd moonboys,

Chainlink is over. The project was abandoned long ago. This is all a big biz inside joke. We all sold and bought mobius. It is good buy for you sir. Sell Chainlink now and lambo soon.

then sell u retarded faggot. If ur dumb enough to believe the ab larp, u don't deserve to be rich.

Wrong
Can't blame autists for being autists

I can't believe people bought this shit above $1 kek

STINKY LINKY DIPPITY DOO
STINKY LINKY NO MONEY FOR YOU

>supposed to be 4 people working on it
So we know them for sure or it's just a rumor?

This is kind of what you should expect with a Dev team of two people and the one guy has a bachelor of philosophy from some Eastern European shit hole

theres no communication from the team so its all speculation.

just assume between 3-4 people. it could possibly be zero for all we know.

>Chainlink is an unneeded product, companies will make their own costum smart contracts. They're not just going to fire their entire IT departmen
this is where ur wrong. They're developing alongside an international standard here. Ur argument would be like using flash vs html5. Who the fuck is going to waste money on internal dev of something that won't function with the rest of the world? A brainlet that deserves to fail, that's who.

>I compare the arly days of both projects
Obviously not. It's selective, just like mine.

lmao don't tell me that's serious
LINKIES are fucking delusional.
I mean you guys know Sergey isn't a dev yet put so much faith in him
You don't know shit about the team yet you believe that this is not vaporware
Team doesn't communicate so you speculate and over-hype and overhype is never good

Can all of you please quit fucking perpetuating all these speculative progress about LINK? Also, why do you all think it's okay for an erc20 token to be put on the pedestal and given so much attention? At it's current price, the dev who knows how much they actually are worth, will either buy more or dump on your ass, and looking at the current situation, they have been selling evryday. They have every right to do so. Also, you all talking about Link like it's a result of some serious development. If you waited until later, you'd only have to go through the mental anguish of having the wrong shitcoin, which would probably have caused you to commit suicide. You're lucky that I'm telling you how wrong you were. Smart contracts will be adopted by a more professional and caring company that is willing to finance its transition to its true purpose and Veeky Forumstards can only be allowed to see all this be documented, helping with ending the stigma around shilled shitcoins. It's kind of disgusting how you all talk about Link all day

>They're developing alongside an international standard here
>They're developing
proofs?

So the dump has just started? I want to enter at sub 6k sats.

Read the timeframes Rashed!, Read the timeframe...

I have a feeling your mind is easily blown.

unironically sold 100k

good luck

Only thing hes dedicated to is decentralized his waist size

Unironically dont believe you

Meanwhile, LINK main net is stil scheduled for Q1 and we're already 1 month into 2018

Selling LINK is getting more and more risky at this point
The next pump might actually be insiders buying before the release.

This nigger is gonna be looking for a rope soon when link goes parabolic

Test net you fucking eternal trench brain otherwise nice 10/10 trolling

Is that picture supposed to actually make a point or is it just some random comparison

No, you mong, it's a simplified version of the main net that is being released in Q1. Testnet has been out

Chainlink has been in development for years. The ERC20 token is only used as a reputation system for node operators, most of the real work is being done off chain. Still, sell all your LINK this project is dead. Sergey will announce shadowfork at Bitcoin Super Conference.

Hi I have no idea what this is what it does or who its competing with, but I have a habit of collecting a small sum of various meme coins. How does one mine Link or whatever you do with this.

Not sure if pajeet tier fud or a fud victim

Here you go, ma man. Now is the time to buy LINK
Main net no further away than April

sexy thanks for that

I had a memetic dream that I'd put 20 ETH in LINK at 0.15$. I don't own LINK yet, so I'd get rid of my bags if I were you.

hypothetically this