You should probably get back in here, Americans are just waking up, as if they'll miss this kind of an opportunity

You should probably get back in here, Americans are just waking up, as if they'll miss this kind of an opportunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x46ad168eaafa9d50e27e3be39e3edfc222ad91c0
powhcoin3.com/
powhcoin.com/index2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm not even bothering to ride the waves off this shit.. I've made 3x my original investment in dividends alone. This shit is the best dividends coin of 2018 screencap this

I've wanted to increase my holdings for an hour now. Fucking dadi niggers crawled the network to a near halt. What kind of moron invests in a proven scam ico when there's an immutable open sourced smart contract showering you with dividends.

once ETH unclogs this shit is going to pop off, I've been tracking the processing transactions and everyone is trying to accumulate more

Oh boy you are going make to a lot more soon

How many shill points did you guys get for these comments? Great discord group.

hahah made 112% on dividends since last night.

what kind of shit is this havent heard before

get hip

the clog is really annoying, still 16k to go, fuck
why they didn't take this to stellar

clog goes UP fucking hell

I'm not even kidding, I'm a newfag who impulsively dumped 6.4 ETH into this (first time buying ETH in order to do this transaction and first time using the wallet extension thing), my value peaked at 8.9 ETH before the sell wave, but as a result my Dividends keep climbing and went from like 0.011 to 0.5. And the best part is America hasn't even woken up yet - we could be in for another tsunami where the contract pot reaches 1.2 million ETH again, if not more.

Transactions to POWH starting to clear now.

it keeps on being clogged at around 10K tx

STOP SENDING TRANSACTIONS YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU'RE CLOGGING THE NETWORK

etherscan.io/address/0x46ad168eaafa9d50e27e3be39e3edfc222ad91c0

yeah because the whole fucking cryptoverse is fomoing into this revolutionary coin, brainlet

DIVERSIFY

Throw some ETH at this clone and dont get caught holding everything in one bag.

powhcoin3.com/

fuck off patel

I can't seem to be able to add the token to my wallet. It says "(error_21) not a valid ERC-20 token". Please help biz

it's not an erc-20 token

fuck you faggot it obviously is. stop being a dumbfuck

this coin is great. sold my share 30% + took the dividents, bought back into. dont fall for the powh3copy with no withdrawl-option

zeros are accumulating

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

POWH!

HEY HEY HEY

powhcoin.com/index2.html

link for noobs

Reddit's mad I sent the contract a NIGGER token

Best thing I've seen in a long time

Why can't I withdraw? Been trying for an hour straight, and I have enough money in my account to pay the fee.

Use more gwei

PoWH3 seems to be a better investment because there's more fear involved, meaning bigger and more frequent crashes.

With PoWH, there's way too much confidence. The price just doesn't move.

no

Kek I sent the supreme tokens

price dropped 15% in the last 10 min

PoWH3 is going up again