Confirmed "marketing campaign" with top 30 exchange before February (oKEX, Gate or Kucoin)

>Confirmed "marketing campaign" with top 30 exchange before February (oKEX, Gate or Kucoin)

Why aren't you all in?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockarraywebsite.online/
blockarraywebsite.online/logistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source?

Dont think its kucoin
Kucoin wouldve already announced blockarray if they were listing it, and plus kucoin is ranked 16, so saying top 30 doesnt make sense

Kucoin was 26th when he said it was a top 30

Kucoin was ranked 28 at the time of sams post

It's either gate.io, kucoin or oKEX. I'm 99% sure it's Kucoin since gate.io wasn't top 30 when he wrote the post and oKEX seems unlikely.

Found another one. Joined all relevant (top 30) exchange telegrams before this. You can check it yourself if you want, holy fuck.

Unironically bought 50k. Lets go boys

I'm hoping they keep this as their new logo.

Where'd you see this?

I also prefer it, since the other one was an inverted free image. This one might be too though lol.

What I believe is their dev website. They posted a link in their telegram which was removed not long after.

looks like Manjaro lol

this is the logo. you can check out the new website which they are finishing up in the next few days. blockarraywebsite.online/

its sick

Tbf liked the one a few posts up better

Same.
Looks like Stratis and LBRY.

penis

blockarraywebsite.online/logistics

lol, sure

This is the best one because it has 18wheelers init i suggested they incorporate the 18wheeler this makea the most sense

Has not been updated yet but as of now that is the current logo

Only 6,5k feels bad man :(

wow top 30?? what a privilege
thats what u get OP for buying an ICO that literally google image searched their logo
Not buying ur bags pajeet, I'm going to stick to my EVE and TRAC

I'm in both this and devery, looking forward to sweet x20 from ICO price

What else

Would dump this for more EVE if I were you, more upside potential

Lol no pajeet fuck off

Why does EVE have more potential than ARY?

it doesn't

How can you not see all of the obvious red flags with ARY? the ceo's profile pic was taken with a web cam for christs sake
If you dont want to buy EVE I really dont care, dont need your buy support
but at least lose the fucking delusion, realize you picked a shitty ICO and move on
next time do more research

I was just asking, no need to get upset.
Alltho your reasoning is ''Ceo's picture taken with web cam'' so I'll respond to you; you can shove your pajeet coin up in your ass.

>he expects me to buy into a scam coin
your lead dev legit just exited due to "health issues"

this is accurate, i was in the telegram when it was announced.

tele says he's not leaving the team so... FUD

Almost as crap as all those 'vitalik's been shot' FUD's

lol

Lolz already comfily above ICO price