What is Veeky Forums problem with UFR?

I bought the ufr when it was 0.3$ so although the dip im still in profit, i dont understand all the fuss about this coin being a scam. although there is a group trying to shill this coin i dont think its a reason to kill off a company and a chance to make some money. look at the facts, its a low marketcap coin (10m) available only on cryptopia so that means when it hits other exchanges its gonna rock, moreover than that, they are releasing an alpha of their platform on feb, this shit is the real deal unlike many companies who send promises to the air and all you get is shit. prices now are 0.68$, get your shit together and put your ego aside, this is a true hidden gem which can and will make a profit soon with or without those shilling groups. just food for thought

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to hide this shitty posts

>Dip

Sell at a profit you stupid pajeets, all the "smart" pajeets in your discord already sold, this is going back to 0$

Fuck it, I was shilled into it, bought at ATH, Ill fucking HODL this, because I believe, and havent seen anything else like this

The thing is, UFR itself is actually not a bad coin at all and they have some good stuff coming up. But those fucking discord Pajeets who are shit posting UFR everyday are a massive problem. No one will want to buy into a project that has been exposed as a pump and dump. So guys, just wait it out, once the Discord Pajeets move onto their next coin, only then should you consider buying UFR. I honestly hope they sell everything so then people can actually buy at real prices.

>he buys pedophile tokens.
wew lad

This is the discord admin. This is who you pajeets associate yourselves with, a literal pedo satanist

>bought 1.2
>sold 1.8
>tfw actually made money with this scam

Feels comfy desu

>its true because some random text on the internet says so

UFR is definitely not a scam. It's one of the most promising projects out there. Progress is transparent and team reports it regularly.

as i mentioned before, yeah, we all know this coin was exposed to a discord group who shilled the hell out of this coin but it doesnt say this coin is a scam. if there was a group trying to shill out ethereum or chainlink would you dump them too? you know the tech is good so keep it for the long term and make your profit out of it

10 points have been deposited to your account.

This.

The discord shills have sucked all the attention away from the fundamentals of this project so now everyone just talks about the shilling.

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

This is a serious project and one I'm very bullish about with the March release. I just hope the pajeet shillers have moved on by then, because if they're this bad when there's no recent news, they're going to be ridiculous when it's actually released.

This group literally requires you to spam threads relentlessly to not get kicked out of their group, as well as having hundreds of bagholders who bought above 1$. Saying new money will be dumped on is an understatement.

>> Waits to be called one of the shillers

Suck my balls. You can spot the discord shillers from a mile off because they copy and paste the same nonsensical bullshit.

"Not a fork of any other blockchain" - kek.

Everyone shills their tokens, but I'd rather people know more about the actual project and the fundamentals of it.

If only people didn't shill this endlessly on every thread i might consider buying some.
But it's now just a meme coin on par with bazinga for me.

Do they? That actually goes some way towards explaining why this is shilled so much in this way. No one with a reasonable IQ cannot seriously think the same repetitive shilling is actually helpful to the token's value

If they're doing it just to avoid being kicked, it makes more sense. That's pajeets for you, I guess.

THIS IS NOW A SPIDEY THREAD !

>>>CALLING ALL SPIDEYSSSSSS

>>> SPIDEYY THREAD.

scamtopia will kill this coin like did with electroneum

Yes. They accumulate "shill-points" (pic related) when shilling. The points decay at a ridiculous rate, so if they don't shill at an insane rate, they get kicked out of the group by a bot automatically.

>> "not a for of any other blockchain"
where did i say that? if you pajeet insist that im a discord shiller fine i dont care about shit. instead of listening to shillings DYOR and read their whitepaper and realize that this tech is cool and solid

holy shit user... what a scam...

this thread really needs more spideys

These discord threads are getting better and better everyday

Good meme....these entry points are getting better and better for the past few weeks....thats gonna change soon when round 2 happens

Honestly, even if it is a thread made by a discord group, I still believe in UFR. When they finally move on to some other shitty coin, the coin will recover again and hopefully grow organically.

gonna laugh so hard at all you faggots when UFR 10x's

>hey ill pay you to seed man great idea right
>OH WAIT LMAO I CAN ONLY PAY YOU IN THIS RANDOM FUCKING TOKEN THAT I JUST MADE UP OUT OF THIN AIR YOURE COOL WITH BEING PAID WITH THIS SHIT RIGHT FRIEND HAHA LOL THANKX MAN HAPPY SEEDING

Ignoring all of the FUD and PnD/Shill bullshit UFR is a solid token. With the new exchange coming up very soon and the alpha release coming in march it WILL go up. There is no doubt about it.

Currently sitting at $10m market cap, expect at least $30m when the new exchange gets announced

DONT BY UFR IT IS BAD

लाद्रक्षेत्तै

Exactly my thoughts

doesn't matter if the project is legit or not it has been spammed so hard here by discord pajeets it will never be taken seriously. also the dev is anonymous so there is no reason to believe he can actually do anything he says

>Upfiring is a P2P file-sharing application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Upfiring operates similarly to services like uTorrent but with several key upgrades and inherent advantages. All transactions are linked to the Ethereum blockchain - allowing transactions to run securely and for proof-of-transfer protocols to be carried out between peers. The movement of files across the network requires Upfire tokens (UFR). When a user downloads a file from a seeder, the user pays for the transaction with UFR - which covers the cost of gas and compensates the seeder for offering the file to the network. This allows users to earn passive income by seeding files and allows users download large quantities of files at an extremely low cost. Upfiring supports the exchange of many different file types on the network, including .torrent and magnet files.

Tell me how this can't break 100 mil MC

kek
now this is what im talking about, stop being sheeps who buy every crypto you hear i potentially good, fucking DYOR and see if this is something you would use. dont be one of those pajeets crying they had the chance to buy bitcoin for 5$ and they didnt do it

Don't be fooled. Pajeets are now trying a new "FUCK THE DISCORD" approach since they've done nothing but kill the coin

Like clockwork, another thread about an actually good project is derailed because some assholes think we can't have nice things.

Nice cartoon faggot, I don't regret selling UFR 3 weeks ago at all.

Nobody can deny that UFR has a high potential. It is basically a tool for sharing files and the team of developers is actively working on it. I also heard it is going to be listed on some exchanges soon. The thing with UFR is that everyone knows about the shill at this poin, some people even started spreading FUD because of it. There are always going be people telling you to buy or not to buy, praising the coin or shittalking it. Good traders know that if you are interested in buying anything, you should do your own research first. Listening to people here is good, because you get the general idea, but always make the decision yourself.

All the haters in this thread were the ones yelling BEECCCOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . just a few weeks ago

You are saying this shill group is destroing reputation of UFR, I don't really think so, without them nobody would know about it. Maybe in a year or two it would gain popularity, but this shill helped speed up the process. Sure a lot of people percieve it as a meme, but at leats everyone know about it now and eventually many will find out all the good things this coin can offer. I am not saying spamming it everywhere is perfect but it definetly helped upfiring grow. Bad popularity is also popularity, so there are lots of haters but upfiring will always have people who will stand by it and support it and that is a good reason to buy, because you can be sure this will not be forgotten easily and lot of guys will will alays hold it.

>a literal pedo satanist
Almost all of the most successful jews in the world rape and eat small children while worshipping a god of sacrifice.

Are you suggesting this guy actually influential in government? Does he own a pizza shop? Because I just unironically bought 100k if so.

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

This is a HODL at least till alpha or till EOY desktop release
Their whitepaper is great, and the developers are responsive. Their roadmap is realistic. It has a real use in torrents and who doesn't use torrents?
It's also gonna be listed on new exchanges soon.
Too early to sell.

What does AGES mean?

Just lol if you think this won't go up with alpha release, which is coming up this quarter. "Shills" or not, it's going to 100m marketcap and beyond. The "shill group" has done nothing but raise awareness on Veeky Forums and elsewhere.

stop it, get some help