WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Jim breyers dumping we warned you

Chinks are accumulating.

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

Nothing just crashing, relax its because it was overbought. Market wants it back to 2.5Billion. Also no news for a while so all the speculators are leaving.

the much needed correction, before it can grow again

slow and steady growth and corrections from fast moons are what we want user. i know you want VEN to go up, and it will in time. this is a winner, it will go when its ready.

Also this. Veeky Forums freaking out because half the board bought at ATH when it was being shilled and are now butthurt. Waiting for a good entry point.

Comfy as fk with bzc

ven was shilled here starting from 25-30 cents, but few paid attention back then

>just a correction

That is true, most bought when it was already overbought to hell (IMO over $6 is overbought). Now they act surprised when it corrects.

VEN had it's 15 minutes of fame and now it's going back to reasonable value.

Junk chink scam coin now niggers turn to lose money

It will dip to 50k or below, healthy normal correction, when did you amateurs buy in?

Holy shit I sold this an hour ago after I saw my stop limit triggered and it looked like it wasn't going up. Close call

VEN is already most industry connected crypto in history, and will be one of the first to see mass adoption and use in physical industry. No shill, just simple facts.

Logistics blockchain projects will pave the course for the future of the technology, and first movers like VEN/WTC will become massive global enterprises. If you don't have both, or other promising logistics+pos projects, you are severely retarded.

Is Walton better?

>reddit spacing
>desperate VEN shilling
reminds me of TRON fags

VeChain is a crack nigger coin

Huobi 29th trx. Kek

crapcoin finally revealing its true nature

>reddit spacing
You're a newfag.

It's just consolidating before another bull run. It's the exact same shit that has been happening a multitude of times already, except more intensely. The bull run will be the greatest yet.

New ATH incoming lads

Promises, promises.

meh, it will go to 100k sats and then bounce back to 80 and stay there till THOR starts being generated

It's not a promise, it's a fact. A fact that industry giants like DNV GL are restructuring their entire business model in order to embrace, a fact that world governments have already acknowledged as being incredibly useful in the space they occupy.

BTC was the first mover in the digital store of value/currency space
ETH was the first mover in the smart contract and dapp space

Who is the first mover in the logistics space? Who actually has technology developed and piloted? who actually has industry contacts that have partnered with them to deploy and make the technology work? Who is ready to go right now, and actively working with larger entities to begin adoption?

VEN/WTC/TRAC - three projects that already have corporate partners, working tracking systems, successful pilot programs, and have been in development for years. These 3 projects also have staking incentives for token holders, making them massively attractive investment for people who want to get in early and generate passive income, while increasing their speculative asset worth.

For a US based logistics coin worth looking at, we will have to see what Shipchain can accomplish, as they are the most developed and connected logistics coin in the region, despite not being out of ICO yet. ARY (Blockarray) is a mobile app with an ERC20 utility token slapped onto it, and their team is like 4 or 5 people, also no staking. So I don't really consider it in the same realm as these giants.