WTF IS GOING ON WITH THAT SHITCOIN

Will it ever recover again?
YOU GUYS TOLD IT WILL NE 10$
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No real AI/Ml/Dl expert would use DeepBrainChain. We have AWS and the Chinese have Alicloud. The only way DBC can survive is if they live up to their promise of cutting AI computational cost by 70 percent and this is an unbelievable number considering they need to encrypt training data while somehow manage to distribute computation and training. Meanwhile they need to compete with Amazon and Alibaba, which could easy kill DBC if it got on their radar. Centralized computing is much superior to decentralized computing at the moment.

Sure, DeepBrainChain has worked with AliBaba but it doesn't matter.

They will be releasing even more coins in the future, so the price will keep dropping.

DBC is on the neo network

there's hope

I bought 20k yesterday and I'm chill as fuck. But you must be very affected by the price, clearly not seeing that this is one of the best holds out there.

Let's have patience together user!

Ok i will be patient but as soon as im in profit zone I will sell this fuck for link and nimfa

They will support mining in Q3 2018, I wonder how that will affect the price. My bet is that will consolidate DBC and new heights will be seen.

You are going to miss many moon missions waiting for Q3.

I don't believe DBC will be stagnant until Q3 though. But also my strategy doesn't consist on chasing moon missions everyday, I prefer buying something of quality at a good price and wait. Have worked for me so far.

i just need it to reach .36 c again so i can be done with it

I'm not selling below .75

Will dump all when is returns to last ATH. This shit is blocking all my moon missions

Lol should've bought LINK

>it solves the oracle problem

Already have a bag link but i made the mistake to diversify too much.

Anybody know the realistic price by EOY?

at least $2, but could go to $5.

under ico price

No real AI/Ml/Dl expert would use DeepBrainChain. We have AWS and the Chinese have Alicloud. The only way DBC can survive is if they live up to their promise of cutting AI computational cost by 70 percent and this is an unbelievable number considering they need to encrypt training data while somehow manage to distribute computation and training. Meanwhile they need to compete with Amazon and Alibaba, which could easy kill DBC if it got on their radar. Centralized computing is much superior to decentralized computing at the moment.

Why do you keep posting this? They will cut AI computational cost, and even if it's only a 10% that would be huge. The team is full of researchers, and they will democratize the AI computing problems since they understand the struggles of the field.

Yes but no real AI/Ml/Dl expert would use DeepBrainChain. We have AWS and the Chinese have Alicloud. The only way DBC can survive is if they live up to their promise of cutting AI computational cost by 70 percent and this is an unbelievable number considering they need to encrypt training data while somehow manage to distribute computation and training. Meanwhile they need to compete with Amazon and Alibaba, which could easy kill DBC if it got on their radar. Centralized computing is much superior to decentralized computing at the moment.

The writing is on the wall guys.
Many people will dump when we get close to previous ath.
I bet once we get there after these weak hands sell off dbc will make a run for 2$

PAJEET'D