Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/957999333177094144
vecha.in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For what

for what?

for what

for what

I've been holding for 3 weeks and I am waiting for lift off. Price is only up $2 since I bought.

For the price to fall more

for what

nothing just a crash

THE GREATEST DIP IN CRYPTO HISTORY!
But probably the announcment on wensday i guess. Decided against buying more than my current stack and settle with a minor holding in NEO and ICX

super shady desu

I have been holding for a long time. It only goes down.

Announcement on Wednesday with Indian toilet company

ven chain is a wanna be walton coin

IT’S GONNA BE HUGE
HOLD AND YOU SHALL BE REWARDED

walten**

>THE GREATEST DIP IN CRYPTO HISTORY!
... but that means it's going to have to go up a lot more before it has room to fall that much?
LET'S DO THIS!
>inb4 it crashes into negative numbers and through the magic of crypto we actually owe them money

Why do you think everyone says Sunny's shady? He will get his money from you, no matter how many bones he must break.

>TA
>on a coin manipulated by a handful of billionaire chinese whales and gigantic institutions

k

i can only get so erect!!

I AM READY

im ready to lose the rest of my money so i can finally kill myself for good

Also known as Indian Street Cleaners.

Same

It seems like the hype did the old switcheroo! Walton is the centre of attention right now: twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/957999333177094144

Are you readddyyyyyyyyy

vecha.in

You think Sunny's bad? Picture him having sex. I've seen it, and it was non-consensual.

I was in downtown Liverpool at 2am. Drunk off my tits. Having a cigarette outside the bar. Went into the alley to piss. Saw the ugliest, scrawniest Asian guy, short hair, monobrow, sure enough it was Sunny and he was fucking a chick from behind, she literally looked like a chihuahua. She had bug eyes, zits and no tits. Legs and arms like a praying mantis. He kept saying 'tobacco on the blockchain' wtf that means.

I was only about 10 feet away from them. I think some of my piss trickled down to where they were. Now I've seen people screwing in public on occasion, its always hot. But this display belonged in a zoo for retarded animals. I couldn't watch, I felt violated.......