APOLOGIZE

any moment this will stop being below ico price and rocket 5x. any fucking moment. buy now or cry later faggots.

wow below ico price, that has to suck. Btw, I own some (lunch money value).

>literally below ico price
>not even a meme
Holy fuck my sides. Faggots BTFO.

Axpired kek

but user, it's you who are crying now

And they’re sending tokens out by goat that’s why it’s taking so long. Pahjeeted

>Fake Microsoft partnership
>Outsourced development to India (Accubits)
>Shitty whitepaper film with buzzwords
>No use of Tokens in first version
>Lot of fails with token distributions.
>No evidence of working with a hedgefund or big client.

Please keep your bags tot yourself

im close friends with one of the team members
Wait until wednesday

I cant really say much more because it would get my friend in serious trouble (Nick Huber trouble)
But seriously, just wait until wednesday before you go panic selling.

screencap this, and i'll try and give my aXbros more information in the future

Goddamn all these samefags fudding. No doubt a sign I need to buy more. fuck you JR.

Fuck this trash icon. Only small position but will dump it all when I can. Fuck ver

I'll be waiting patiently.

JUST

It had Roger Ver as a fucking advisor you retards. I cant believe you fell for this shit.

kek imagine knowing you could have sold for a 3-4x but instead will be holding bags for months and missing moon missions every week

Enjoy staying poor. I feel bad for you autists

Lol. What is this fud. At least wait for a proper exchange.

We are the axp marines and we're not fucking selling

>REQ
>300k AXP
only missing LINK for the autismo trifecta. congrats.

Last transaction from their wallet was over 5 hours ago. These guys are manually transferring the tokens but not even at a decent pace (a handful of transactions an hour).

This will never get listed on a decent exchange as they will still be sending out tokens for months.

Could've sold for +50%, decided do hold
Doing the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you actually isn't a meme

Is there any news on this shitcoin from the telegram? I got banned

lmaoooooo someone fucked up big time on IDEX

lol wtf is this worth less than a cent now?

where then? 8 cents on idex.

It just dropped but I think someone just fat fingered a sale

>Selling below ico

Topkek

How can people be so retarded?

No the only idiots are us, who bought into this ICO.

wew lad

last time I buy something recommended by Veeky Forums

I still dont got my coins.. i used ethermask or we its called.. do i jave to add them somehow wtf

Yes you have to but check token explorer to see if its there.

>Wait until wednesday

OF COURSE I WILL WAIT I CANNOT EVEN RECEIVE MY TOKENS WHAT THE HELL ELSE I CAN DO

>still holding this bag after they royally fucked up distribution
why?

You guys bought at 3 bucks?

AHAHAHAHAHA

roger ver is turning you all into long term holders by shitting out a few transactions a day. Good on ya!

My hands are too weak and i unfortunately sold at a profit. Just think, if i didn't randomly get my coins earlier than all of you I could be happily bagholding at below-ico prices with the rest of 'em and telling everyone they have weak hands lmao.

>Nick Huber trouble
kek

"randomly"
surrreeeeeeee
these guys are going to be havign the SEC knock on their door, thsi shitty distribution could be seen as insider tradign

you mean you can't sell

go into any telegram for any ico and all you see is pajeet tier questions from people that don't read anything about a project. dont have a clue about crypto. dont have a clue about investing. I can believe just about anything retarded I see.

"When moon, when lambo, how to add a custom token, is dis scam?"

BELOW ICO PRICE LMAO

It's true, I feel embarrassed of myself everytime I check the telegram for the ICOs I'm in, the admins must be wondering where they got into.

Hey in all fairness us burgers don’t get many ICOs and don’t know how to handle ourselves

It was my first ICO and I am Australian, it was not hard...

"I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY 80 TOKENS PLS HOW DO I TRANSFER"
thank you for your 8 bucks pajeet.
they really should move over to discord and have rooms set up for retard questions and then actual discussion

It's already almost fully dispersed, fucking idiots cant figure out how to add the contract token in MetaMask lmao

Lmao it’s going to be great when all the dumb money bought into their first ICO loses their tokens because of this.

or cant confirm a withdrawal address, fucking end me. Marketing and big things are coming up after distribution ends...

Is Roger Ver doing anything for this project? seems like he would have pretty good connections.

that guy sold for a 90% loss less than 2 weeks after ICO ended. lol

I actually couldn't believe that, he had 0 patience.

So is it a good time to get in, or do I blow my ETH on TRAC instead?

EtherDelta when?

It's already on ED

He fatfingered
He added an extra 0 lol

He sold it into JR's wallet. JR has over 4 million coins at this point, fucking retards don't even understand who they're selling into...

Why not both? just split? This coin will rebound at least x3 then sell

its pronounced eXpire, tyrone

I live in Northern Ireland, in County Fermanagh. If you ever fucking write the name Tyrone again on this board, I will find you etc