Fork day announced

now what

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nic__carter/status/957785010832052224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zcl gonna start chadstepping again in 1 week

Pressure builds as the fork approaches.

It may not hit 800 per coin, but it's arguably the safest bet in crypto. Don't believe they will get an exchange to support the fork? Sell 2 weeks before and enjoy some nice gains. It will rise a lot, take profits where you want. I'm going to sell half at 300 if we hit it well in advance and dump everything 1 week before the fork.

you thinking BTCP will dump on release?
was thinking about selling 5 days before the fork and buying BTCP with the ZCL gains when it dumps... not sure it will even tank that much anymore

Pump, tank, slowly recover and pump again.

>Fork announced
>drops in value
It's literally a useless shitcoin that will be worth less than 100$.

You sure about selling before the fork? I wil sell 30% of my stack to cover investment+profit but i want btcp also and we dont know which could be the initial price

It dropped in value because the fork is a month away, people took money out to use elsewhere in the meantime

wait for the next Equihash clone to rebrand as bitcoin private plus: JUST wraith my shit up edition

now normies learn about it. if you think mainstream has any idea this is happening you are clueless. go look at all the twitter shills now and youtubers tell their followers about it

There is no chance it doesn't moon past .015 as we approach. Whales will buy, people will fomo thinking it may be the next bcash and it will be great. The only question is when to take profits. I got in just under 29, so my number to sell half my stack is 300. Then I will probably sell all a week out at peak fomo, then buy the btcp dip once it's listed and bitcoin whales sell off part of their free coins.

most likely ~50% I want BTCP too but if ZCL pumps high pre fork and is expected to tank hard then it might be a better deal to sell it high and hope BTCP gets some good volatility to get in cheap

Exactly. The hype hasn't even begun yet, the fork date is the first step. It will drive the price north of 300, a new exchange adding zcl will drive it past 4, and a big exchange announcing support of the fork will drive it past 500.

This will be a great month.

If you dinguses learned one thing I hope it's to not listen to OmegaFag.

You won't be able to buy as much BTCP as you could get by just holding ZCL through the snapshot.

you *might* be right but BTCP will see a dump sometime after release.
not convinced at all that it will moon that hard as BTC holders will likely dump a lot of their share. and ZCL will be crashed to shit by the time it happens.
would rather sell a pumped to fuck ZCL before snapshot and buy any dips in BTCP after release.

still thinking it through tho. will see how well ZCL does first

Glad I got out of this coin two days ago. Made a nice 3x, though.

it will trade sideways with a slight decline till a huge pump every 4 days or so. The largest pumps will come when bittrex announces support and when it gets listed on binance

When is the fork?

I hardly doubt it will moon past 0.015. I am in ZCL since $2. Made mad gains. The reasoning behind this is simple. There were cca. 3500 people watching the stream. If each of those will buy 10 coins (and that is an overestimation) the price would reach 0.0145. This coin is extremely volatile. I would wait a couple of days for floor to establish. Even if you bought now at 0.011 you are looking at 40% at best.

Stop being so fucking new.

Buy Zencash

go away larper

omega unironically correct this time

>ITT: investing normies learn the meaning of "priced in" the hard way

It may be priced in for biztards - but most normies don't know about this yet. Coin isn't even on binance. It'll be priced in a week before snapshot

i was never wrong i predicted it would dump to .011 after the announcement and thats exactly what happened. listen to me and ill guide you to lamboland simple

now dump

I dumped seconds after the announcement when the price was 166 USD. Set sell order at 162. USD to quickly let it filled.

That 0.011 was just flash trade. Nobody could have bought at that price and even if you somehow could you wouldn't get any volume at all. Go away and stop using for your gains larper.

For anyone that missed look at:
>OmegaMaker !i6apW.sJiU (ID: RsgTfYTy) 01/28/18(Sun)19:24:23 No.7044146
>thanks for your bags idiots

was far from a flash. you're just an idiot that doesnt know how to trade

Go away has been. This proves nothing you colossal faggot.

Honestly glad that happened hahahha. Very enjoyable watching everyone on the youtube chat spaz out... I knew there were normies in the market but I had no idea how silly they could be...

Fuck you Omega, you larping nigger. I sold two days because of you. That said, I was still able to buy back in last night at my target of .11. Fuck you very much senpai.

Can we actually get a back story now instead of your time traveler larp?

twitter.com/nic__carter/status/957785010832052224

thoughts?

Im already 3-4x and considering dumping 50%ish few days pre fork

This guy is a fucking idiot and proves nothing. Of course people are gonna buy the cheaper coin, so what? That’s how this shit works, buy ZCL so you get cheap BTCP. BTCP will be $1k by summer regardless, Rhett is a guaranteed millionaire

In a unregulated market greed drives everything right?

Rhett is gonna be loaded as fuck. thats for sure, question is how.

He can play short game, dump during hype and retire or work on it for a year and make even more money as coin gets bigger.

I wonder how much BTCP hes actually gonna get. He worked on Zcash so probably had a lot of that. Forked into ZCL and probably bought loads dirt cheap when he knew he was gonna fork it.

I dont know if hes playing the money angle or actually wants to work on the coin but fair play to him either way

>hey guys free money if you buy this useless shitcoin that was $4 a few weeks ago!
>hey guys free money if you buy this useless shitcoin that was $4 a few weeks ago!
Woah dang if like 10 people on youtube said it, I guess its true?
>buys at $150
Now I just gotta wait for my free money :)

let's meme zcl masternodes into reality, lads. more money for everyone.

The possibility that he tries to do some kind of exit scam is there. But after watching the conference yesterday he's a literal social beta who lacks real confidence in himself. Just listen to him speak he's a typical awkward programmer not as bad or bright as Vitalik but still. He seems like he genuinely disagreed with the founders reward for zcash. He could also be a conniving little shit and using that to his advantage. Also, everyone who presented with him yesterday would have to be in on it or will be left to answer to investors if some kind of scam/dump we're to happen.

agreed. and we can all find out where these people live, etc. hehe

dude btcp will be worht 500+ at least, look at other forks...