Turtle Coin is the new King

Bow down bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.trtl.me/
youtu.be/gKqYS0q-NQw
youtube.com/watch?v=bojx9BDpJks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My most comfy coin of 2018! 10x already, will be 200sat by mid Feb!

Tfw can't stop thinking about Turtle

Gotta get rid of the whale problem and the fact that you can't catch up with mining. Marketed too late imo

no one's buying your discord shitcoin you fucking third world losers.

That guy was banned. Irrelevant

>I spam shit on discords then screenshot myself as (((evidence))) of a conspiracy
Pretty desperate. And you do this for free?

yup, would have been fun otherwise. can't mine shit now

>the whale problem and the fact that you can't catch up with mining
how is this not the same as literally every other coin

Other coins took more than 1 week to go from "You can mine it!" to "You can't mine it!"

Why are you upset

true
I blame nicehash

From what I've read the coin was almost instantly targeted by various nicehashers when word got out, so not sure what any new PoW coin can do to combat that sort of mining surge.

I bought at 4 sats and sold at 28, made a few quick thousand.

One guy has like 750m of the 4.4ish billion supply though. Could literally tank it any time he wanted.

What's the deal with the automated faucet? I get an error message that you can use it only 3 times a day although I've used it one time. Can somebody explain this to me?

Link to the automated faucet:

faucet.trtl.me/

The greatest new coin.

I've integrated it into my 24/7 video game music livestream and it's making some great money

could you explain how?

I set up walletd and wrote a small script to check for new transactions.

When somebody donates TRTL, I have s message pop-up on stream!

youtu.be/gKqYS0q-NQw if you want to see it

That guy was banned from the discord.

Why are you putting in effort to spam that to shit on a fun little community coin? Who gives a fuck?

you should blame the devs for not doing a proper ANN thread on bitcointalk.

it is normal and customary to do so, literally every fucking coin that is not an ICO launches there and practically every ICO does to.

they are never going to get this stink off them and they fucked up badly launching it the way they did.

The first block was mined 49 days ago meaning the devs started mining it on dec 8th or 9th, give or take depending on timezone.

It has only been getting shilled relentlessly on biz for less than 10 days and prior to that it got just one post late evening around jan 8th that lasted all of 5 minutes before falling off the catalog.

So yeah, the devs are fucking scumbags for launching it like this and depsite the hype in the discord, garlicoin which is reddit stupidity has massive subreddit, huge hash, and is trading on real exchanges immediately on launch.

True bro, thank you!

Nice reddit spacing... But I'll give credit where credit is due. This is pretty scummy

They're not scumbags for mining a billion coins before announcing it?

>implying the devs expected anything out of the coin
TRTL is a joke that's going too far.

Oh fuck this thing doesn't have a future, does it?

1000$ by 2021

>Nice reddit spacing... But I'll give credit where credit is due. This is pretty scummy

i have no idea what reddit spacing is, is it because i did newlines when i typed it?

>you should blame the devs for not doing a proper ANN thread on bitcointalk.

ah yes the most important ingredient in any successful coin
shitty messageboard threads
no ANN thread market sell all turtles

you are dodging the point and you know it.

The dev shelled it on biz on the first day ans it was shelled regularly.

usd outlawed and replaced by trtl for all global finance by 2021

dumped 2 million turtle at 30 sat on you fags

screen capping for when TRTL hits 50 sats

>tfw I just realized if this shit hits 1$ then the smallest divisible unit will be 1 cents
>tfw this will literally never ever hit 1$
>tfw it will never even hit 0.1$

wow I missed out on .2 bitcoin im gonna kill myself

i mined 2 million turtle in like a day retard and made 6

6k*

this shit's just sigt all over again, god bless miner coins that let people like me mine it relatively early (i was late) and make sweet money on hype fags on Veeky Forums and i asked where it's trading and i managed to get my dump on before that asshole pushed it back to 1 sat

you retards don't even understand how this game works

you think your little pajeet 20$ investments can comp[ete against my industrial-size mining rigs

It's because you double-spaced it. On Veeky Forums, you can have single line breaks, anyone who habitually double-taps the return key to line break is an obvious redditard

explain your reasoning here

>this shit's just sigt all over again,

maybe, i think not though because the dev has an actual name...

so he is risking alot if this is a real scam.

Which part? The smallest divisible unit is 0.01 (i.e. its divisible to 2 decimal places).

Clearly, its value as a currency would be massively undermined if it couldn't represent small enough increments. Thus, it can't go much above 1$ reasonably.

TURTLE POWA

guys this fud is making me scared. I have about 1 mm trtl from 3 sats, and now I'm getting scared its not going to be worth anything because of the shitty devs.

Should I sell now and make a solid 1.5 grand? Or should I wait for tradesatoshi..?

I can still mine 1.8k coins a day on my 1080

>It's because you double-spaced it. On Veeky Forums, you can have single line breaks, anyone who habitually double-taps the return key to line break is an obvious redditard

ahh..nah man, its not reddit, its corporate email habit...

yeah, lots of consequences like pajeets shitting up Veeky Forums and a thread on bitcointalk/coingarden and making hollow threats

you faggots let SIGT guy ruin most of your portfolios and investment lifes, why would this be any different?

and remember CONFIDO? lmao most of you retards lost 99% in one day buying trash

>buying coins shilled on Veeky Forums
>Ever

Send it to me. I have an iron hand and I’ll hodl it for you.

Nigga what do you think will happen when it hits a non shitty exchange? All the whales who have premined literally billions will just dump it all on losers.

It will go back to 1 sats where it belongs

Be you
>Hear teenage mutant ninja turtle music play in the distance
>Music gets louder
>Door gets smashed down
>See pic related
>Turtle Thots speak to you
>Hey user!!!! You ready to Party?? Hope you like pizza teeheee
>You nervously look away with a guilty face
>Turtle Thots look worried
>Hey user, You DO like turtles right??? You wouldn't be one of those evil No-Turtle'lers would you?
>You feel sick
>N-noono no way, not me, only an idiot would believe simplewallet.exe is a keylogger
>Oh that is good to hear user! Now that we know you are a turtle bro we can totally have a pizza party with you, and if you are lucky, We will even let you impregnate all of us!
>All you need to do is show us your turtle wallet user!
>You DO have a turtle wallet right right user??? right?

The absolute state of turtle fudders on this board

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=bojx9BDpJks

sell now it's the next ECA

there is only 4 billio in existance at the moment, you think one person has over 50% of the supply?

someone would of had to of mined 100% of the supply for a month to even have a couple billion.

Let me break it down for you

about 29k turtles are made every 30 secs, which ends up being 2.5 billion a month roughly.

You can look at the blockchain yourself and see that there was no pre-mine

The most someone has is probably like 200 million

>ECA has 100mil mc
That's a 20x from here... the fuck is wrong with you?

>TRTL is a joke that's going too far.

this feels like the thing more than anything.

now its actually got gravity, real mining is being thrown at it and it might hit a real exchange literally any day.

Mkid has shown his purchases. He has over 700mil TRTL.

exactly, and he joined the game 1 month after the devs had a whole month at it.

And for that first month, they were solo mining with nearly zero difficulty.

they 100% could have more than a billion and you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Can anyone debunk this?

This is why I'm not even trying to go past 10k of this shitcoin

Well a reply further says they'd have to be the only miner for nearly a month. Right now 1 billion coins are mined every 2 weeks. No one has a billion and mkid has the most. He bought them all lmao. As supply increases his share will decrease. And please remember 1000 people control 40% of the ENTIRE CRYPTO MARKET. The fact turtlecoin is the same way should not be surprising.

This shit has been shilled on here since day 1. There was no premine. Check the archives if you don't believe me. There devs and large holders gave away a significant portion of what was originally mined before most people started mining.

This happens with literally every PoW coin literally nothing is different.

There wasn't even that much volume moved at 30 sats.
Nice try pajeet

This is a definition of a shitcoin

Turtle Marine please go

This has more going for it than any ERC20 token that biz shills. At least it fucking works and has a good concept behind it. I'm not going to say anymore I'll let you figure out why this will be big without spoon-feeding you. I'll give you a hint, go listen to the podcast with the devs.