VEN general thread

Between all the fud we need a VEN thread that shares only objective truths and discussion. Price or moon talks are forbidden here. So what do we all think of VEN potential for february. As we have seen this week there was a strong momentum which disappeared near the end. I think that this coin will be absolutely justed by the likes of its godlike competitor WTC.

Ven
> an obsolete auditing company that will get replaced by smartcontracts unless they hit it big with a random blockchain startup.
>Needs to copy WTC’s every move
> Active twitter team

>WTC

>Korean government support to build smart cities
>Chinese government support for smart cities and agriculture.
> China’s biggest mobile network companies : China mobile and China telecom signed parternerships.
> Second biggest pharmaceutical company in the world glaxosmithkline signed under partnership.
>World’s biggest clothing retailer and producer H&M under partnership | Inditex/Zara in talks.
>Partnerships with korea’s biggest exchanges.
> Revolutionairy scaling mechanism unique and patented .
> WTC chips will be built in all mobile phones from 2019 and on.
> Proof of stake/work and TIME all in one wallet.

Sell your VEN guys and get in the masterrace coin, you have been warned.

This is about to get slaughtered to $3.20 once Wanchain hits exchanges this week. Prepare your anuses Vetards

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

Overhyped ethereum fork with secret developers using models as their pictures. Hard pass

Stop this pathetic VEN vs WTC bullshit. This is so embarassing. Are you literally 12?

This sunny guy is shady af

Butthurt VENcuck detected.
Probably an investor in xrp and trx as well.

Pro tip: You can own both.
How retarded are you?

seriously. not holding either (sold my ven at the top of its last pump)
but seriously wtc fags are incessant with their anti-ven bullshit
when you're that defensive it becomes hard to get new people onboard.

Nice shilling retard.
Nobody wants a fucking copy paste criminal coin like VEN.

You must be new to this board.
Fucking hypocrite.
Must be a shameless VENcuck.

>Overhyped ethereum fork

The irony.

The only reason VEN is dropping is because people realize Walton literally btfo’s on vechainta

pro tip: when Veeky Forums starts shilling a coin, it is an indicator to sell.

>vengeneral thread
>bashes ven

:thinking:

Breyer has inside information about the Chinese government and Chinese banking.

If WTC was being talked about in the halls of power he would know about it and be investing in it. You are literally betting against Chinese insider trading when you buy WTC over Ven.

$1000 in 5 years or less..

This.

You think Sunny's bad? Picture him having sex. I've seen it, and it was non-consensual.

I was in downtown Liverpool at 2am. Drunk off my tits. Having a cigarette outside the bar. Went into the alley to piss. Saw the ugliest, scrawniest Asian guy, short hair, monobrow, sure enough it was Sunny and he was fucking a chick from behind, she literally looked like a chihuahua. She had bug eyes, zits and no tits. Legs and arms like a praying mantis. He kept saying 'tobacco on the blockchain' wtf that means.

I was only about 10 feet away from them. I think some of my piss trickled down to where they were. Now I've seen people screwing in public on occasion, its always hot. But this display belonged in a zoo for retarded animals. I couldn't watch, I felt violated.

Why are Vencucks always so butthurt?

>You think Sunny's bad? Picture him having sex. I've seen it, and it was non-consensual.

I love that the FUD is working. Keep accumulating boys.

what the fucking fuck is that fucking fuck
thought it was a fucking kid

aVENgers, we are a maximum of 24 hours away of a new bull run.

Those are called negros, son.

Within 20 minutes of reading about Wtc I concluded that it would overcome Vechain as a supplychain currency (I'm fine with downvotes - I'm right and 24 months from now when the market cap reflects that everyone can remember this post =)

I came to the conclusion when this currency was at about a 25 million market cap that it would within 7-150 years have a multi trillion dollar market cap. That's why I pulled out of ripple.

Kys reddit fag. There are no upvotes here.

you have to go back

hi all, i lost over 50% of my net worth and i think i got anally penetrated during my sleep by Sunny himself

please be careful with this coin

ven going to be a childchain of waltonchain
kek

The VEN shillstorm last week made me wary of VEN.
The VEN FUDstorm this week gives me hands of steel to hold these bags.

Wow just looked at wtc and found this

>Korean government support to build smart cities
>Chinese government support for smart cities and agriculture.
> China’s biggest mobile network companies : China mobile and China telecom signed parternerships.
> Second biggest pharmaceutical company in the world glaxosmithkline signed under partnership.
>World’s biggest clothing retailer and producer H&M under partnership | Inditex/Zara in talks.
>Partnerships with korea’s biggest exchanges.
> Revolutionairy scaling mechanism unique and patented .
> WTC chips will be built in all mobile phones from 2019 and on.
> Proof of stake/work and TIME all in one wallet.

Think im going to buy 100k wtc

Lmao kek

Ambrosus, ven, wabi, mod should all be childchains