REKT NETWORK

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

3 weeks later

Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

Other urls found in this thread:

info.shapeshift.io/for-business
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I legitimately dumped my REQ backs when finding out about the ShapeShift API: info.shapeshift.io/for-business

REQ is done rip

am I deluded for still holding req?
raiblocks get shilled a ton today, should I dump req for that?

dump your req for ICX or RLC

Guess what that API will need? An oracle. Buy Chainlink instead like a chad. Don't be a reqtard.

no it won't, lmao.

we all know it doesn't work like this pajeet.

>it's saying I need "REQ tokens"
Brainlet detected.

>what is Y-Combinator + Coinbase connections

Imagine when coinbase adds shitcoins to their arsenal and using req as the backend to fetch them

Remember that y combinator owns 7% of both coinbase and req

REQ is actually partnered with LINK.

"We are in contact with them" isn't a partnership retard. Mobius has better connections and will leave LINK in the dust.

Poo in loo, Pajeet.

SHOO SHOO PAJEET

It’s going to be fun watching you niggers FOMO at ATH

This api is literally useless. It just lets you shapeshift other cryptos into bitcoin so that if you already can accept one, you can accept more.
And since shapeshift is terrible for costs, liquidity and reliability, it's even worse.
So it cannot do 99% of what req will do, and is awful in the sole thing it can do.
Shit tier like your FUD.

i want a shirt with the REQ symbol and under it it just says WEIRD AND CREEPY

>info.shapeshift.io/for-business
shapeshift is a centralized selective scammer

I'm loving the FUD.

I'll see you ass-blasters back in June. We'll talk then. I've loaded up on screenshots of all the FUDposting.

Make the Rs in weiRd and cReepy the REQ R.

I cant believe how far and widespread my Stacey pasta has become. AMA about my pasta, it’s reverberating through the REQ community. Do the redditors know about it yet? Do you think the REQ devs have read it? I expect them to respond to it soon.