Am i unironically retarded?

i cant diversify and have to go all in on a coin or else i dont even bother.

i wanna start nofap but todays date looks retarded starting at 29th jan

i wanna wait for feb 1 so it looks nice and im more motivated

same with starting a diet.

or when i eat a cucumber and track calories it has to be exact 100g even tho it makes zero difference when its 105g cuz that shit has near to zero calories anyways

i gave away extreme rare yugioh cards as child cuz they had slight scratches and they didnt appeal me anymore. i wanted only super perfect conditioned cards

i gave away my runescape pking pure cuz of i accidently trained def 2 and so i had to start from scratch for perfect def 1 pure

what is this bullshit? retarded stuff like this has been haunting me for years and i cant do anything

mild OCD

I don't understand this whole nofap shit, just stop wanking it till it bleeds, jesus.

Try a meal replacer such as schmilk. Really great for maintaining weight and health.

>autism

The point of nofap is that chronic masturbation leads to brain chemical imbalances and sexual health issues.

Or ocpd.
Or a depression with obsessions.
Or both.

this

is there a cure?

masturbation leads to chemical imbalances but sex doesn't? source plz
also what sexual health issues
pretty sure the only thing nofap does is make you really horny

>tracking calories
Don't do that.

1. Work out most days
2. Eat nutritious food
3. Don't eat shit

I used to be /fat/ and counting calories made me seriously ill.
My ""healthy"" BMI is like 63kg (weak skinny anorexic) and I currently weigh 73kg (faster stronger, Veeky Forumser). How you feel and how you look are more important than numbers.

Buy some NAC

Just OCD.

used to be fat, counting calories is the only thing that worked.

If you'll be in any shape or form serious about physical fitness, counting macros and calories will be a necessity. If you don't, you'll undereat on protein and will feel tired all the time with no progress on your work.

>i wanna start nofap
You're never gonna make it. Not in crypto, not in life in general. Time to fill that KYS wallet my friend

OCD - meds help and cbt helpd. But not perfect
OCPD - meds help a little and cbt helps. My case.
Any other depression with obsessive component - meds help great. Also my case.

Like this. The problem is to find the right meds for you. Go to a doctor and try then try then try.

Or you can just eat as much protein as you want like I do.
Protein naturally regulates hunger plus it's takes a long time to digest and is basically impossible to turn into fat.

Counting calories is boring as fuck and eventually you'll give up on it.

OCD - meds help and cbt helpd. But not perfect
OCPD - meds help a little and cbt helps. My case.
Any other depression with obsessive component - meds help great. Also my case.

Like this. The problem is to find the right meds for you. Go to a doctor and try then try then try.

>I used to be /fat/ and counting calories made me seriously ill.
True if you're just cutting non-stop from blob mode, but having at least an idea of what your macros are is necessary in my opinion.
It requires some discipline but at least you have the peace of mind of knowing your nutrition won't fuck with your progress.
Anyways, good on you for changing.
>zyzzpose.jpg

myprotein has it. neat

pls explain wat is this

be me. became richest runescape player by manipulating the grand exchange. jumped to crypto now have 65 million

Compulsive masturbation or sexual behavior and bing eating are also cured (not cured literally, they are usually chronic) by antidepressants.

It's genetically stuff but most people are too dumb and deny to take meds.

You can change your behaviour without meds but you will still suffer and will not feel normal.

antidepressants you say. i dont wanna go to doc

can u recommend me any drugs

cocaine makes me fap more
speed kills my hunger too much so i end up like money skelly
mdma fries my brain
weed makes me paranoid and pessimistic
alcohol kills my gym performance

>True if you're just cutting non-stop from blob mode

I went from 100kg to under 60kg in 9 months.
When you've been in blob mode for most of your life you think that all fat is evil and that you need to lose as much weight as possible. Ended up giving myself nerve damage. Getting out of that mindset is just as important as deciding to lose the weight in the first place.
It's all about lots of small healthy changes that you can sustain rather than big drastic changes that fuck up your body up. I find the easiest and best way to do it is without counting anything and just listening to your body.

>i gave away my runescape pking pure cuz of i accidently trained def 2 and so i had to start from scratch for perfect def 1 pure
Never forget the time I hacked a runescape pure and I put def to 10

black armour pure crew. disgusting desu

BUY NAC, it's good for working out, OCD, AUTISM, hangovers all the shit

Check out NAC, it's good for OCD, autism, lessers hangovers and is a good antioxidant, good shit brah, just examine that shit

fuck chan doesnt let me post and posts all the replies then ayyyyyy

Same, back when I had coins I couldn't stand seeing green and red percentages at the same time (of course I only wanted to get rid of the red). I was diagnosed with autism, though.

thank u user

Just make sure you take it before drinking, not after, becouse if you take it after drinking the booze can hurt your kidneys more, but if you take it before they are safer :D