Any of you got any of this?

Yes

yeee

no

Dumped my odn for this, couldn't be happier

Skycoin is truly /ourcoin/

maybe

Thanks, just bought 100k

Got in at 12$, sold at 42$. Would re enter if my bags in kucoin werent so heavy.

Don't miss out ;)

i'm absurdly long on this coin, user

Buy my bags at 2x current price or seld me SKY at half and I am in.

30 skylet here

pretty much only green ids in this thread

coincidence?

1302 comfy
4000 suncoin as well

rich man

can someone explain how the whole giving internet works? do people need to already know skycoin to connect to my internet? im pretty sure nobody around me even knows what sky is

yes

Bought NEO before gas had value.
Now bought SKY before coin hours have value.

by the way, any news incoming that might pump the price?

As far as I understand, it's gonna be a wireless meshnet. General population clueless about skycoin will be able to connect through regular wifi to regular access points, and it could be free, depending on incentives the skywire providers receive for running access points and their competition. Most likely there's going to be a freemium version with limited bandwidth - to prevent congestion, ddosing, etc. The access point nodes themselves will be connected through software defined radio long range antennas. And for city to city traffic, individual people will have to rent fiber lines, but since a lot of data will be going through that, it should be profitable.

I am interested but can you withdraw from cryptopia yet?

Yeah

some shit about exchange listings or something

synth talked about that in his last interview
plus miners are getting shipped

Feel poor with 700 & no sun

shut up faggot just wait

Can you imagine if they pull this off? I want to believe so much. Either way there's no doubt this is going to be an important coin. Unlimitee blockchains is another thing Ive not come across in another coin

Bought 2000 @ $4

Sold 2000 @ $5.50 after 4 months of the coin not doing anything at all.

Right after I sold it, it made it's run.

FML

It just retraced from $50 to $20. Did you at least rebuy?

tbqh skychan is the best waifu just saying

ethereum on the right

very nice

I've been FUDed pretty hard by people making fun of how shitty the sky miner is for the cost and it being susceptible to attacks desu fampai but I do see the necessity of a decentralized uncontrollable internet

Bags so heavy?

Btw that logo looks like 1995