Stellar ftw!

Xlm who will be the currency that will advance the black people who have been depressed for so long. We black people are all in xlm and you should join us.
stellarchain.io/address/GBIT6AJGEFNAEMBFYT2EPL6UPQAE3Q5DDXHJTKTMUC2BQKPFPGUPOH4D

Other urls found in this thread:

guardian.ng/technology/sureremit-raises-7m-from-ico-to-roll-out-digital-voucher-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even though depressed is the right word. It should say oppressed. I am talking instead of typing.

did Massa pay you to troll Veeky Forums

Not trolling. I just want people to be aware of the cause. And I left my address in case people want to donate to the cause.

So is XLM really the coin of your people??

maybe your people would stop being oppressed if you stopped constantly investing in scams

Mamoot, this coin is not a scam

>

Holy fuck, the niggers are in. Dumping my bags now.

Remember guys, you shouldn't touch anything a nigger touched.

So fucking glad i dumped my bags at 0.93 cents on you retards.

on the contrary
You should tell every black ppl that you know, to invest their valuable in XLM

This is indeed the Coin of colors.

And to fellow chinks, jews, pajeet and burgers
You know when to drop your bags, right?

Nice grape soda tag

I sent the same amount of care I have for your nigger begging attempt.

Also mods.

Fellow jew here. Who do you think was the initial cause in the UFR crash?

thanks just sold 100k

sold my stacks, fuck you nigger

MODSSSSSSS BAN THIS BEGGING NIGGER FUCK NOW

dirty fucking nigger is touching gold now its going to turn to shit

chill OP hired a nigger to make the timestamp

The year is 2025.

I wake up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two of my wife's mulatto transgendered kids are jumping on the bed. I gave 0.0000001 XLM to each of them for their weekly allowance. My wife's son is in the bathroom so I can't shower, but professor wife (women's studies) catches a glimpse of my Stellar balance in my blockfolio and flashes me a wink.

I left my reasonable suburban home and got in my 2006 Hyundai. It gets great mileage and has been paid off for 15 years. I drop my wife's kids off at school and head to the office. I have worked hard for my employer and value the oppurtunity they provide me in my career. Even though I've made a lot of money from my XLM investment, I still work because I enjoy myself and plan to donate most of my crypto earnings to charities supporting Africa.

After finishing 16 TPS reports and closing nine tickets working an extra 3 hours unbilled overtime in my cubicle, I hop in the Hyundai. I check my phone. The wife saw XLM up 1.5% this month and got so excited she snapchatted me a naughty picture of her bra strap showing. I blush, and pull onto the freeway. I turn on NPR and settle in for the 3 hour commute home. When I arrive, I see Tyrone, my wife's son's tutor leaving for the day. I wave him goodbye and open the bronze-encusted knob and went inside. Wife was showering and singing 'the snek is AWAKE' after Tyrone left, so I started washing the dishes and preparing dinner.

Kek

Op here. We black people have been oppressed for so long we dont care about holding. Even thought it went over $1 we didnt sell because we are in it for the long run

Yes, please buy my bags. And tell all of your friends to buy it too please

Nice, just sold 100k.

Im telling all my friends/family how to get xlm

Well fuck, I was unironically all in on XLM but now I'm out
>neverrelax.jpg

Good boy. I like you already

trevon?

OP here
You’re not OP

Niggers in a coin
Time to sell

This person gave me $1000 to invest in xlm for them

This was very good user.

alright fellers. was a good ride. i guess i gotta drop my 200k lumen now

and all because some nigger posts his fucking 2,5k stash. i hate this world

confirmed next beeetconeeeeeeeeeeec

why transfer ETH from coinbase > GDAX > binance? why not just coinbase > binance?

These are the people investing in XLM.

Get out now.

Because gdax pays the transfer fees

those fat disgusting brown fingers

Liberals be like:

>White power!

OY VEY YOU DIRTY NAZI SCUM GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU INBRED DIRTBAGS YOU'RE THE WORST KIND OF HUMANS THAT HAVE EVER ROAMED THIS EARTH

>Black power!

*claps* so empowering, so cultured, so strong.

Wp=white above everybody else
Bp= celebrating culture

Thanks, just sold all my XLM.

This must be why I woke up to see Stellar vrashed AGAIN. thanks a lot dindus

Dont worry about today. We are in it for the long run

already in nigeria via apps and icos esp, guardian.ng/technology/sureremit-raises-7m-from-ico-to-roll-out-digital-voucher-system/

1/4 black people in the world is from nigeria; by 2100 this will be half! this is good news not only for stellar but for, the end of racism as we know it today

Yeah thats why its going to bleed to 0 sats faggot. None of you cunts have money to invest and you scared the white money away. Enjoy your bags dindu

Lol you'll be buying my bags when it hits $15

Whats eveyones eow,eom,and eoy predictions?

60,55,25cents

Fuck off with the fud

I sold this shit and im never touching it again. If you think i would buy this WeWuzKangzCoin at $15 you need to kill yourself for being a deluded faggot

How is this fud if i own the coin?

XLM has been down for 3 days. It will drop to at least 0.55 before it starts going back up.

Well done

I cant wait for fairx. Then everybody i know can buy easily

Stellar smells like indians.

No thanks.

Don't play dumb, you know how

request stellar 15$ retard wojak

Lol, just wait

set up a referral code and start networking your black friends

you know why there are lines on the paper?

w/e i'm not arguing with a monkey

Lol, ill see you tomorrow when you fomo back in, goodbye

Can someone please explain to me how this coin will ever hit the moon with such a massive supply...

The moon is in your mind. Everyone has a different moon

my nig there is 103 billion of these weird little coins... isn't it just economics 101 that the price is never going to go up substantially? I hope i'm wrong though and someone can tell me why

There are only about 18b out now. The rest will be distributed proportionately to the people who already own xlm. So it wont affect price that much

Obviously you can still make tasty gains by just buying loads but I feel like people are a bit delusional in thinking this is ever gonna hit anything near $10

Lol yes, let all the niggers buy XLM. When you do, I will crash the market with my 100 million XLM sitting in my wallet to make you panic sell.

I'm still all in, but I'm not relaxed anymore.

Nice larp

I feel like it will... regardless of who it goes too it'll still be in circulation... & the more you have of a thing in circulation the less it's worth. No doubt the tech and idea behind the whole project is pretty sound but I just can't see it hitting those big numbers that some are talking about

this is unironically the dream, fuck, if only

google chimpanzee cooperation and watch the videos. you already know you're going to get lynched..

Any other black ppl in this thread?

A

Snax

?

PoWH will financially liberate minorities in America.

Just place your illicitly earned funds in the machine, wait for white people to gamble on it, and add collusion in a pyramid scheme on to your growing rap sheep for profit

niggers not allowed on /biz, go away.

Veeky Forums is a Multicultural board

FUD FUD FUD

NO NIGGERS CAN TOUCH MY DEAR STELLA

FUD FUD FUD FUD

are you a rapper?
FUD FUD FUD HELLA STELLA

How it it fud if i also own it? Why would i fud my own coin?

The absolute state of cryptoniggers. This is a fucking embarrassment

Fuck, didn't know niggers were into xlm, just dumped all mine. Thanks op