Binance listing today

i dont want them to rebrand
i really like this logo
like a gemstone
because this thing will go 500$+

or tomorrow, or after rebrand, who knows

Based on?

Binance fisting today

Yeah, it's more likely that their next listing will be JNT on the 1st.

They're taking FOREVER

Why is it taking so long?

hard to list a shitcoin that doesn't scale

Because it is its own unique block lattice, and not a blockchain or offshoot of BTC or ETH. So its a little harder to get up and running.

Never the less, the $80 XRB will be here soon.

I agree, the Raiblock looks better than the nano snake. They should just rebrand the name, not the logo

>be me
>be hive mind after humanity conquered the universe and transcended beyond bodies of flesh and blood
>heat death of the universe is approaching and the last star powering human consciousness is slowly fading away
>check binance one last time
>raiblocks still not listed

MFW

Why must you lie about this everyday

Who the fuck told you guys about binance? Its not gonna happen this month believe me. They're having issues in communication with the devs. They're working it out as we speak.

Maybe in 1 week.

Stop trying to help people out here, they're not going to listen.

>believe me
It's too late to accumulate cheap XRB, but you can keep trying I guess. People are pretty easy to manipulate here, they're so emotional

coin didnt work when i used it. FUCKING REALLY SHITTY WALLET FYI. also bitgrail stole 10 raiblocks still trying to get those back

I laughed hard then remembered i'm holding bags

nice fud

Obvious bait is obvious

RaiBlocks is a dream
BitGrail is a nightmare

i've accidentally driven myself to a hostage situation where shitgrail holds my 7500 XRB and won't verify me

it's an insane feel

confirmed

Are XRB withdrawals still stuck there? Convert to LTC, don't try to withdraw all at once. Send to KuCoin and buy back your XRB. You take a hit on the trading fees and withdrawals but it's better than not having your money.

I'm tier 1 verified. I literally can't move a single penny out