I called Chainlink Crypto fund

Hoppin didn't answer but some guy Mark Wagner did. They are NOT investing into chainlink. It's all I really wanted to know so i ended the call quickly thereafter. I downloaded a call recorder but for some reason it failed.

Other urls found in this thread:

chnlnk.com)
angel.co/chainlink-1
youtu.be/SVTpX4vBz4s
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
linkedin.com/in/ahayes4/
linkedin.com/in/craigsiel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I just called my old man Jason Parser who confirmed the link rumours. Just sold 100k, I'm all in shadowfork cash now.

Good for you . I'm still not selling . Just informing my fellow marines

I called the # too. Hoppin answered. Nice guy, we talked sports. He said Mark Wagner got a call earlier from some autist. Kept saying he'd suck his dick if the fund was in fact investing in Chainlink. Mark was freaked out by the faggot autist and lied to him so he wouldn't call back. I didn't need to record it because everyone already knows OP is a faggot.

> I downloaded a call recorder but for some reason it failed.

Riiiiiiight

Don't beleive me if you don't want idc. Makes no difference to me. I'm invested and I'm not selling. I'm riding link to 100 or zero

Email [email protected] and ask if Arnbruster, Hoppin and Wagner invested. If not it’s our chainlink.

Post the phone number.

Why the fuck would I do that

You wouldn't, because you're LARPing and its obvious, retard.

Call him yourself you fuckin faggot. I'll bet you 100 link a guy named Mark Wagner answers.

Record it

That's his number

Yet you won’t provide the phone number.

Just did pussy

Call and record it

I tried Idk why it didn't work . Maybe one of these two who are calling me out will call him

Why didn’t you put the phone on speaker and recorded it on Vocaroo? Always works.

But on reddit you said he told you to email him? Why exactly did he want you to email him if he said it wasn't the chainlink you were talking about? Did you delete your post or the mod?

Idk I thought the app would work but I posted the phone number a couple posts up. Feel free to try yourself.

I'm just trying to give link marines some real info and I'm being called a larper. No sense in even trying to help

I did because I'm being called a larper and don't want to be doxxed and harassed

too bad, thanks for your work though, I guess it's just not what anyone wanted to hear. So why did he want you to email him?

I made it seem like I'm a retail investor and just looking for some more info on the fund . He said it's only open to family and friends but I can reach out and they will keep me in mind if they open it to the public.

Tried the email and it was the wrong address so I must've misheard him.

Someone else gonna have to call if they want to dig further

This is ChainLink's marketing department.

but you did ask about the chainlink token right? And that's what he specifically said no to, not just that it's not open to outsiders?

>He said it's only open to family and friends

How the fuck does that confirm that they aren't investing in LINK? This is some shitty FUD, user.

Second that.
I called Chad O'Fork yesterday. You better drop your bags quickly, before the normies find out.

I asked specifically

He said it's not open to the outside I said ok no problem but can I ask out of curiosity

" is the fund planning on investing in chainlink crypto. The crypto that is associated with smartcontracts.com"

His answer was a definitive no

I’m a Euro. I don’t think he’s going to give me any info if he sees a foreign number and hears my accent.

But honestly I don't know how likely it would have been that they disclose investing information to a stranger on the phone

Extremely unlikely. Kek.

It came up as located in California

So we have two other options:

1. Ask Murat Armbruster
2. Contact [email protected] and ask if they are associated with the funds.

the email probably goes to mark, he seems like the young guy doing the grunt work on this. Looks like this is a dead end unfortunately.

I'm gonna call back and get the email. I'll do some digging cause Idk if I'm buying it. I'll start a thread when I hear back

>downloaded a call recorder but for some reason it failed.
fud
nice fud tho

I'll shoot them an email

>buy LINK
>self induce coma
>wake up in 2020 to vote for Trump and cash out
>send sergey a thank you letter

"Trust me, I called the ChainLink Crypto Fund and confirmed they have no relation to ChainLink. No, I didn't record the call, here is a phone number that doesn't work so you can call and confirm for yourself."

Thanks just sold 100k

It’s info@chnlnk, correction. (chnlnk.com)

please don't call them

Did you call the number?

That literally looks like a chainlink fence company but I'll try

Why the fuck would I call them asshole?

Because your calling me out on giving a fake number but didn't try the actual number . Your the faggot not me

It’s a crypto project but it looks abandoned.

>We have created a fully functional blockchain-based platform prototype (U.S. provisional patent) for issuing, storing and transferring digital certificates of authenticity and title. We believe this is a truly “disruptive” blockchain use case. We envision ChainLink replacing other title and authenticity solutions currently being used for – luxury brand items, artwork, collectibles, memorabilia, vehicles, real estate, firearms, and for wherever proof of title, ownership, and authenticity needs matter. There’s nothing else out there like it and it’s so simple to use without needing to know the complexities of how it all works! We believe that ChainLink can become the de facto of “trust and authenticity”.

If this sounds interesting and you would like to kick-off an exploratory conversation. Let us know! Thank you!

Best,
Craig & Adam
[email protected]
www.chnlnk.com

angel.co/chainlink-1
youtu.be/SVTpX4vBz4s

ChainLink Crypto Fund names

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

You are throwing up a random ass number and expecting us to take you ar your word for the conversation faggot

Phone number in section 2. Anyone saying it's a fake can go Fuck themself

You should do some searching on Murat Armbruster. Interesting guy. Speaks French fluently and joined Al Gore on a G-7 conference for information technology in Brussels in 1994.

Look at the form one post up. Part 2 you fuckin queer

>Speaks French fluently

So what so do I that being said its a negative really.

I just called the Mobius team they were really polite and clever. I just wanted to ask about their day but they offered me nationality. There are some bad news, my dog ate the recorder sirs.

We need to get to the bottom of this.

>Dein Gesicht wenn du französisch sprichst, aber nicht die Sprache, die du den Rest deines Lebens bracuhen wirst.

Do some searching retard. Armbruster is very well connected and probably the guy with the inside information on this team.

>For some reason it failed

Kek

Where did you find this number?
On the US government website, it says the business number of ChainLink Crypto Fund is 4158459182

Never mind, the one you posted is Wagner's direct phone number

Did you call

I might call back but I have a feeling his phone is blowing up from people in this board and he's prob pissed lol

Post a pic of the call log

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

You guys are all colossal retards, even if we accept every part of OPs story is true, why would real business people ever actually verbally confirm what they’re investing in. This guy isn’t a NEET who needs (you)s, he got a call from a stranger who asked if he was investing in some crypto, now imagine you’re an important busy guy do you:

a) say no and get rid of this stranger
b) say yes and this engage the weirdo ringing you even further in conversation

>b-but OP Sao he was a retail investor

This is Veeky Forums biz, how many NEETs do you think can persuasively speak like real investors on the phone? OP probably has a nasal as fuck voice and had to type out everything he was saying in notepad whilst sweating profusely on the phone and stammering.

Will you stfu now. I called on Saturday and got no answer . Called today and got the info. I agree with the guy above on e everything except me sweating and stammering

Yeah, there's no way to know this by calling them.
They're probably pissed now that autistic 4channers are calling them about their investments.
If I was a millionaire investor I wouldn't disclose my investments to random guys in a phone or by email.
I probably wouldn't even tell people close to me.

Charge your phone faggot

And agreed. No way they’re confirming over the phone

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Why would you name the fund ChainLink Crypto Fund then?

I'm curious if some autist already did a Carlos Matos on him...

That's my only question

If they are secretive about their investment why would they name it chainlink fund. Unless they really aren't even aware of chain link.

Also... Armbruster = Assblaster.

Duh you fucking brainlets. Its all right there.

Maybe they thought they could file the paperwork under the radar without autistic fags finding it

That's a good point.
But probably they didn't think about a serious investment having a bunch of autistic followers who would dox them at the first opportunity.

Dude...they are a private investment fund group organized by close friends...they wont let you into their group or tell you the truth since you are a stranger

Perhaps they are going to invest in actual chainlinks?

Stop trying to dox them fucking idiots

These guys invest in hundreds of different things. And they don't think up creative names like EdgyCrypto2000 Fund.

If they knew a bunch of neets would prank call them they probably would have called it something else.

Fucking kek if op actually delivered. They must be thinking what the hell

"Call George, I thought this was a serious company. Cancel Everything."

It's called "ChainLink Crypto Fund"
It can't be about actual chainlinks.
Only 2 options.
1. There's another blockchain project called chainlink.
2. It's actually about Sergey's CL.

it good name

This. Autists are going to bury my investment.

I don’t think Murat is Assblaster or otherwise he would have taken countermeasurements to avoid getting his and his friends investement fund popping up on Veeky Forums. He would have given the fund a different name. I think it’s his son and daddy told some top secretive inside info at the dinner table.

The thing is the capitalization of "ChainLink" is exactly the same in official chainlink documentation and on this crypto fund.

I will kill myself if you guys ruin this for me by doxxing everyone involved

>It’s a crypto project but it looks abandoned.
These are the founders of chnlnk:
linkedin.com/in/ahayes4/
linkedin.com/in/craigsiel/

You can see they still have chainlink in their experience.

Maybe someone could try to contact them about it, to see if chnlnk is still in development?

Probably his employee.
AB said if he got caught it would be funny to have his boss say "Assblaster"
The guy probably got the nickname for yelling at his idiot employees when they fuck up.

Yeh although the idea of 100 4channers calling a hedge fund is laughable , let's not go down that road.

According to some guy in the reddit assblaster thread, the name assblaster is directly from a character on its always sunny in Philadelphia

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

It would be hilarious if that Vocaroo guy who records his Pajeet imitation with Bollywood music in the background gives them a call and tries to convince them to invest in Mobius.

It's a Seinfeld reference you uncultured swine. I bet you don't know how to properly pronounce, "caramel", either. Idiot.

Fucking KEK

That's derived from the fake assblaster's thread

Who the fuck watches Seinfeld??

obviously im not lurking enough

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now?

QUADS

Ackshually, you self-righteous faggot, there was never anything about "Assblaster" in Seinfeld. You're thinking of Kramer's ASSMAN license plate. "Ass blasting, getting blasted in the ass" etc. are commonly said throughout Sunny, or could be referring to Mac's dildo bike the Assblaster 4000. Get your shit straight.

Correct

I speak four different languages but I’m uncultured swine because I never watched a stupid sitcom about some narcissist yuppie kikes from New York I totally can’t relate to. Yeah right.

>call someone an uncultured swine ironically in good humor
>he spergs out, even feels compelled to mention the number of languages he can speak
Wew lad
Bet you count Indo-European languages separately, too

I saw your post on plebbit, thanks user for making the call